Author Topic: Zoso  (Read 5581 times)

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
  • What is in those 200 boxes?
Zoso
« on: December 17, 2014, 08:28:PM »
All new members are asked to introduce themselves here. I think it is only fair to ask Zoso to tell us who he/she is - being an administrator and all. I can see that members are confused about this - along with me.

Who is Zoso?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 02:00:AM by Alias »

Offline susan

Re: Zozo
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 08:44:PM »
Alias may be Zoso is not a new member  as such and wishes to remain anonymous like the rest of us.  Just a thought.

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 08:54:PM »
Alias may be Zoso is not a new member  as such and wishes to remain anonymous like the rest of us.  Just a thought.

Sure. Zozo can be anonymous, but it would be nice to know her/his board identity.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 08:55:PM »
We have been having some IT issues over the past few days.  Although the issues have now been resolved we thought the need to bring someone aboard who could help with other IT issues.  The new Admin appointee has nothing to do with the moderation of the forum.

I am sure NGB will be able to elaborate more to you all tomorrow.

Hope this helps

Patti

Offline susan

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 08:58:PM »
Alias I guess that Zoso is the username for this lady/man all they have done wrong is not introduce themselves but I never did either .  Hello I am susan became interested in the Jeremy Bamber case after watching a documentary on the TV had never heard of him at that point.  Hahaha better late than never ;D

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 09:08:PM »
Alias I guess that Zoso is the username for this lady/man all they have done wrong is not introduce themselves but I never did either .  Hello I am susan became interested in the Jeremy Bamber case after watching a documentary on the TV had never heard of him at that point.  Hahaha better late than never ;D

I haven´t either! I won´t!  >:( Haha

Thanks, Patti.

Offline susan

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 09:08:PM »
Patti understand now this Zoso is on the forum for IT purposes and nothing to do with Moderating the forum this is why they did not introduce themselves as they will not be involved with us so we don't need to know of them really.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 09:14:PM »
The man had been in prison for about 27 years  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  That's what happens when you liveat the end of the world.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline susan

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 09:19:PM »
Maggie I know.  We have not got a clue what is going on outwith Scotland if I mention Jeremy Bamber to anyone people look at me and say is he a pop star they have never heard of him well until recently that is ;D

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2014, 09:23:PM »

When I joined Susan....Jackie said I was Donkey Dave, boy I did laugh. Eeee Haw...... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline susan

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 09:25:PM »
Patti who the hell is Donkey Dave when I joined everyone on the forum thought I was Jackie or a troll whatever one of them is hahahaha

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2014, 09:27:PM »
Patti who the hell is Donkey Dave when I joined everyone on the forum thought I was Jackie or a troll whatever one of them is hahahaha

I think he worked on Skegness beach hahahahahahaha

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2014, 09:38:PM »
Think it was Horsey Dave susan  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2014, 09:42:PM »
Think it was Horsey Dave susan  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think you are right...It was Horsey  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline susan

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2014, 09:44:PM »
Hahaha Patti did not even know her own user name ;D ;D ;D ;D Donkey Dave indeed ;D