Author Topic: Message for Scipo  (Read 5472 times)

Offline David1819

Re: Message for Scipo
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2015, 05:33:PM »
I agree Patti, scipio is continually abusive and rude to any poster who doesn't agree with him. 

The fact that he is rude and abusive just proves that he cannot back up his claims really. He doesn't  have the integrity to state its just an opinion and has to impose it as a fact

Rather sad in my view
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 05:34:PM by david1819 »

Mr. Gee

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2015, 05:34:PM »
I agree Patti, scipio is continually abusive and rude to any poster who doesn't agree with him. 

It's fine if some posters don't mind being called 'liars' etc. but others understandably find this unacceptable when they are simply posting a different point of view from him and they shouldn't feel compromised in this way.
If there are those who say she is picking on scipio it certainly indicates a turning of their minds to the preposterous.

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
  • What is in those 200 boxes?
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2015, 09:13:PM »
He lost me, and there is no way back. He has been going out of his way being extremely rude to me since getgo. Why would I bother reading his long winded, boring and insulting posts at all?  ::)
His choice.
I never complained about him to mods though, but rather have chosen to say on the open forum that I cannot stand the sight of him!  ;D

Offline Jane

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2015, 10:46:AM »
He lost me, and there is no way back. He has been going out of his way being extremely rude to me since getgo. Why would I bother reading his long winded, boring and insulting posts at all?  ::)
His choice.
I never complained about him to mods though, but rather have chosen to say on the open forum that I cannot stand the sight of him!  ;D

Oooh, DO tell!!! What does he look like, Alias? ;D ;D ;D

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
  • What is in those 200 boxes?
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2015, 07:39:PM »

Oooh, DO tell!!! What does he look like, Alias? ;D ;D ;D

All I can say is, I havenĀ“t seen it all....  8) :P :P

Offline lookout

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2015, 11:15:AM »
 I've had a pretty bad feeling about him since he came onto the forum,and feel that all is " not right ".
It's not often I'm wrong !