Author Topic: After the easy WHF journey and entrance. Any obstacles left for Bamber ?  (Read 5029 times)

Offline lookout

Can you prove Sheila experienced a psychotic episode?

From her last stay at the clinic,it appeared that her mental health had deteriorated,meaning that episodes of a psychotic tendency would be more frequent.
The fact of the matter is that she had been the only one who'd been diagnosed with such a condition which would immediately have sparked off her " desire to kill everyone " as she'd told BW prior to the murders. Nobody normal speaks like that.

Offline Jane

From her last stay at the clinic,it appeared that her mental health had deteriorated,meaning that episodes of a psychotic tendency would be more frequent.
The fact of the matter is that she had been the only one who'd been diagnosed with such a condition which would immediately have sparked off her " desire to kill everyone " as she'd told BW prior to the murders. Nobody normal speaks like that.

Are you meaning "from her PREVIOUS stay....."  OR are you choosing to overlook that the reason for her second admission was due, largely to that she wasn't taking her meds. Medicated Pars Schizs DON'T normally go on killing rampages.

Offline lookout

Are you meaning "from her PREVIOUS stay....."  OR are you choosing to overlook that the reason for her second admission was due, largely to that she wasn't taking her meds. Medicated Pars Schizs DON'T normally go on killing rampages.

You stick with your theories,I'll stick with mine,but her final visit at the clinic was a disaster waiting to happen. Maybe she HAD planned it all in her mind,we don't know,but I've got my own theories on that one.

Offline Jane

You stick with your theories,I'll stick with mine,but her final visit at the clinic was a disaster waiting to happen. Maybe she HAD planned it all in her mind,we don't know,but I've got my own theories on that one.

I sometimes find myself wondering if you're deliberately ambiguous in order to deny having said or suggested something when challenged. You're certainly being ambiguous regarding her admissions and what was said of her, and when. I wasn't actually giving a theory, only talking about what I believe was said.

Offline lookout

I sometimes find myself wondering if you're deliberately ambiguous in order to deny having said or suggested something when challenged. You're certainly being ambiguous regarding her admissions and what was said of her, and when. I wasn't actually giving a theory, only talking about what I believe was said.

I don't do deliberate. Only what I believe to be factual.

Offline Jane

I don't do deliberate. Only what I believe to be factual.

Then may I say that I experience you as withholding far more than you're giving, which means that neither I nor others can be held responsible for misinterpreting your meanings.

Offline lookout

If only the relatives had been as keen on handing back Sheila's diaries as having potential "evidence ",as they'd been on finding " other evidence " that held no relevance. Isn't this classed as withholding evidence too ?
Sheila had been compos mentis enough to enter events in her diaries hadn't she ?
 Any chance that they're still in existence I ask myself ? Possibly not since it was said that the content might have been embarrassing to the relatives. That would have made interesting reading.

After all,it was the late Paula Gilfoyle's diaries which got Eddie released.

Offline Jane

If only the relatives had been as keen on handing back Sheila's diaries as having potential "evidence ",as they'd been on finding " other evidence " that held no relevance. Isn't this classed as withholding evidence too ?
Sheila had been compos mentis enough to enter events in her diaries hadn't she ?
 Any chance that they're still in existence I ask myself ? Possibly not since it was said that the content might have been embarrassing to the relatives. That would have made interesting reading.

You really aren't xxxx xxxxx xx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

A) IF there was anything in those diaries which could be considered iffy, do you REALLY believe they're in existence still?
B) If all they contained were outpourings of misery and despair, harmless to everyone but her, WHY -again, IF they're still in existence- should they be made public?
C) If they contained evidence of the sort of lifestyle frowned on by the family, or revealed her thoughts about them/her relationship with June, I can perfectly understand that they wouldn't want the contents revealed, ESPECIALLY as June's sister is still living.

The bottom line here is, as it wasn't Sheila who was on trial, clearly no one thought it appropriate to have her diaries read out in court. There was no compunction then, OR now, for the family to offer them.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 08:24:PM by maggie »

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession

Eddie Gilfoyle was not released because of the discovery of his wife's diaries!

"Mr Gilfoyle was released in December 2010 after serving 18 years, and the case is with the Criminal Cases Review Commission. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8996444/Eddie-Gilfoyles-wifes-diary-held-by-police-for-16-years.html
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Adam

Wrong! Jeremy testified he left the gun out. Many people including Jeremy testified Neville was fastidious with guns. Whether he put it away or not makes little difference as there were multiple weapons easily available.

If there were multiple weapons available, why did Bamber make a big thing about leaving a rifle out ? And how could there be multiple weapons available if Neville was careful with them ?

Do you mean there were multiple guns available for Sheila to take out of the gun cupboard ?
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline lookout

Eddie Gilfoyle was not released because of the discovery of his wife's diaries!

"Mr Gilfoyle was released in December 2010 after serving 18 years, and the case is with the Criminal Cases Review Commission. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8996444/Eddie-Gilfoyles-wifes-diary-held-by-police-for-16-years.html

Yes he was. It was 16 years into his sentence when the diaries were discovered telling of his late wife's previous attempted suicide bids. After the find of the diaries,Eddie's sister got to work on his release which wasn't until the December,2 years later, and even then he had a gagging order on release.

Offline Caroline

What do you imagine she wrote "Tuesday afternoon, popping to Tiptree with mum, killing the family later"?  ::)
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession

Yes he was. It was 16 years into his sentence when the diaries were discovered telling of his late wife's previous attempted suicide bids. After the find of the diaries,Eddie's sister got to work on his release which wasn't until the December,2 years later, and even then he had a gagging order on release.

Please provide a source
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline lookout

What do you imagine she wrote "Tuesday afternoon, popping to Tiptree with mum, killing the family later"?  ::)

We don't know do we ? Ask the relatives for them. See how friendly you find them then.

Offline lookout

Please provide a source

Watch his sister's video's on Youtube.