Author Topic: A GENTLE REMINDER  (Read 17587 times)

John

Re: A GENTLE REMINDER Updated!
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2014, 04:12:PM »
John

JM has made a success of her life and that is important to her and her family now, not what happened 30 years ago.   We talk about the case, so it is inevitable that her name is mentioned on a daily basis. The whole forum is guilty of saying things about JM but Jackie gets the blame. Why is that?  JM's life and family should not be brought onto the forum, this I can slightly agree about.  I doubt this forum can damage anyones career 30 years after the crime. 

I have never seen or witnessed Grahame making threats of violence towards you or anyone John. What I have witnessed is constant abuse thrown at Grahame and his dear family members on your forum, not only once but on regular basis. This being most horrendous, vile and cruelest posts on the whole internet.   

Maybe it is because Preece has already partaken in campaigns to destroy her and boasted about it publicly on this very forum.  Maybe I should post some of the old screenshots as a reminder?

That goes for Grahame too, just because you weren't around or didn't see them doesn't mean it didn't happen.  Why don't you ask Grahame to deny it?  :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 04:16:PM by John »

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2014, 04:18:PM »
Maybe it is because Preece has already partaken in campaigns to destroy her and boasted about it publicly on this very forum. Maybe I should post some of the old screenshots as a reminder?
[/color]

Maybe that not good practice John...

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2014, 04:20:PM »

That goes for Grahame too, just because you weren't around or didn't see them doesn't mean it didn't happen.  Why don't you ask Grahame to deny it?  :)

I do not remember seeing this either.  Are you suggesting that there was a direct threat of physical violence against you?

John

Re: A GENTLE REMINDER
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2014, 04:21:PM »
John if your interested in the truth the caravan robbery was more that likely Mugfords ideas like the Oxford street robberies
She was s very experienced con artist and their

She wanted Jeremy dead she said so

Your boyfriend loses interest in you so you attempt to kill him????

Wake up it's hardly normal

Did you enjoy seeing her pictures in the paper?
Maybe you've got a soft spot for her

Wrong as usual, did you ever read lover boys statements?  He said he did it so that he could buy nice things to furnish his cottage.  Nothing to do with Julie unless of course he did it to impress her as he did with everyone else.  The cheque book belonged to Battersby, who signed the cheques?

John

« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2014, 04:25:PM »
I do not remember seeing this either.  Are you suggesting that there was a direct threat of physical violence against you?

Threatening to shoot someone usually counts as physical violence?  :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 04:29:PM by John »

Offline JackiePreece

• Veteran Member
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2014, 04:28:PM »
You are denying Mugfords a con artist
If Jeremy was guilty she fooled everyone
For a month

I haven't set out to destroy
Mugford
You blamed Simon McKay and tried to tarnish his reputation

The truth will come out it always does
"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle" Winston Churchill

Mr. Gee

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2014, 04:29:PM »
Not at all, the truth never changes regardless of ones viewpoint.  You see the truth is that Jeremy Bamber is a cold blooded murderer and a double child killer at that.  No amount of sanctimonious garbage about witnesses who testified against him will ever change that.
I rather think that you are the sanctimonious one.

John

« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2014, 04:30:PM »
You are denying Mugfords a con artist
If Jeremy was guilty she fooled everyone
For a month

I haven't set out to destroy
Mugford
You blamed Simon McKay and tried to tarnish his reputation

The truth will come out it always does

Yes, he tried the same as you did by getting the Canadian press involved.  Where is he now and his boast to get Bamber out?

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2014, 04:31:PM »
Threatening to shoot someone usually counts as physical violence?  :)

It certainly does.  Are you suggesting that there was a genuine threat to shoot you?  If so, did you report it to the police?  They take such threats very seriously.

Offline Adam

« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2014, 04:31:PM »
I always thought it was Jeremy who robbed the caravan site.

Jackie has kindly told us Julie pressurised him to do this. Poor Jeremy. Although Jeremy did not testify this.

Julie also apparently tried to murder Jeremy and robbed high street stores. Was a 20 year old student drug smuggler and dealer.

Guess Jeremy should not have gone out with her.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

John

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2014, 04:33:PM »
It certainly does.  Are you suggesting that there was a genuine threat to shoot you?  If so, did you report it to the police?  They take such threats very seriously.

One never knows when dealing with potentially unstable individuals.  Just look at Jeremy Bamber and what he did.

I notice Monsieur G isn't denying it?  :)  :)  :)

Well must go now or as big Jim in Corrie would say >>  CHEERIO NÕW!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 04:36:PM by John »

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2014, 04:35:PM »
One never knows when dealing with potentially unstable individuals.  Just look at Jeremy Bamber and what he did.

That does not answer my question. 

Mr. Gee

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2014, 04:36:PM »
I'm afraid the threats were the other way round Neil. That was one of the reasons for Jackie and myself going to the police. Tim whatsisname said he was round my way on a certain day and that perhaps he might come and see me. He never turned up. I never threaten or am abusive to anyone except in order to defend myself or others. He started this thing and he's trying to justify his vile abuse against Bambers supporters who in his perverted mind sees as supporters of a child killer. Asfar as I am concerned he acts like a xxxx and takes things to extreme.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 04:38:PM by ngb1066 »

Mr. Gee

« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2014, 04:39:PM »

Well must go now or as big Jim in Corrie would say >>  CHEERIO NÕW!
Because it is a rediculous accusation. Are you prepare to stand up in court and accuse me of it? I can certainly give you the opportunity.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2014, 04:40:PM »
You're a liar Mr G.  You said you were sending Gav round to shoot us!!!

Do you have a screenshot?  I remember the Gav posts but I do not recall any suggestion that he was going to shoot you.