Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Baz

Hello
« on: October 03, 2015, 05:07:PM »
I'm mostly interested in discussing the Luke Mitchell case but I understand it's good form to introduce myself here. So, hello to you all. And thanks for letting me in.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 05:25:PM »
I'm mostly interested in discussing the Luke Mitchell case but I understand it's good form to introduce myself here. So, hello to you all. And thanks for letting me in.
Hi Baz, thanks for introducing yourself.  Hope you get the info you want.  :)

Offline Baz

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 06:05:PM »
Thank you.

Offline buddy

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 06:45:PM »
I am to Baz, but be prepared for bull, Welcome.

Offline Baz

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 08:08:PM »
Ha, thanks.

Neil

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 07:29:PM »
Hi Baz,  I have enjoyed reading your posts so far.  I share your interest in the Mitchell case.

Offline Baz

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 08:25:PM »
Thanks Neil, that's nice of you to say. I just wish there was somewhere for me to read more of the evidence.

Neil

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 09:27:PM »
There has also been a fair amount of discussion about this case on Johns forum, "UK Justice Forum".

Offline Baz

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2015, 10:49:PM »
There has also been a fair amount of discussion about this case on Johns forum, "UK Justice Forum".

Thanks, I'll check that out too.

Offline Baz

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2015, 12:22:PM »
I went through the pages on UK Justice Forum and it seems to mainly be gloating when anything goes badly for Luke and a lot of hatred of people involved in supporting him.

Did get a little bit of information though so thanks for the recommendation again.

Neil

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2015, 03:47:PM »
I went through the pages on UK Justice Forum and it seems to mainly be gloating when anything goes badly for Luke and a lot of hatred of people involved in supporting him.

Did get a little bit of information though so thanks for the recommendation again.
Hi Baz, yes, not the best recommendation, I know.  Sandra used to post on there, so it was worth looking at, if only to read those.  John is also very knowledgable about the case.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 03:49:PM by neil »