Author Topic: Sheila's Clean Hands  (Read 2739 times)

Offline Caroline

Sheila's Clean Hands
« on: January 13, 2016, 08:13:PM »
Made a new topic for this because it's slightly different from David's.

I have a theory about Sheila's hands and why it was 'later' reported that they were clean. We know that Venezis's contradicts himself with his written notes and his final report (blood stained hands/ not blood stained). I 'think' EP forgot to photograph Sheila's palms and realised that questions would be asked. Venezis was at the meeting with SJ et al when they discussed who they thought was responsible, (Sheila or Jeremy). He now suggests that the stain on her nightdress looks like fingermarks and that the comment about clean hands was made 'after' she was washed.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jane J

Re: Sheila's Clean Hands
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 08:39:PM »
Do you think they "forgot" or simply didn't bother initially because, as far as they were concerned, it was a suicide?

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 08:45:PM »

I have a theory about Sheila's hands and why it was 'later' reported that they were clean. We know that Venezis's contradicts himself with his written notes and his final report (blood stained hands/ not blood stained). I 'think' EP forgot to photograph Sheila's palms and realised that questions would be asked. Venezis was at the meeting with SJ et al when they discussed who they thought was responsible, (Sheila or Jeremy). He now suggests that the stain on her nightdress looks like fingermarks and that the comment about clean hands was made 'after' she was washed.

I think this goes back as well to the "palm" argument as it was indicated there was blood on her palms?

Offline lookout

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 08:48:PM »
Which we thought transferred to a page in the Bible ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 09:06:PM »
I think this goes back as well to the "palm" argument as it was indicated there was blood on her palms?

That's what I meant.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2016, 09:13:PM »
I don't think we have seen any pictures of the palms  at all .So you could be right.

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 10:33:PM »
The photographs available on the forum are quite limited. Perhaps there are photographs which have not made it in to the public domain that provide clear answers to these questions?  :-\

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 11:07:PM »

See this thread:

jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4974.msg345728.html#new

Offline Caroline

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2016, 11:52:PM »
See this thread:

jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4974.msg345728.html#new

Can't see anything about photographing her hands - just about bagging Sheila's hands and the hand swabs.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2016, 01:01:AM »
The photographs available on the forum are quite limited. Perhaps there are photographs which have not made it in to the public domain that provide clear answers to these questions?  :-\

The one photo that shows a particular angle of her hand is rather poor quality. Its a photo of photo and the flash don't help either but I have somewhat made it look more normal and clear
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline Caroline

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2016, 01:35:AM »
The one photo that shows a particular angle of her hand is rather poor quality. Its a photo of photo and the flash don't help either but I have somewhat made it look more normal and clear

No, I'm talking about the inside of her hands. I don't think they got photographed so to make up for this, they just said her hands were clean, but the evidence doesn't support this - in my opinion.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2016, 01:56:AM »
No, I'm talking about the inside of her hands. I don't think they got photographed so to make up for this, they just said her hands were clean, but the evidence doesn't support this - in my opinion.

There are what appear to be three finger marks on the night dress were her finger would have rubbed  :-\

"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline Caroline

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2016, 02:07:AM »
There are what appear to be three finger marks on the night dress were her finger would have rubbed  :-\

I know, that's what I am talking about  ;D ;D
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2016, 02:34:AM »
I know, that's what I am talking about  ;D ;D

its certainly a discrepancy. I guess if you want a straight answer you would have to show vanezis that photo and ask him to explain

Offline Caroline

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2016, 02:56:AM »
its certainly a discrepancy. I guess if you want a straight answer you would have to show vanezis that photo and ask him to explain

He has already answered the discrepancy, he said the stain looks like finger prints (Carol Anne Lee's book) so seems to be agreeing with his original observations.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!