Author Topic: David Bain similairities to Jeremy Bamber  (Read 8173 times)

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
David Bain similairities to Jeremy Bamber
« on: December 13, 2015, 06:32:PM »
Very interesting documentary about David Bains first Trial. Many similarities to observe

http://www.3news.co.nz/tvshows/campbelllive/in-the-defence-of-david-bain-2013071015#axzz3uAjGfgLj
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
Re: David Bain similairities to Jeremy Bamber
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 07:11:PM »
Very interesting documentary about David Bains first Trial. Many similarities to observe

http://www.3news.co.nz/tvshows/campbelllive/in-the-defence-of-david-bain-2013071015#axzz3uAjGfgLj
I can't get this to work: is there some pesky app or other item of modern technology I should embrace before it does?

Offline lookout

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 07:13:PM »
Adobe flash player,Steve ?

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 07:16:PM »
Adobe flash player,Steve ?
Thanks lookout. The best video on the David Bain case has been removed from youtube, probably under threat from Joe Karam's lawyers.

Offline lookout

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 07:19:PM »
Thanks lookout. The best video on the David Bain case has been removed from youtube, probably under threat from Joe Karam's lawyers.

I remember seeing the video a while back, because I blamed the father.

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 07:37:PM »
This video is just a precursor and David Guest knows very little as to why anyone should shoot their family dead..

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 08:03:PM »
..David was shirking from the beginning, as was Jeremy as he attempted to retch in a poppyfield. https://youtu.be/SQNMRgjEW04

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2015, 08:08:PM »
Robin Bain did not commit suicide and neither did Sheila. https://youtu.be/k5Gt4QmUG5k

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2015, 08:11:PM »
A former girlfriend of David gives her view, just as Julie testified against Jeremy:

The morning we found out about the tragedy before the media released their names I knew, I just knew deep inside that it was them and what he had done. At the time I was living in Somerville Street, just along from where Every Street branches off. For two weeks after that I had to sleep with the light and the TV on and sleep on the furthest side of the bed away from the door. Intellectually I knew that he wouldn’t come bursting in, but knowing he ran past my house that morning and what had happened terrified me emotionally. At the funeral when I noticed that all the speakers for the family were teachers from school and it seemed focused on that, and that he had controlled a lot of the funeral I began to think that he was obsessed with that period of his life and wondered if my rejection had anything to do with it. For a long time I wondered if I was to blame. Silly I know, but it was such a traumatic, grief stricken time for so many people I wasn’t really thinking straight.

I still don’t like talking about David and it’s been very difficult over the years for all of us that were friends with the family. Every time it is brought up in the media we feel that loss all over again. Generally when you lose a friend you grieve, you get over it, you think of them fondly over the years, but its not thrown in your face over and over and over again. I believe with all that I am that David is guilty; I have no doubt, never have.  I hate the way his father has been portrayed as a monster in the media as he was the total opposite. I hate that these bright beautiful children have had their futures taken from them and that they are no longer here to enrich our lives. I just want it all to go away. He does not deserve compensation; he does deserve to still be in jail.

Offline lookout

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2015, 08:11:PM »
Steve, one of the the first things that happens with immediate shock is either collapsing or being/feeling sick.It depends on the person and whether they're prone to either. Some people aren't.

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2015, 08:14:PM »
Jeremy Bamber killed his sister Sheila, and David Bain killed his..http://davidbain.counterspin.co.nz/story/arawa

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2015, 08:16:PM »
Steve, one of the the first things that happens with immediate shock is either collapsing or being/feeling sick.It depends on the person and whether they're prone to either. Some people aren't.
I don't know the medical side as you do lookout, but does that mean if you do faint that your body indicators such as blood pressure remain normal?

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
"Truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

"The idea that he could invent a tale of a killing spree by a mentally disturbed woman to be lent credibility by further violent episodes over the following decades is hard to credit."

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2015, 08:23:PM »
It's difficult to quantify the level of distress cause to the victims in both cases, but one of the most distressing aspects of the case was Stephen's fight for life as brother David entered his bedroom that morning with a rifle with silencer attached which became jammed, giving Stephen the glimmer of a chance, but as he grasped at the silencer lying prone, with David's uncouth face staring down at him he managed only to clasp a few fibres from David's green jersey, before being strangled to death by his own T-shirt.. http://davidbain.counterspin.co.nz/evidence/blood-on-davids-clothes-belonged-to-stephen

Offline lookout

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2015, 08:25:PM »
I don't know the medical side as you do lookout, but does that mean if you do faint that your body indicators such as blood pressure remain normal?

The blood pressure drops when you faint,Steve. Without a reason for fainting,it needs checking.