Author Topic: Who has more rights thirty years on: Jeremy or Colin?  (Read 167179 times)

Offline JackiePreece

• Veteran Member
Re: Who has more rights thirty years on: Jeremy or Colin?
« Reply #1335 on: January 29, 2017, 05:01:PM »
Prove what couldn't happen and you are left with what must have happened to paraphrase Sherlock Holmes.
Start with the notion it is impossible to persuade a young woman to lie down and be shot in suicide pose beside the wrecked body of her mother, and after shooting her twins 8 times in the head.
Move on to the stupidity of shooting a woman before a 2 meter tall fit farmer from a doorway.
Eventually you arrive at what must have happened, and my reconstruction is as close as need be, ask Taff Jones please.
What is in the water up there? You can't hoodwink us in New Zealand.

I am a bit concerned Samson are you part of the Official Campaign Team
"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle" Winston Churchill

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
« Reply #1336 on: January 29, 2017, 05:19:PM »
Jeremy committed the acts thinking he was doing everyone a favour, the largest beneficiary being himself. His letters to Colin show the bitterness that he profited from a book, the relatives inherited the bulk of the estate and Jeremy himself ended up with nothing.

His campaign since is symptomatic of the mindset of a mass murderer bent on deception and not someone who genuinely feels aggrieved through a miscarriage of justice.

Agreed Steve! Especially your last para!
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline susan

« Reply #1337 on: January 29, 2017, 05:50:PM »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1338 on: January 29, 2017, 06:20:PM »
Thank you Caroline for the link just goes to show I should read the entire post :)

No probs - it was quite far back.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Samson

« Reply #1339 on: January 29, 2017, 07:19:PM »
I am a bit concerned Samson are you part of the Official Campaign Team
No.I have absolutely nothing to do with anyone in England.
My interest is fired by the fact the Bain travesty is more or less identical, and David Bain has children being brought up with half their country thinking their father is a mass killer, yet David Bain's father had serious mental issues and did the crime. The Bamber case is oft cited to demonstrate that 23 year old men will do mass murder and staged suicide to hasten their inheritance.
Beyond that I do what I can in the Lundy case.
What is important to realise is the Bamber case is like a score around the world, an obviously manufactured case by stupid police who have led even sillier relatives by the nose. The case should preoccupy you lot as a national shame in my opinion.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 07:21:PM by Samson »

Offline lookout

« Reply #1340 on: January 29, 2017, 07:41:PM »
It's a disgrace Samson and what's more the battle to seek justice is even worse when dealing with old wind-bags who probably should have retired years ago.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #1341 on: January 29, 2017, 08:03:PM »
No.I have absolutely nothing to do with anyone in England.
My interest is fired by the fact the Bain travesty is more or less identical, and David Bain has children being brought up with half their country thinking their father is a mass killer, yet David Bain's father had serious mental issues and did the crime. The Bamber case is oft cited to demonstrate that 23 year old men will do mass murder and staged suicide to hasten their inheritance.
Beyond that I do what I can in the Lundy case.
What is important to realise is the Bamber case is like a score around the world, an obviously manufactured case by stupid police who have led even sillier relatives by the nose. The case should preoccupy you lot as a national shame in my opinion.
Oh I get it now: you're a Kiwi doctor!

Offline notsure

« Reply #1342 on: January 30, 2017, 04:53:PM »
Jeremy committed the acts thinking he was doing everyone a favour, the largest beneficiary being himself. His letters to Colin show the bitterness that he profited from a book, the relatives inherited the bulk of the estate and Jeremy himself ended up with nothing.

His campaign since is symptomatic of the mindset of a mass murderer bent on deception and not someone who genuinely feels aggrieved through a miscarriage of justice.

how do you know that he's not someone genuinely aggrieved. You don't steve that's just your opinion. My mind Is open and I have to think about how I would have reacted if I was sent to prison for something I didn't do.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1343 on: January 30, 2017, 05:16:PM »
how do you know that he's not someone genuinely aggrieved. You don't steve that's just your opinion. My mind Is open and I have to think about how I would have reacted if I was sent to prison for something I didn't do.

His letters simply read as somebody who justifiably, in defence of himself, is prepared to dish out a few home truths.  There is some emotive language but there is also a ring of truth in some of the content.

Offline notsure

« Reply #1344 on: January 30, 2017, 05:29:PM »
His letters simply read as somebody who justifiably, in defence of himself, is prepared to dish out a few home truths.  There is some emotive language but there is also a ring of truth in some of the content.

agreed roch

what is an innocent man supposed to do, catch 22 isn't it

Offline lookout

« Reply #1345 on: January 30, 2017, 05:35:PM »
I can't think of anything worse when telling the truth,knowing it's the truth and nobody believing you.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1346 on: January 30, 2017, 06:21:PM »
agreed roch

what is an innocent man supposed to do, catch 22 isn't it

Or a guilty one for that matter.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #1347 on: January 30, 2017, 07:11:PM »
He's genuinely aggrieved that he got caught out in committing what he described to Julie as the "perfect crime". Of course it's all circumstantial, because how can you prove someone shot themselves wilfully or whether another hand was on the weapon to guide the shot..
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 07:27:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline Adam

« Reply #1348 on: January 30, 2017, 09:04:PM »
He's genuinely aggrieved that he got caught out in committing what he described to Julie as the "perfect crime". Of course it's all circumstantial, because how can you prove someone shot themselves wilfully or whether another hand was on the weapon to guide the shot..

The proof is one of Sheila's shots was a contact shot. Yet there was no blood on the rifle end. However human/Sheila's blood was in the silencer. Dispersed in there through back splatter.

Nugs's suggestion that RB found out he had similar blood to Sheila  and shot himself, to perfectly replicate blood back splatter in the silencer, and then perfectly scratched the aga has no supporting evidence.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 09:05:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Zoso

• Administrator
« Reply #1349 on: January 31, 2017, 10:19:AM »
This topic was getting very confusing as it had branched out into something about Mark Lundy. I have moved those posts to the Other High Profile Cases board under a new title of 'Mark Lundy'.