Author Topic: Sheila's Clean Hands  (Read 2737 times)

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
Re: Sheila's Clean Hands
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2016, 06:36:PM »
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline Caroline

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2016, 06:41:PM »
I'm not sure why you want the pathologist and umpteen police officers to be lying.

It's very clear:

I don't WANT them to but I believe they did and I have made it clear why I believe they did. You don't have to share my opinion but you like like you have the hump over it.  :P
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2016, 06:59:PM »
I don't WANT them to but I believe they did and I have made it clear why I believe they did. You don't have to share my opinion but you like like you have the hump over it.  :P
I haven't got a hump.  :-\

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2016, 07:10:PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_squirt
Blood squirts, gushes etc. from arteries but not from veins.  Arteries are pumped by the heart as they carry fresh oxygenated blood round the body. Veins carry deoxygenated blood back to the heart.  A vein bleeds but it depends on the size of the vein how much they bleed. The external jugular vein is quite large but may not have bled that much initially.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2016, 07:27:PM »
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2016, 07:43:PM »
Good!  ;D ;D

But your argument is still rubbish.  ;D

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2016, 07:47:PM »
But your argument is still rubbish.  ;D

Not at all

Vanezis was questioned at trial about Sheila's Hands and the blood stains. He admits it appears to be caused by blood stained fingers  8)

"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2016, 07:56:PM »
Not at all

Vanezis was questioned at trial about Sheila's Hands and the blood stains. He admits it appears to be caused by blood stained fingers  8)

I think you've just reinforced the fact that her palms and fingers were not blood stained.

Offline lookout

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2016, 07:56:PM »
Precisely.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2016, 08:04:PM »
I think you've just reinforced the fact that her palms and fingers were not blood stained.

Now read the final question at the bottom by the letter E  8)

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2016, 08:09:PM »
Now read the final question at the bottom by the letter E  8)

When did she have the opportunity to wash her hands? I mean seriously?  ???

Offline lookout

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2016, 08:13:PM »
When she soaked her clothes.

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2016, 08:19:PM »
When she soaked her clothes.

Exactly, that's about the best argument that can be put together, I am truly flummoxed.  :-X

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2016, 08:28:PM »
When did she have the opportunity to wash her hands? I mean seriously?  ???

Once the defendants sister had shot all the occupants in the house there is nothing to prevent her from using either the kitchen sink or the bathroom sinks. After all that is what sinks are predominately used for is it not?  ;)

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2016, 08:35:PM »
Once the defendants sister had shot all the occupants in the house there is nothing to prevent her from using either the kitchen sink or the bathroom sinks. After all that is what sinks are predominately used for is it not?  ;)

So you are suggesting that the blood stains are not associated with the wounds to Sheila?

I won't agree or disagree with that, but you must then be of the opinion that when Sheilas body was found, her palms and fingers were clean and not contaminated with blood, right? Like the pathologist and police officers witness and testify?