Author Topic: introduction  (Read 1412 times)

Offline notsure

introduction
« on: May 28, 2015, 09:55:PM »
Hello everyone

firstly i will apologise for any typos. Im on my ipad and find it so hard to type on here.

I came accross your forum a few months ago when just browsing so by accident really. Anyhow i seem to find myself having a look every day now.

You would all probably have a right giggle watchi g me talking out loud to myself answering some of your posts in my head.

I suppose ive found myself wanting to have a word with some of you lol so  bit the bullet (excuse the pun) and joined your interesting forum

sadly although i have posted this evening i wont be able to respond until tomorrow now as i need to pop out.

Looking forward to talking to you all

Offline susan

Re: introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 09:58:PM »
Hello everyone

firstly i will apologise for any typos. Im on my ipad and find it so hard to type on here.

I came accross your forum a few months ago when just browsing so by accident really. Anyhow i seem to find myself having a look every day now.

You would all probably have a right giggle watchi g me talking out loud to myself answering some of your posts in my head.

I suppose ive found myself wanting to have a word with some of you lol so  bit the bullet (excuse the pun) and joined your interesting forum

sadly although i have posted this evening i wont be able to respond until tomorrow now as i need to pop out.

Notsure Haste Ye Back  ;D

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 09:59:PM »
Hello everyone

Thank you notsure and welcome to the forum, look forward to reading your take on the case. :)

guest154

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 10:20:PM »
Welcome.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 10:22:PM »
Welcome to the forum Notsure. :) 

Does the profile name mean you are not sure whether or not Jeremy  Bamber is guilty or not guilty. :)

Offline notsure

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 06:39:AM »
Hi Patti

No im not sure if he is guilty. It worries me that he has spent 30 years in prison for a crime he may not have committed.

I have a problem with JM,s  testimony. Why would she have lied? And yet could she have?

all other evidence doesnt convince me so for me there is reasonable doubt.

Offline lookout

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 09:39:AM »
A very warm welcome Notsure.