Author Topic: Making a Murderer (Netflix)  (Read 3299 times)

Offline Lithium

Making a Murderer (Netflix)
« on: January 07, 2016, 06:28:PM »
Who watched?

Offline mat

• Veteran Member
Re: Making a Murderer (Netflix)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 11:13:PM »
On episode 2.... So I won't read this topic again until finished!!  ;D

Offline Hartley.

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 11:23:PM »
On episode 2.... So I won't read this topic again until finished!!  ;D

I haven't seen any yet, worth a watch?

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 11:41:PM »
i know the case anyway so i dident bother.

dont wory i wont do a spoiler.

Offline Jan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 05:16:PM »
Just watching - up to episode 5

Everyone should watch it. 

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 06:23:PM »
Just watching - up to episode 5

Everyone should watch it.

Totally agree!   >:( >:( >:( >:(

Episode 5 - vehicle reg... Corrupt guilty bastards!

“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 06:47:PM »
Manitowoc County, Wisconsin makes me think of the movie 'step ford wives' only it should be renamed to include the majority of the Manitowoc population and their 'experts?' Wt...  >:( :(

“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2016, 06:58:PM »
"For anyone who has missed this information. Below is a link to Ken Kratz's Supreme Court Disciplinary Proceeding where it states, among many things, Kratz has been diagnosed with "narcissistic personality disorder", "sexual addiction", "drug addiction". The man is an admitted liar and sexual deviant. And people like Nancy Grace are promoting this guy's misleading and inaccurate "evidence" on their cable shows. Disgusting.

Ken Kratz is a psychopathic narcissistic sexual deviant.

Please share this document with others. Especially on social media with people like Nancy Grace and Judge Jeanine on Fox whenever they talk about the "evidence" that Kratz says he has."

https://www.wicourts.gov/sc/opinion/DisplayDocument.pdf
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 07:00:PM by stephanie »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2016, 07:57:PM »
I haven't seen any yet, worth a watch?

Yes, definitely worth a watch!
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2016, 08:29:PM »
Yes, definitely worth a watch!

I cannot believe the guy is still behind bars?!?  :(
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 08:45:PM by stephanie »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2016, 09:47:PM »
I cannot believe the guy is still behind bars?!?  :(

There has been all kinds of stuff said about him, like he asked for the victim personally. However, there is  a taped message of the call she made to inform Avery of the appointment. In the message she explains who she is and what she does, if he'd asked for her, she wouldn't have needed to explain all of that. Also, it was said that he once opened the door to her 'half naked' and had previously acted inappropriately - but would she go back to see Avery, alone, if this were the case?

The blood in the vehicle is also odd because if he (as was suggested), scrubbed the house clean so that no blood or DNA was found, why wouldn't he clean up the blood in the car - it's clearly visible!

I do (however) wonder how the bones ended up in his fire pit  :-\
100% GUILTY - No doubts!

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2016, 06:12:PM »
There has been all kinds of stuff said about him, like he asked for the victim personally. However, there is  a taped message of the call she made to inform Avery of the appointment. In the message she explains who she is and what she does, if he'd asked for her, she wouldn't have needed to explain all of that. Also, it was said that he once opened the door to her 'half naked' and had previously acted inappropriately - but would she go back to see Avery, alone, if this were the case?

The blood in the vehicle is also odd because if he (as was suggested), scrubbed the house clean so that no blood or DNA was found, why wouldn't he clean up the blood in the car - it's clearly visible!

I do (however) wonder how the bones ended up in his fire pit  :-\

What about the car key? In court one of the 3 officers who found the car key suggested it was obvious to all 3 of them "that it was a very important piece of evidence and that none of them were going to taint that" (the key by touching it)....

Yet they are in a 40 acre scrap metal yard full of cars, surely you wouldn't naturally think it odd to find a car key?

Plus none of the victims DNA was found on the car key? Only Steven Avery's - How come?

Couldn't the bones have ended up in the fire pit the same way the key and blood ended up where they did?

For me the entire case is a conspiracy...  >:( >:(

Steven Avery appears to have been framed, not once but twice!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 06:14:PM by stephanie »

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2016, 06:27:PM »
Found this re the bones:

"Prosecutors present Halbach's bones as evidence, claiming that they were found in a fire pit right outside of Avery's home. But bones were also found around the Avery property, suggesting that at least some of the bones were moved. So why would Avery leave bones right outside his home after making efforts to move them around his own family's property?"

http://www.vox.com/2016/1/8/10734268/netflix-making-a-murderer-avery
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 06:27:PM by stephanie »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2016, 06:51:PM »
Found this re the bones:

"Prosecutors present Halbach's bones as evidence, claiming that they were found in a fire pit right outside of Avery's home. But bones were also found around the Avery property, suggesting that at least some of the bones were moved. So why would Avery leave bones right outside his home after making efforts to move them around his own family's property?"

http://www.vox.com/2016/1/8/10734268/netflix-making-a-murderer-avery

Yes, I read that too - thing is, it seems clear that the police planted the key but if they planted the bones too - that really is quite sinister.
100% GUILTY - No doubts!