Author Topic: Everyone asleep. Bamber's perfect and only time for an execution attempt :  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Adam

It was the only time he knew everyone was definitely in the house.

It was the only time everyone would be at WHF when he was not working.

It was the only time everyone would be in the house and  asleep. So unlikely to hear Bamber. This happened right up until several shots had been fired.

It was the only time everyone would be in the house and asleep. So even if someone did wake mid massacre, the person would be slow, injured and unprotected when reacting to Bamber's unexpected onslaught. This happened with Neville.

His only other execution options were when everyone was at the house and awake. Such as the last supper. But impossible to commit the massacre. And there would be no alibi.

Bamber only had a short window of opportunity after loading and hiding the rifle. Neville would find it sooner or later. He did not return home until 10pm, so went out a few hours later.

The dogs would be asleep.

It was the only time Bamber could claim to be in bed.

It was the only time Bamber could claim to have received a call from Neville. As he spent all day working on the farm.

It was the only time he could claim Sheila had gone crazy, going crazy during the day when WHF was not full,  was not an option. 

It was the only time Bamber could cycle to WHF without being seen.

It was the only time their would be no farm workers around.

The aim of an execution is to carry it out without encountering resistance. The only time to do this is when the target/s are least able to react. In Bamber's case it was when everyone was asleep. Sheila could have gone crazy at any time. Bamber had no time options for his execution.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 11:42:AM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

Re: Everyone asleep. The perfect time to commit an execution:
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 03:57:AM »
This thread is not closing another claim on the case. As I did yesterday by confirming it was not difficult for Bamber to cycle to WHF.

However this is more important incriminating forensic evidence against Bamber.

Bamber could have only successfully carried out the execution when everyone would be asleep. Which the forensic evidence shows is the exact time the massacre happened.

The massacre certainly happened between 10.30pm - 3.48am. These were the times Bamber stopped speaking to Julie, and then the time the police arrived at WHF. Rounding the times down, Bamber committed the massacre between 12.30am - 2.00am.

Sheila could have gone crazy at any time, day or night. And she could have gone crazy anywhere, inside or away from WHF. It is actually least likely she would go crazy in the middle of the night. People are usually in a deep sleep at that time.

Both Neville and Sheila were bare footed and in sleeping attire. So had undoubtedly gone to bed hours before Neville's 'myserious' 3.10am call to Bamber.

If Sheila woke and suddenly decided to commit murder/suicide, why didn't she just get the rifle and shoot everyone while they slept. Rather than let Neville wake and make two phone calls ?

« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 04:16:AM by Adam »

Offline Adam

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 04:14:AM »
Anyway -

The only execution time scale option Bamber had was when everyone would be sleeping. This is the exact time the massacre happened.

Sheila was not limited as to when or where she could 'go crazy'. It is also least likely this would be at a time when she and everyone else would be sleeping.

Bambers only time scale option matched with the least likely time Sheila would be awake and going crazy. I'm sure the jury and appeal courts filled in the blanks.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 05:07:AM by Adam »

Offline Adam

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 10:16:AM »
The massacre time has been brought up before. And has never had a big response. Even David hasn't tried to deflect attention onto me on this thread.

It seems that no one disputes  that Bamber's only option to commit an execution of five people, was when everyone was asleep. Which is the exact time the massacre happened.

It also seems that no one disputes this is the least likely time Sheila would go crazy.  As herself and everyone else would be in a deep sleep. Sheila could go crazy at any time, and at any location. But by amazing coincidence did it at WHF at 3.00am.

Supporters are obviously not going to dispute this incriminating forensic evidence. While guilters don't think it is a big deal. However I'm sure the police, DPP, courts, jury and appeal courts would have discussed the massacre time.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 10:23:AM by Adam »

Offline Adam

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2016, 10:28:AM »
After a massacre takes place, during the only time period when Bamber could attempt the execution ( everyone asleep), what undisputed  'forensic evidence ' occurrence happens next ?.....

Bamber phones the police  ;D
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 10:30:AM by Adam »

Offline lookout

Sheila hadn't slept in her bed and June had trouble sleeping.

Offline Adam

Sheila hadn't slept in her bed and June had trouble sleeping.

Well the forensic evidence shows Sheila was bare footed in her nightie. Which suggests she had gone to bed. If she had been up all night ranting, she wouldn't have bothered undressing for bed. And there is no way Neville would wait until 3am before doing something.

June was shot in bed, so asleep.

Do you agree that Bamber's only opportunity to successfully execute five people, would be when everyone was asleep ?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 12:53:PM by Adam »

Offline lookout

Those are only your thoughts/theories. Mine are a lot different. Even against what the O C have to say.

Offline Caroline

Those are only your thoughts/theories. Mine are a lot different. Even against what the O C have to say.

Nice to see you back Lookout!
Few people have the imagination for reality