Author Topic: Hello  (Read 4808 times)

Mr. Gee

Hello
« on: September 23, 2014, 03:24:PM »
Hello I'm Mr. Gee and I believe that Jeremy Bamber was well and truly screwed by the police and sent down for a crime he did not commit.
In the 1980's the police force was rife with corruption and Freemasonry. The backed up oneanother and cover each other's backsides.
You simply cannot build any reasonable scenario from the pack of lies concocted by them.
A colleague of mine (who unfortunately has passed away) was in possession of a certain book that listed all the members of the Freemasons. Robert Boutflour's father was a Freemason and since Freemasonry passes from son to father it is very possible that Robert Boutflour was a Freemason too?
Why is that a proble you may ask? Well the problem is that the police force prohibits officers to belong to any secret organisation and for obvious reasons. That their allegiance to the Masons could compromise their duties as police officers and I suggest that in this particular case it did.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 03:30:PM »
Most welcome Mr Gee  ;D ;D ;D ;D

No-Bits

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 03:46:PM »
Why is Grahame going through the charade of introducing himself? If he was trying to hide his identity, he hasn't tried very hard.

Bit weird.  :-\
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 03:48:PM by Harters »

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 04:06:PM »
Why is Grahame going through the charade of introducing himself? If he was trying to hide his identity, he hasn't tried very hard.

I have asked Mr Gee politely to sign in at the foyer.  ;D

No-Bits

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 04:09:PM »
I have asked Mr Gee politely to sign in at the foyer.  ;D

That's a bit pedantic Patti, I'm sure it isn't necessary.  :-\

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 04:14:PM »
That's a bit pedantic Patti, I'm sure it isn't necessary.  :-\

Not really Hartley. If its Grahame I did say it was not necessary. At this stage I have no idea who it is. If it is Grahame then I would welcome him back, but to be fair I don't know.  ;D

Offline Jane

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2014, 04:28:PM »
MrGee!!! HOW naughty!!! Either you have stolen the persona of our erstwhile member Grahame, OR if it should later become evident that you actually are he, you haven't done a very good job of disguising yourself. However, welcome.

Offline lookout

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2014, 04:56:PM »

What does it matter ? ::)

Mr. Gee

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2014, 06:54:PM »

Because I was asked to by Patti. I wasn't going to. But far from being rude as some have been and have simply barged in, I thought that rather than making a fuss about it I complied. Fair enough answer for you?

Mr. Gee

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2014, 07:02:PM »
MrGee!!! HOW naughty!!! Either you have stolen the persona of our erstwhile member Grahame, OR if it should later become evident that you actually are he, you haven't done a very good job of disguising yourself. However, welcome.
I'm not being naughty at all. If hartley alias harters alias jam etc etc can do it so can I. I have not deliberately hidden my identity as some continue to do on this forum, because "G" is my initial. I am not being deceptive. I left because of the abuse that was going on. Not because of Caroline as some have said and not because some have changed their stance.
I very reluctantly came back because some kept on about me doing so. I have seen the comments of some about me by some and that stopped me from signing up again. But then I reasoned that those people who said such things are not that important anyway.
I don't expect a welcome from you april anyway and for your information I was not looking to disguise myself as you suggest.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 07:03:PM by Mr. Gee »

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2014, 07:10:PM »
I'm not being naughty at all. If hartley alias harters alias jam etc etc can do it so can I. I have not deliberately hidden my identity as some continue to do on this forum, because "G" is my initial. I am not being deceptive. I left because of the abuse that was going on. Not because of Caroline as some have said and not because some have changed their stance.
I very reluctantly came back because some kept on about me doing so. I have seen the comments of some about me by some and that stopped me from signing up again. But then I reasoned that those people who said such things are not that important anyway.
I don't expect a welcome from you april anyway and for your information I was not looking to disguise myself as you suggest.

Welcome back Grahame.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Jane

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2014, 07:11:PM »

"However (-that means, despite what had gone before-) WELCOME" Perhaps you missed it, Grahame.

Offline Adam

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2014, 07:21:PM »
Grahame would have been reading this thread on a regular basis, itching to comment. But he posted telling everyone he had left. So is now back under a new alias claiming the police framed Bamber. Again.

And is even still saying Bamber is innocent, although it has been proved this is 99.9% impossible. Even February & Caroline are saying he's guilty.

Didn't Patti ask him back ?

'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2014, 07:21:PM »
Sorry I meant April.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Jane

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2014, 07:28:PM »
Sorry I meant April.

March as I don't want to say it, that wasn't very August of you. May you (D)July be forgiven :D