Author Topic: A GENTLE REMINDER  (Read 17716 times)

Mr. Gee

Re: A GENTLE REMINDER Updated!
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2014, 04:45:PM »
Do you have a screenshot?  I remember the Gav posts but I do not recall any suggestion that he was going to shoot you.
Its a silly suggestion Neil. He is just using that in order to justify his vile torrential abuse against me and my family. But the police didn't do anything. I suppose if I was a celebrity they might have done?

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2014, 05:17:PM »
Are you now denying you posted that you knew where Tim and I lived and that you were going to send your hitman Gav round?  Careful now because the posts are still on public view on this forum.

ps Gav who is a crack shot!!

We won't even mention your despicable comment where you wished you had shot the Bamber family instead of Jeremy.

Where are these posts?

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2014, 05:43:PM »
The live ones are here and include your own contribution.  :)

6 pages 

Cheerio now!

ps  no doubt you will want to archive them!

Yes, this was a very thread missed in the clear up following  the forum truce.  I have now removed it as no doubt you want because of the references to you.  Grahame's extreme anger at what he had been subjected to was understandable.  He did not however threaten to shoot anyone. 

Some of the posts on your forum reposted on the thread indicate the type of abuse which was unrelenting.  Nevertheless we now have the truce in place so there should be no repetition. 

« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 06:04:PM by ngb1066 »

guest154

Re: A GENTLE REMINDER
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2014, 06:19:PM »
Who was Gav, NGB? That was before my time I think.

John

« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2014, 07:43:PM »
Yes, this was a very thread missed in the clear up following  the forum truce.  I have now removed it as no doubt you want because of the references to you.  Grahame's extreme anger at what he had been subjected to was understandable.  He did not however threaten to shoot anyone. 

Some of the posts on your forum reposted on the thread indicate the type of abuse which was unrelenting.  Nevertheless we now have the truce in place so there should be no repetition.

Fair enough, I saved the thread in any event.

As to Grahame, the question arises of course as to why he attracted such comments in the first place?

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 01:04:AM by John »

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2014, 12:30:PM »
Who was Gav, NGB? That was before my time I think.

Grahame has explained that Gav was the name he used for a friend of his who used to be in the army or Royal Marines, I cannot rember which.  I think he said he had been in the SBS, which would suggest Royal Marines rather than army.   

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2014, 12:33:PM »
Fair enough, I saved the thread in any event.

As to Grahame, the question arises of course as to why he attracted such comments in the first place?

Whatever your members objected to could never have justified the vile personal abuse directed at Grahame, his wife and daughter.  However, we now have the truce in place so this should not happen again.  I suggest we leave it at that, because further discussion of this will not achieve anything in my view.

Mr. Gee

« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2014, 12:49:PM »
Whatever your members objected to could never have justified the vile personal abuse directed at Grahame, his wife and daughter.  However, we now have the truce in place so this should not happen again.  I suggest we leave it at that, because further discussion of this will not achieve anything in my view.
Just to correct something Neil. The comment was made
The only thing that "attracted" vile comments against me my wife and my daughter was that I was defending Bamber supporters from internet abuse. I would never attack anyone unless they attack me first. What excuse can possibly justify such vile abusive comments about my family? My daughter was very ill with cancer and is still very ill, when comments were made that she was a whore and was suffering from a venereal desease and that my wife looked like an old goat. These together with pictures of my house with comments like "We know where he lives" and "I live just down the road to him" etc.
Now I ask anyone with even an ounce of common sense, are these words justified under any circumstance. This also may explain why I am so hostile about that euphemistically termed "red forum". Now piss off and leave me and my family in peace.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 12:51:PM by Mr. Gee »

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2014, 12:57:PM »
Just to correct something Neil. The comment was made  The only thing that "attracted" vile comments against me my wife and my daughter was that I was defending Bamber supporters from internet abuse. I would never attack anyone unless they attack me first. What excuse can possibly justify such vile abusive comments about my family? My daughter was very ill with cancer and is still very ill, when comments were made that she was a whore and was suffering from a venereal desease and that my wife looked like an old goat. These together with pictures of my house with comments like "We know where he lives" and "I live just down the road to him" etc.
Now I ask anyone with even an ounce of common sense, are these words justified under any circumstance. This also may explain why I am so hostile about that euphemistically termed "red forum". Now piss off and leave me and my family in peace.

Awful and disgusting Grahame. This must have hurt you so much. Anyone who has a apeth of decency can imagine how this must have been for you and your lovely family. Its the most cruelest thing posted on the internet. Lets hope new laws quickly get in place and sort this type of behaviour out.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2014, 01:11:PM »
Conveniently you forget what you posted about Tim's wife and his Alsatians.  Sauce for the goose eh?

I agree that post was wrong, but as you know it was made in anger following the abuse against Grahame's family.

All such posts have been removed from both forums, so I hope we can draw a line under this.

John

« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2014, 01:14:PM »
I agree that post was wrong, but as you know it was made in anger following the abuse against Grahame's family.

All such posts have been removed from both forums, so I hope we can draw a line under this.

Yes, one was as bad as the other but I agree lets move on.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2014, 10:04:AM »

This thread is now locked.  Further discussion about posts which have been removed from both forums will achieve nothing.  We have to ensure that nothing of that nature is posted again.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2014, 03:54:PM »
I did not intend to post anything further on this thread.  However, in asnswer to Tim "Invictus" who has demanded an apology from me:

The post made by Grahame referring to your dogs was made after you had made derogatory references to his family.  You had referred to his dangerously ill daughter, but specifically referred to Grahame's wife by name in an offensive way on 14th March 2012.  It was following that post that Grahame responded in anger.  You subsequently made the particularly obnoxious post about Grahame's daughter.

It follows that no retraction or apology is due.  These posts have all been removed in accordance with what has been agreed.  There should be no recurrence of this type of behaviour.

Note to John L:  I will remove this post and lock the thread again if you remove the post by Tim Invictus, which in itself is offensive towards me and to this forum.  I believe that would be within the spirit of the forum truce.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 04:01:PM by ngb1066 »

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2014, 05:04:PM »
Tim there is no need to be this way. If only you could understand how bad it looks on yourself. There is no need for it is there?

Holly yes you can phone me, but you know I will be telling you off don't you. Why do you join in all of this? Is it really necessary? Is it that there is no real debate over there, so everyone gets bored? It appears to be "Oh lets slag off those on the blue, lets hurt them, lets abuse them, lets hit them where it hurts the most by calling people silly names.

I ask you and everyone that posts on there to stop it. If only you realised how silly and hurtful it all sounds.

I am sure that underneath all the vile exterior lies a decent person. We shall see.

Mr. Gee

« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2014, 07:15:PM »
Just to tie up loose ends here and in an attempt to end the animosity I publically and unreservedly apologise to Tim Invictus and John Lamberton for the abusive language that I used against them both.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 08:02:PM by Mr. Gee »