Author Topic: Psychiatrists diagnose Peter Sutcliffe as recovered (burned out) of Paranoid Schizophrenia  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Adam

There is a programme about Peter Sutcliffe now.

The police made said they interviewed him 9 times before he was accidentially caught. One interview at his home lasted 3 hours.

Thought there was enough to get a search warrant
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Online Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
There is a programme about Peter Sutcliffe now.

The police made said they interviewed him 9 times before he was accidentially caught. One interview at his home lasted 3 hours.

Thought there was enough to get a search warrant
I don't believe he ever had schizophrenia, but learned how to feign the symptoms from his wife, who suffered from the illness.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
I don't believe he ever had schizophrenia, but learned how to feign the symptoms from his wife, who suffered from the illness.
That is possible, as a psychopath he would be able to mirror other people's behaviour.

Offline Adam

It seems Sutcliffes wife was present at most of the 9 interviews. And helped confirm his false alibi's over several years.

Whether she did this deliberatly or not, I don't know. She may have been unsure of the dates but wanted to believe her husband was innocent. So just backed up Sutcliffe's lies.

I wonder what she felt when the photofit was released to the public which looked just like Sutcliffe  & it was said the ripper had a gap in his teeth.

Julie getting crucified for staying loyal to Bamber for only 20 days seems very unfair.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 11:34:AM by Adam »

Offline Adam