Author Topic: COLP interview of Robert Boutflour, dated 4th September 1991, 45 Pages:-  (Read 3501 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Anyway, the cat is out of the bag now, the silencer, blood found inside 'it' (DRB/1), and paint from the scratched mantelpiece upon 'it' (DRB/1), nothing but a cheap dirty low life trick, to help get the cops out of a tricky situation, and along the way increase the wealth entering into the pockets of the relatives!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 08:04:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
When the news was broke to Jeremy that all his family were dead inside the farmhouse, he accused the firearms officers who had gone into the farmhouse brandishing firearms of shooting dead, one or other of the victims - little did he really know how close he was to the truth..
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Harry

AE/1 is the cardboard box DRB/2

It's hard to make sense of the claim that AE/1 is the
cardboard box, if AE/1 is also DRB/2.

DRB/2 is the telescopic sight. That list of equivalent references is fake.

From the statement of DC Oakey dated October 25th 1985.

"At 1820 hours. on Wednesday, 11th September 1985, I was on duty, when I went to Oak Farm, Loamy Hill Road, Tolleshunt Major. I received from Mrs Ann Eaton one Nikko Stirling Telescopic Sight in box (Exhibit DRB/2 and an ABU carrier bag, containing seven boxes of fifty Eley Subsonic Hollowpoint .22 bullets and one empty .22 bullet box (Exhibit DRB/3).....

On top of one of the smaller boxes was a spot of what appeared to be blood. I later caused this smaller box, the Telescopic Sight box from Exhibit DBR/2 and the empty .22 bullet box from Exhibit DRB/3 to be forwarded to the Home Office Forensic science Laboratory. Huntingdon."

So AE/1 is the same as DRB/2! This is getting beyond a joke.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 08:36:AM by Harry »

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member

It's hard to make sense of the claim that AE/1 is the
cardboard box, if AE/1 is also DRB/2.

DRB/2 is the telescopic sight. That list of equivalent references is fake.

From the statement of DC Oakey dated October 25th 1985.

"At 1820 hours. on Wednesday, 11th September 1985, I was on duty, when I went to Oak Farm, Loamy Hill Road, Tolleshunt Major. I received from Mrs Ann Eaton one Nikko Stirling Telescopic Sight in box (Exhibit DRB/2 and an ABU carrier bag, containing seven boxes of fifty Eley Subsonic Hollowpoint .22 bullets and one empty .22 bullet box (Exhibit DRB/3).....

On top of one of the smaller boxes was a spot of what appeared to be blood. I later caused this smaller box, the Telescopic Sight box from Exhibit DBR/2 and the empty .22 bullet box from Exhibit DRB/3 to be forwarded to the Home Office Forensic science Laboratory. Huntingdon."

So AE/1 is the same as DRB/2! This is getting beyond a joke.

The list of equivalent references is fake lol.  You sound like someone who believes in a flat earth having to explain the photos of the earth taken from space. Insisting its fake and with nothing to substantiate the claim.

David Boutflour collected the following items from the gun cupboard on August 10th that ended up being taken to Ann Eatons house.

DRB/1, DRB/2 and DRB/3.

On the 12th of August Peter Eaton handed over DRB/1 to Stan Jones.

Come September when things were taken more seriously. The police wanted everything taken to Oak Farm to be sent to the lab thus they send Oakley to collected them.

Subsequently they find Peter Eatons fingerprints on the box that contained the silencer (DRB/3). This corroborates Stan Jones account of things because Peter Eaton had to put the box away then take it out in order to give the silencer to Stan Jones in the first place. This narrows down the suspects for planting the blood and paint down to AE,PE,DRB and RWB. Because according to Stan Jones, Peter Eaton pointed out the blood and paint on it to him.

But I guess you will now claim Peters fingerprints on the box is fake also.

How many more things do you have to insist is fake (in the absence of evidence) in order for this crackpottery of yours to work?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 11:24:PM by David1819 »
"A theory without facts is fantasy"

Offline Harry

I thought that you might try to argue that when DC Oakey referred to the telescopic sight as DRB/2 he made a mistake. But you haven't even addressed the point at all.

If you refuse to give up on the idea that DRB/2 is the cardboard box, then what is the correct exhibit reference for the telescopic sight?

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 03:34:AM by Harry »

Offline Harry

The silencer was found by the police on the morning of August 7th 1985. It was found in the gun cupboard by the police. That silencer is the one sent to Huntingdon laboratory on August 13th.

It is the silencer referred to by ACC Peter Simpson when held a press conference on September 17th.

Simpson was clear in stating that it had been found by the police on August 7th.

‘A silencer was found at the White House Farm on the day of the killings, but this does not have to mean anything suspicious.’

How could the relatives have a found a silencer on August 10th which had already been found by the police on August 7th?

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 07:13:AM by Harry »