Author Topic: Forum administrators  (Read 4132 times)

Offline susan

Forum administrators
« on: December 17, 2014, 07:00:PM »
Mr Gee I noticed he is not wearing Red but still posts but Zoso is now in Red ???

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Re: Forum administrators
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 07:09:PM »
Mr Gee I noticed he is not wearing Red but still posts but Zoso is now in Red ???
You are right susan, Roch has stepped down from Admin because he has too many other commitments but he is still a member of the forum.
When I first joined the forum going on for three years ago now Roch was a Global Mod who gave hours of his time every day, lately he has been far too busy to spend too much time on the forum.
He was a fab mod imo, always fair and respectful.

Offline Jan

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 07:13:PM »
You are right susan, Roch has stepped down from Admin because he has too many other commitments but he is still a member of the forum.
When I first joined the forum going on for three years ago now Roch was a Global Mod who gave hours of his time every day, lately he has been far too busy to spend too much time on the forum.

That's a shame. I agree he was a brilliant mod.

Offline susan

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 07:14:PM »
Maggie I thought Roch was great very fair and open minded he is a great guy and one of the most decent respectful posters on the forum.  May I ask who is Zoso or have we to guess and do we win a prize hahaha ;D

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 07:16:PM »

Absolutely agree with you Maggie. Had many conversation with on the mobile but could not understand a word hahahaha No I could. Great guy... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline susan

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 07:52:PM »

Patti we all love Roch but he is still with us just wearing a different coloured jumper ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 08:38:PM »
Patti we all love Roch but he is still with us just wearing a different coloured jumper ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jumper! Jumpers! Now that is the 2nd time I have heard Jumpers tonight...I think Roch would look nice in any jumper Susie...Shame I did not snap him up ages ago.... :-[ :-[ :-[ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline susan

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 08:47:PM »
Patti my Yorkshire lassie you were slow there think you have missed the boat as he is now taken good and proper. ;) ;) ;)

Online ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2014, 10:03:AM »
I would like to endorse the positive comments by members about Roch.  Roch has stood down as administrator, as a result of his other commitments.  He had for some time not been able to take an active role in moderation and asked to stand down.  Roch will remain a member of the forum and if his circumstances change may return to the mod team.  He knows he will be very welcome to do that.

Although recently not able to be active Roch was a key member of the team in the most difficult times for the forum.  He was always fair in his moderation and showed sound judgement and common sense.  I will always be grateful for the support he gave, at times when he may not have agreed entirely with decisions I had taken.  His loyalty is something I will never forget.

Thank you Roch for your hard work and support.

Offline susan

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2014, 12:41:PM »
Hello ngb very well said Roch was a great Moderator as are Patti and Maggie.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2014, 05:43:PM »
Thanks very much for the positive feedback, which I feel relates to when I took an active role.  I have not taken an active role for a long time.  Members like ngb, Caroline, Maggie, April, Patti shared the brunt of moderation for the long period that I took a back-seat.  So my thanks goes out to all of them.

Cheers...

Offline Jane

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2014, 05:53:PM »
Thanks very much for the positive feedback, which I feel relates to when I took an active role.  I have not taken an active role for a long time.  Members like ngb, Caroline, Maggie, April, Patti shared the brunt of moderation for the long period that I took a back-seat.  So my thanks goes out to all of them.

Cheers...

Roch, how very kind. Mwah, mwah mwah :-* :-* :-*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2014, 06:01:PM »

Cheers...

Hi Roch, thanks! It's not easy to balance things  but you've always been a star and great to bounce ideas off. Hope that continues :) X
Few people have the imagination for reality

guest154

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2014, 01:39:AM »
You were always fair with me, Roch.  :)

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2014, 09:24:AM »
I think Roch would look nice in any jumper

I doubt it.  I'm probably a C-cup at the moment.

You were always fair with me, Roch.  :)

Thanks for saying so mat.