Author Topic: A GENTLE REMINDER  (Read 17594 times)

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
A GENTLE REMINDER
« on: October 08, 2014, 07:41:PM »
Can we please attack the post and not the person behind the post please.  Thank you.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: A GENTLE REMINDER
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 07:50:PM »
Can we please attack the post and not the person behind the post please.  Thank you.

Good advice...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Mr. Gee

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 09:45:PM »
ok :)

guest154

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 07:57:PM »
A good reminder, Patti. I do feel bad for Susan who has had it from all corners when posting quotes on CC's book - you'd think that CC knew what he was talking about when it comes to Sheila.....Pretty sure he was married to her.  ;D ;D

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 08:12:PM »
A good reminder, Patti. I do feel bad for Susan who has had it from all corners when posting quotes on CC's book - you'd think that CC knew what he was talking about when it comes to Sheila.....Pretty sure he was married to her.  ;D ;D

I was not aware that Susan has been upset about anything Mat. There is a report button out there, I suggest people use it they are unhappy about anything that has been posted to them. This will at lease get our attention. Its impossible to read every post as you know.

I don't like bullying of any kind or name calling. Attack the post by all means but leave the personal bits out... ;D ;D ;D ;D

guest154

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 08:17:PM »
I was not aware that Susan has been upset about anything Mat. There is a report button out there, I suggest people use it they are unhappy about anything that has been posted to them. This will at lease get our attention. Its impossible to read every post as you know.

Ah, you must of missed her post yesterday - I agree it is hard to read everything.  I don't envy you at all being mod, I think you are brave - we all saw the abuse Caroline and April got. I am sure people have faith in you.  :)

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
Re: A GENTLE REMINDER Updated!
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 08:18:PM »
Mr & Mrs Bamber and the children of Sheila have living relatives who may read this forum. It can be hurtful to them when poster are referring to them.  Please be more sensitive when you are discussing them.

Times are changing on the internet and rightly so. There is a major clamp down on undignified attacks, abuse and bullying. Any poster that says anything bad about the families concerned will find there posts censored or removed. 

If you feel strongly that a poster has done this then please press the report button.  If you wish to contact admin or mods please copy us all in so that we are all aware of the situation.

Thanks.

John

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2014, 01:00:PM »
Mr & Mrs Bamber and the children of Sheila have living relatives who may read this forum. It can be hurtful to them when poster are referring to them.  Please be more sensitive when you are discussing them.

Times are changing on the internet and rightly so. There is a major clamp down on undignified attacks, abuse and bullying. Any poster that says anything bad about the families concerned will find there posts censored or removed. 

If you feel strongly that a poster has done this then please press the report button.  If you wish to contact admin or mods please copy us all in so that we are all aware of the situation.

Thanks.

I take it that includes Jackie Preece making speculative comments on the state of Mrs Smerchanski's marriage?  Pretty low behaviour imo.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 01:00:PM by John »

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2014, 01:30:PM »
I take it that includes Jackie Preece making speculative comments on the state of Mrs Smerchanski's marriage?  Pretty low behaviour imo.

Where?  I have not seen any suggestion of this. 

John

Offline susan

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2014, 01:52:PM »
Hello ngb  in a post to me Jackie said Julie had now got her comeuppance and if I wanted to know what it was to ask my mate the author :) anyone else who asked she said "I'll pm you" she loves her little secrets :'(

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2014, 02:26:PM »
www.jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5962.msg265299.html#msg265299

This is a very vague suggestion and I am led to believe it does not relate to Julie Mugford's marital status.  It would be far better to post relevant factual information rather than drop hints on the forum.  Hints can be misinterpreted. 

Offline JackiePreece

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2014, 02:34:PM »

I take that is a joke John?
I have not mentioned Mugfords marriage
You need to go back to your own forum and revisit the vile disgusting posts YOU allowed about Grahames daughter when she was critically ill

While you are here do you want to post an open apology to Grahame

And you are defending Mugford I have seen it all now
"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle" Winston Churchill

John

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2014, 02:37:PM »
This is a very vague suggestion and I am led to believe it does not relate to Julie Mugford's marital status.  It would be far better to post relevant factual information rather than drop hints on the forum.  Hints can be misinterpreted.

I'm sure you will agree that any attempt to malign a Crown witness even after 28 years is a serious matter?  Does this extend to former senior police officers who were involved in the Bamber case and who now find themselves the subject of unwanted attention in their retirement?

Mr. Gee

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2014, 02:39:PM »
I'm sure you will agree that any attempt to malign a Crown witness even after 28 years is a serious matter?  Does this extend to former senior police officers who were involved in the Bamber case and who now find themselves the subject of unwanted attention in their retirement?
Of course you would include Taff Jones in that comment, who has been called many things since?