Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Gemma

Introduction
« on: December 09, 2014, 06:57:AM »
Hi I'm Gemma. I had forgotten to introduce myself when I posted. I am mainly just a reader but I might have a question now and then. I think Jeremy is almost certainly innocent and I think PC Collins did see a female body through the window before the police broke into the house. That's why I have a problem with Mikes theory that the police shot sheila downstairs after that sighting if it did occur.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 07:00:AM by Gemma »

Offline lookout

Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 10:17:AM »
 Hello Gemma,you must have done quite a bit of reading/researching/studying to reach your own personal decision,as it's not something that you can decide on in a short space of time.

It's been said that the case is a complex one. I've even said it myself,but really it isn't,it's made to look that way through a series of blunders which just adds to the confusion.

Look forward to seeing your input,and welcome you to the forum.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 11:09:AM »
Welcome to the forum Gemma.

Mr. Gee

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 11:58:AM »
Welcome to the forum Gemma.

Offline Gemma

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 09:35:PM »
Hello Gemma,you must have done quite a bit of reading/researching/studying to reach your own personal decision,as it's not something that you can decide on in a short space of time.

It's been said that the case is a complex one. I've even said it myself,but really it isn't,it's made to look that way through a series of blunders which just adds to the confusion.

Look forward to seeing your input,and welcome you to the forum.

Thanks Lookout. I have been reading about the case here for some time. I like to read through members' posts in the profile section. The ones I have found most helpful are Mike, Reader and Martin. That way you really do get to learn things fast.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2014, 10:40:AM »
Welcome to the forum Gemma.  ;D