Author Topic: Sheila Caffell had a graze on her abdomen (covered with a dressing)  (Read 4284 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Sheila Caffell had a graze on her abdomen (covered with a dressing)

According to the pathologist, Sheila had a graze on her abdomen, which was covered by a dressing at the time he conducted the autopsy upon her corpse...

I was wondering how this was caused, and who put the dressing upon it?
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator

According to the pathologist, Sheila had a graze on her abdomen, which was covered by a dressing at the time he conducted the autopsy upon her corpse...

Mike

Did the pathologist give any further information about the graze?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

Mike

Did the pathologist give any further information about the graze?
-------------------

No, he just mentions that when he carried out the autopsy, that she had a graze on her lower abdomen, that was covered with a dressing...

I was just wondering, what caused the graze, and who and when it was covered with the dressing?

clifford

Surely if we are going down this line we are saying that SC was wounded, so was not the killer

clifford

She shot herself ih the throat and missed the vital mark. Oh well might as well have a go on my abdomen, bugger try rhe head again. Success. Get real

clifford

Just read my report, sorry new keypad

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I was just pointing out, that according to the pathologist, Peter venezis, Sheila had a graze on her lower abdomen, which he states was covered with a dressing - I was just wondering how she got that graze, when, and who dressed it?

I am also wondering at what stage June Bamber got the black eye, that the pathologist also stated she had got, and whether or not this could be linked to the fact that she missed her regular bible class that Tuesday evening?

Was Sheila's graze on her abdomen, and June Bambers black eye (swollen eye) linked to any dispute both had had the previous evening?

andrea

cant speculate on the graze, it could have happened by accident days before the murders.

if it did happen on the night of the murders, sheila would hardly bother dressing a mere graze when she intends to kill herself.

Offline smiffy

• Veteran Member
even so called waterproof plasters dont survive having a bath or shower very well so the presumption in the absence of any conflicting evidence will fall to be that Sheila herself dressed her "graze" wound on her abdomen.

It is plausible that , without evidence to the contrary, that Sheila could have grazed herself in the course of killing the others and dressed it herself.
Totally predicting what a schizophrenic may do  is not to be relied upon.
We cannot even be sure she intended to kill herself...or whether if she did intend to kill herself ..then how she wanted to present herself to others of the afterlife as she saw it.

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
  • What is in those 200 boxes?
I was just pointing out, that according to the pathologist, Peter venezis, Sheila had a graze on her lower abdomen, which he states was covered with a dressing - I was just wondering how she got that graze, when, and who dressed it?

I am also wondering at what stage June Bamber got the black eye, that the pathologist also stated she had got, and whether or not this could be linked to the fact that she missed her regular bible class that Tuesday evening?

Was Sheila's graze on her abdomen, and June Bambers black eye (swollen eye) linked to any dispute both had had the previous evening?

Have been wondering about this. I am not quite familiar with the word "graze", I mean how large it is - tried to google and the pics that came up were semi large. Anyway, it is an unusual place to have an injury, lower abdomen, and it must have been substantial enough to put a dressing on.
Could June´s black eye have been from the fatal attack? you can tell by the colour. And hadn´t Nevill a black eye too - from the attack? Or from when one of the Boutflours punched him in the face(!)?

clifford

I believe that it was easton that punched Ralph. What a wanker. Supposed he thought he was a real hardcase. To punch a 62 year old gentle man he probably gave his wife a spanking too.
The more I here about this lot, the more I find them detestable.
The only thing in thier favour is that they FOUND all the evidence to convict JB, and they have had to struggle on since then. Mind you the money must have come in handy, or did they donate it to charity.

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
I believe that it was easton that punched Ralph. What a wanker. Supposed he thought he was a real hardcase. To punch a 62 year old gentle man he probably gave his wife a spanking too.
The only thing in thier favour is that they FOUND all the evidence to convict JB, and they have had to struggle on since then. Mind you the money must have come in handy, or did they donate it to charity.

Sorry, Easton. Thanks.

clifford

Sorry, Easton. Thanks.
WHAT.

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member

Sorry, Easton. Thanks.
WHAT.

Should have said EATON, Peter Eaton punched Nevill in the face, not one of the Boutflours. That´s all.

clifford

Sorry, Easton. Thanks.
WHAT.

Should have said EATON, Peter Eaton punched Nevill in the face, not one of the Boutflours. That´s all.
Then why say thanks.