Author Topic: Who has more rights thirty years on: Jeremy or Colin?  (Read 168286 times)

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
Re: Who has more rights thirty years on: Jeremy or Colin?
« Reply #1500 on: May 28, 2017, 10:27:PM »
If it's the same one I know Jackie, he is not 100 per cent and very careful what he posts.

I said he 100% exsists
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

guest7363

« Reply #1501 on: May 28, 2017, 10:39:PM »
I said he 100% exsists
So pleased you corrected me thanks, your right so it is the same one.

guest7363

« Reply #1502 on: May 28, 2017, 10:42:PM »
Justice did you know the family?
Not enough to talk about the tragedy and what they went through Steve, mine was more to do with social/ Buisness.  My friends new them really well Steve and it was introductions through them.

guest7363

« Reply #1503 on: May 28, 2017, 11:01:PM »
She left the profession in disgust because of the cuts to Legal Aid.  http://www.newslocker.com/en-uk/profession/lawyer/flo-krause-legal-aid-cuts-have-forced-me-out-of-my-career-at-the-bar/
We have it straight from the horses mouth Steve, Jackie says this lawyer friend 100 per cent exists, but not sure if he is 100 per cent Bamber is innocent. It's a he and not a she, hope this clears it up for you?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #1504 on: May 28, 2017, 11:04:PM »
We have it straight from the horses mouth Steve, Jackie says this lawyer friend 100 per cent exists, but not sure if he is 100 per cent Bamber is innocent. It's a he and not a she, hope this clears it up for you?
Well not really because I'd like to know who he is.

guest7363

« Reply #1505 on: May 28, 2017, 11:32:PM »
Well not really because I'd like to know who he is.
Think about it Steve, forum, friend, he?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #1506 on: May 28, 2017, 11:36:PM »
Think about it Steve, forum, friend, he?
Yes I think the penny has dropped, to coin a phrase. But he could be more vocal on the Forum and keep us abreast of developments.

guest7363

« Reply #1507 on: May 29, 2017, 12:08:AM »
Yes I think the penny has dropped, to coin a phrase. But he could be more vocal on the Forum and keep us abreast of developments.
To be fair Steve it's Jackie who keeps bringing him up, I don't think this person is as bothered, I could be wrong, I think this person knows it's going to very hard for Jeremy.  Who knows Jackie might give us more update on what he thinks?  This person does a sterling job keeping the forum running and it's all free time remember Steve.

I'm really fascinated on your knowledge of Colin,  Steve, you write with such passion and I always read your posts. You and Jane write with such fluency and articulate content of which I envy. I know you too had troubles Steve and probably like me you get through it with help and friends, but how on earth does Colin get through his life sentence, served on him by Bamber making the choice who should live or die.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #1508 on: May 29, 2017, 12:37:AM »
To be fair Steve it's Jackie who keeps bringing him up, I don't think this person is as bothered, I could be wrong, I think this person knows it's going to very hard for Jeremy.  Who knows Jackie might give us more update on what he thinks?  This person does a sterling job keeping the forum running and it's all free time remember Steve.

I'm really fascinated on your knowledge of Colin,  Steve, you write with such passion and I always read your posts. You and Jane write with such fluency and articulate content of which I envy. I know you too had troubles Steve and probably like me you get through it with help and friends, but how on earth does Colin get through his life sentence, served on him by Bamber choosing who should live or die.
I'm humbled by how Colin has coped and avoided self-pity. I suppose he has tried to pick up the pieces in a way I have been unable to and move on, and as an artisan he crafts things of beauty which will still exist long after he expires. He's a Blood Type O which does help and has a career which no doubt he will be able to pursue into old age, barring such illness as arthiritis in his hands. He deserves every happiness.  http://www.caffellsculpture.co.uk/sculpture.htm
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 01:00:AM by Steve_uk »

Offline David1819

« Reply #1509 on: May 29, 2017, 01:11:AM »
I'm humbled by how Colin has coped and avoided self-pity. I suppose he has tried to pick up the pieces in a way I have been unable to and move on, and as an artisan he crafts things of beauty which will still exist long after he expires. He's a Blood Type O which does help and has a career which no doubt he will be able to pursue into old age, barring such illness as arthiritis in his hands. He deserves every happiness.  http://www.caffellsculpture.co.uk/sculpture.htm

What about the guy that's been in prison for 32 years for a crime he hasn't committed? How do you think he feels?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #1510 on: May 29, 2017, 01:21:AM »
What about the guy that's been in prison for 32 years for a crime he hasn't committed? How do you think he feels?
He could put an end to the uncertainty tomorrow by admitting it was his scheme, devised under the influence of the winner-takes-all culture of the 1980s, honed and perfected over the course of several months, depriving his parents of a well-earned retirement, the chance of his mentally ill sister to make a recovery of sorts and his nephews to live a full life and claim a share of the inheritance which in the course of time should have been rightfully theirs.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 01:23:AM by Steve_uk »

guest7363

« Reply #1511 on: May 29, 2017, 07:29:AM »
Looks like he won't be in for much longer David, the police are starting to break ranks, at last, Jackie has a friend who is going to tell all, Bill knows his colleagues have been up to no good and it's now common knowledge within Essex police Jeremy is innocent.  I do hold the view though that if these officers had this knowledge or any sort of evidence this makes them worse than Julie. How will Jeremy feel spending all this time in jail and only now breaking ranks? Would it be worth passing this on to Andrew Hunter David?  One thing is for sure I'm going to give my daughters wedding guest hell  ;)

Offline Jane

« Reply #1512 on: May 29, 2017, 07:44:AM »

I'm really fascinated on your knowledge of Colin,  Steve, you write with such passion and I always read your posts. You and Jane write with such fluency and articulate content of which I envy. I know you too had troubles Steve and probably like me you get through it with help and friends, but how on earth does Colin get through his life sentence, served on him by Bamber making the choice who should live or die.

Aww Justice, that's beautiful. THANK-YOU :-* But fluency and articulation alone are nothing without sincerity, and believe me, you have it in spades.

Offline David1819

« Reply #1513 on: May 29, 2017, 07:50:AM »
Looks like he won't be in for much longer David, the police are starting to break ranks, at last, Jackie has a friend who is going to tell all, Bill knows his colleagues have been up to no good and it's now common knowledge within Essex police Jeremy is innocent.  I do hold the view though that if these officers had this knowledge or any sort of evidence this makes them worse than Julie. How will Jeremy feel spending all this time in jail and only now breaking ranks? Would it be worth passing this on to Andrew Hunter David?  One thing is for sure I'm going to give my daughters wedding guest hell  ;)

I don't think there are any ranks left IMO. Essex police today hardly have anyone left that was envolved. They just act as gatekeepers to dusty case files now.

guest7363

« Reply #1514 on: May 29, 2017, 07:54:AM »
I don't think there are any ranks left IMO. Essex police today hardly have anyone left that was envolved. They just act as gatekeepers to dusty case files now.
Thanks David,