Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Changedmymind

Hello
« on: August 04, 2015, 12:51:PM »
For many years I was convinced that Jeremy was guilty. However, recently I have read a couple of books on the subject, and watched a YouTube documentary, and I am  now convinced of his innocence. At the very least, the conviction is unsafe.
There are so many inconsistencies, ie the number of bodies initially recorded as having been found in the kitchen, the silencer evidence, the phone calls from Nevill and then subsequently Jeremy, the girlfriend -how the hell has she managed to get a job in a school in Canada- the  cousins and other relatives.
Far from being the only one to benefit for the tragic deaths, with Jeremy safely out of the way, his very dodgy cousins etc stood to inherit.
Looks as if Taff Jones was right all along.
The first requisite of civilisation is that of justice ~ Sigmund Freud

Online lookout

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 07:50:PM »
Oh goody,you'll add weight to the flagging support.

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 11:59:PM »
For many years I was convinced that Jeremy was guilty. However, recently I have read a couple of books on the subject, and watched a YouTube documentary, and I am  now convinced of his innocence. At the very least, the conviction is unsafe.
There are so many inconsistencies, ie the number of bodies initially recorded as having been found in the kitchen, the silencer evidence, the phone calls from Nevill and then subsequently Jeremy, the girlfriend -how the hell has she managed to get a job in a school in Canada- the  cousins and other relatives.
Far from being the only one to benefit for the tragic deaths, with Jeremy safely out of the way, his very dodgy cousins etc stood to inherit.
Well I suppose the Christian thing to do was to give her a new start. Welcome.

Offline Changedmymind

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 07:52:AM »
Well I suppose the Christian thing to do was to give her a new start. Welcome.

I'm not sure that a school setting is the ideal place for the rehabilitation of someone who at the very least is a lying, post smoking burglar.   :) Thanks for the welcome.
The first requisite of civilisation is that of justice ~ Sigmund Freud

Online lookout

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 09:23:AM »
I'm not sure that a school setting is the ideal place for the rehabilitation of someone who at the very least is a lying, pot smoking burglar.   :) Thanks for the welcome.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 10:33:AM »
Welcome to the forum :)

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2015, 05:56:PM »
welcome to the forum.

Offline mat

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2015, 06:48:PM »

What supporters claim about Taff feelings at the time have turned out to not be true.  :)

Welcome to the forum.

Online ngb1066

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2015, 10:29:AM »
What supporters claim about Taff feelings at the time have turned out to not be true.  :)
Welcome to the forum.

How do you know?

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2015, 10:37:AM »
How do you know?
Have to agree Neil, PH has written at length about Taff Jones's beliefs and attitude to the case but it is only hearsay at best as Taff Jones has been dead for almost 30 years and did not ever officially state his beliefs about the case.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 10:39:AM by maggie »

Offline mat

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2015, 10:41:AM »
Have to agree Neil, PH has written at length about Taff Jones's beliefs and attitude to the case but it is only hearsay at best as Taff Jones has been dead for almost 30 years and did not ever state his beliefs about the case.

Agree with what? NGB isn't stating an opinion, he is asking me what I've based my post on - so not sure what you're agreeing with!  ;D

How do you know?

Basing it off the interviews in PH's book. I think the rumours of Taff's feelings about Bamber have taken legs of their own over the years.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2015, 10:44:AM »
Agree with what? NGB isn't stating an opinion, he is asking me what I've based my post on - so not sure what you're agreeing with!  ;D

I'm agreeing with his question, hope that's ok.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2015, 11:04:AM »
Maggie
I spoke with Bambergate via pm and he told me he had spoken direct with Taff's family and Taff died believing Jeremy innocent.
Thanks Susie, that's very interesting  :)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Re: Re: Hello
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2015, 11:11:AM »
Maggie
I just modified my post to you adding that I am not breaking a confidence posting this as he had discussed it on the open forum earlier and I had missed it.  Thought I would just clarify that. ;D
Thanks suze.  :)