Author Topic: A GENTLE REMINDER  (Read 17576 times)

John

Re: A GENTLE REMINDER Updated!
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2014, 03:49:PM »
They were keeping her very close to them.  They wanted to make sure she stuck to her text.

The truth you mean?

John

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2014, 03:50:PM »
None, because she was given immunity from prosecution in return for giving evidence against Jeremy Bamber.

Prosecution for what exactly? 

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2014, 03:50:PM »
You cant honestly believe that for a moment?  Don't you realise she would have been assisted in her emigration by the witness protection programme.

I don't think she was on the protection programme John. She married a Canadian and did not go over to Canada immediately after the trial. It might have been a year later.

Can I also say, that I think Jackie and Grahame have a lot of substance in what they have said regarding bullying. 

It is not very often you witness a poster over here slinging nasty comments to your members. Yet I fail to understand how you can allow any of your members to say the most vile and hurtful things about our members over here.  It is happening on a daily basis and nothing is done to rectify their behaviour.  Yet they fell it is right to complain about our members who go slightly over the top sometimes when they post...What they say cannot ever be compared to what we have seen recently and in the past on your forum.

I suggest get your own house in order before you have the right to complain about our house. When that is achieved then and then can we all move forward.

One of these days someone is going to get into serious trouble for the things that they are saying...they might not think it will happen to them, but believe me it will come if the vile is not stopped.

I don't want to cause unhappiness. I would like to think that a truce can be made, but it will only ever happen if the abuse stops, full stop.

John you have a lot of members on your forum who are there to debate in a genuine manner. It is good for the your forum. Why does that have to be spoiled by vile of the lowest standards.

Mr. Gee

Re: A GENTLE REMINDER
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2014, 03:50:PM »
Good grief! Is he still here? ???
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 03:52:PM by Mr. Gee »

Offline JackiePreece

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2014, 03:51:PM »
Is that clear enough for you John????

On her own admission she tried to murder Jeremy and carried out numerous planned robberies in Oxford Street

I suppose she must have got this off her chest and told her prospective employers in case it came back to haunt her later on

That would be the right thing to do don't you think John
"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle" Winston Churchill

John

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2014, 03:54:PM »
I don't think she was on the protection programme John. She married a Canadian and did not go over to Canada immediately after the trial. It might have been a year later.

Can I also say, that I think Jackie and Grahame have a lot of substance in what they have said regarding bullying. 

It is not very often you witness a poster over here slinging nasty comments to your members. Yet I fail to understand how you can allow any of your members to say the most vile and hurtful things about our members over here.  It is happening on a daily basis and nothing is done to rectify their behaviour.  Yet they fell it is right to complain about our members who go slightly over the top sometimes when they post...What they say cannot ever be compared to what we have seen recently and in the past on your forum.

I suggest get your own house in order before you have the right to complain about our house. When that is achieved then and then can we all move forward.

One of these days someone is going to get into serious trouble for the things that they are saying...they might not think it will happen to them, but believe me it will come if the vile is not stopped.

I don't want to cause unhappiness. I would like to think that a truce can be made, but it will only ever happen if the abuse stops, full stop.

John you have a lot of members on your forum who are there to debate in a genuine manner. It is good for the your forum. Why does that have to be spoiled by vile of the lowest standards.

So it is alright for Jacke Preece to abuse Julie Smerchanski and boast about damaging her very successful career simply because she testified against a killer 28 years ago?

Is it alright for Grahame to make threats of violence against me?  Maybe I should call with plod in Maldon?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 04:01:PM by John »

Offline Adam

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2014, 03:57:PM »

On her own admission she tried to murder Jeremy and carried out numerous planned robberies in Oxford Street

I suppose she must have got this off her chest and told her prospective employers in case it came back to haunt her later on

Planned robberies in Oxford St ? Source please.

She said in her WS she put a pillow over his head. Then took it off. Not sure that is attempted murder.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Mr. Gee

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2014, 03:59:PM »
Planned robberies in Oxford St ? Source please.

She said in her WS she put a pillow over his head. Then took it off. Not sure that is attempted murder.
Don't appear xxxxxxx Adam. That's where she stole all the stuff from.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 10:12:PM by Patti »

John

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2014, 03:59:PM »

So she stuck a pillow over his face... big WOW!!   Not exactly the same as shooting two babies in the head somehow.  Robberies?  Didn't Jerry rob Osea Caravan Park and take Julie along for kicks?

Didn't the cheque book belong to Susan Battersby?

Maybe you refer to the cannabis exploits?

« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 04:04:PM by John »

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2014, 04:04:PM »
The truth you mean?

That depends upon your viewpoint on the case. 

John

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2014, 04:05:PM »
That depends upon your viewpoint on the case.

Not at all, the truth never changes regardless of ones viewpoint.  You see the truth is that Jeremy Bamber is a cold blooded murderer and a double child killer at that.  No amount of sanctimonious garbage about witnesses who testified against him will ever change that.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 04:09:PM by John »

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2014, 04:07:PM »
So it is alright for Jacke Preece to abuse Julie Smerchanski and boast about damaging her very successful career simply because she testified against a killer 28 years ago?

Is it alright for Grahame to make threats of violence against me?

John

JM has made a success of her life and that is important to her and her family now, not what happened 30 years ago.   We talk about the case, so it is inevitable that her name is mentioned on a daily basis. The whole forum is guilty of saying things about JM but Jackie gets the blame. Why is that?  JM's life and family should not be brought onto the forum, this I can slightly agree about.  I doubt this forum can damage anyones career 30 years after the crime. 

I have never seen or witnessed Grahame making threats of violence towards you or anyone John. What I have witnessed is constant abuse thrown at Grahame and his dear family members on your forum, not only once but on regular basis. This being most horrendous, vile and cruelest posts on the whole internet.     
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 04:10:PM by Patti »

Offline Adam

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2014, 04:09:PM »
Don't appear stupid Adam. That's where she stole all the stuff from.

You mean she used the stolen cheque to buy items in Oxford Street ? Not exactly a planned robbery.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline JackiePreece

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2014, 04:09:PM »
John if your interested in the truth the caravan robbery was more that likely Mugfords ideas like the Oxford street robberies
She was s very experienced con artist and their

She wanted Jeremy dead she said so

Your boyfriend loses interest in you so you attempt to kill him????

Wake up it's hardly normal

Did you enjoy seeing her pictures in the paper?
Maybe you've got a soft spot for her
"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle" Winston Churchill

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2014, 04:10:PM »
Prosecution for what exactly?

Perverting or attempting to pervert the course of justice
Burglary
Obtainining a pecuiary advantage by deception/theft
Possession of drugs
Supplying drugs