Author Topic: Shootings in the Main Bedroom - stance and positioning of the shooter!  (Read 3612 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: Shootings in the Main Bedroom - stance and positioning of the shooter!
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2018, 10:02:PM »
Deduct 4 spent bullet cases  (DRH/1, DRH/2, DRH/3, and DRH/4) from the batch of crime scene ammunition of the main bedroom, and you get 8 discounting the 13th bullet case found on the carpet of the top landing ( 12 - 4 = 8 ) - this confirms the shooting 7 times of June Bamber in that bedroom, and the shooting dead of Sheila once (1 bullet) there in the same bedroom! It is significant that the cops should seek to add 4 spent bullet cases to the main bedroom crime scene, and that this was the total of shots by which it was purported that Neville Bamber had already been shot four times in that bedroom long before he made his way downstairs to the kitchen!

I don't buy into it, they had to add 4 spent bullet cases into the main bedroom crime scene to make it fit - what becomes clear to me, is that in all likelihood Neville Bamber was shot at least 7 times downstairs in the kitchen, and possibly once as he was fleeing down the main stairs with the shooter on the top landing firing a shot at him as he fled downstairs...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 08:17:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2018, 08:44:AM »
As I have already said, I don't believe that Neville Bamber was present at all in the main bedroom when his wife June was shot in her bed - there are several good reasons for believing this...

(1) - the shooter fired 5 consecutive shots at June Bamber whilst she was laying horizontally on her side, without discharging any other shot towards where Neville Bamber would ordinarily have also been sleeping...

(2) - no bullet holes in the bedcover on the left hand side of the bed to indicate that Neville Bamber had been in bed and shot at

(3) - no Bloodstains on the bed sheets, or pillow at all

(4) - none of Neville Bambers blood found anywhere at all inside the main bedroom

(5) - the fact that cops added 4 spent bullet cases to the main bedroom crime scene bolstering up a total of 8 found there, to 12...

(6) - Neville wouldn't have abandoned June in the main bedroom

(7) - Neville would have had to get beyond the position of the shooter who was standing on the far side of the room to where he would normally be sleeping and would have to have got beyond the shooter and through the bedroom door without getting shot in order to end up downstairs in the kitchen, or

(8) - Neville would have had to escape the shooter in the main bedroom by exiting via the internet connecting door that led into the box room next door, and in turn through another door which led into the children's bedroom. I can't believe that if Neville Bamber had been in that bedroom where the two grandchildren were sleeping that he would have left them at the mercy of the shooter ( Neville abandoning June in one bedroom and his two grandchildren in a second bedroom somehow does not seem to me to be something that a man like Neville Bamber would have done)

June and the grandchildren were almost certainly shot and killed off whilst Neville Bamber was away from the farmhouse!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 08:58:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2018, 08:49:AM »

June and the grandchildren were almost certainly shot and killed off whilst Neville Bamber was away from the farmhouse!

If this is true, it has other far reaching consequence which impact upon the safety of these convictions and sentences imposed on Bamber..

For example..

Sheila had to still be alive when Neville Bamber returned to the farmhouse from his tractor / trailer duties between the farmyard and the field, which involved him collecting the last cartload of rape seed, returning it to the barn for storage, etc...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 08:49:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2018, 08:53:AM »
If this is true, it has other far reaching consequence which impact upon the safety of these convictions and sentences imposed on Bamber..

For example..

Sheila had to still be alive when Neville Bamber returned to the farmhouse from his tractor / trailer duties between the farmyard and the field, which involved him collecting the last cartload of rape seed, returning it to the barn for storage, etc...

If Bamber was the shooter, how did he control Sheila after killing off his mum and two nephews during the entire period until not only when Neville returned to the farmhouse from his work duties, but until such a time when Neville had got undressed downstairs and changed into his pyjamas and presumably ventured upstairs to find his wife (June) and his two grandchildren had all been shot and killed?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 08:54:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2018, 08:56:AM »
Everything points to Sheila being the shooter of her mum (June), and the twins (Daniel and Nicholas), and that Sheila was still alive, the only person still alive inside the farmhouse when Neville Bamber returned!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2018, 09:00:AM »
Everything points to Sheila being the shooter of her mum (June), and the twins (Daniel and Nicholas), and that Sheila was still alive, the only person still alive inside the farmhouse when Neville Bamber returned!

There must have also been a delay between the return to the farmhouse by Neville Bamber, and the occasion he ventured upstairs only to discover the circumstances of the shooting tragedy, involving his wife and grandchildren...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2018, 09:01:AM »
There must have also been a delay between the return to the farmhouse by Neville Bamber, and the occasion he ventured upstairs only to discover the circumstances of the shooting tragedy, involving his wife and grandchildren...

I do not profess to know how long that delay was, so I shall proceed by referring to this period as (X)...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2018, 09:08:AM »
One thing which leaps out of the police files which deals with the distribution of spent bullet cases, suggests to me that the shooter was waiting upstairs for Neville to arrive there, and that upon him doing so, and he discovering first of all his wife in the main bedroom had been shot and killed, and then possibly also discovering that his two grandchildren had been shot and killed in a nearby bedroom, the shooter (who I believe to have been Sheila), fired a solitary shot at Neville as he fled down the main stairs to raise the alarm - I believe that this shot struck his arm...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 09:09:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2018, 09:12:AM »
One thing which leaps out of the police files which deals with the distribution of spent bullet cases, suggests to me that the shooter was waiting upstairs for Neville to arrive there, and that upon him doing so, and he discovering first of all his wife in the main bedroom had been shot and killed, and then possibly also discovering that his two grandchildren had been shot and killed in a nearby bedroom, the shooter (who I believe to have been Sheila), fired a solitary shot at Neville as he fled down the main stairs to raise the alarm - I believe that this shot struck his arm...

I believe that the presence of bloodied fingermarks on the edge of the kitchen worktop in close proximity to where the round dial telephone was plugged in at the kitchen socket, and drops of blood on the kitchen floor directly below these, confirm to me that Neville Bamber had already been shot at least once when he made his calls firstly to Jeremy, followed by his 3.26am call to the police!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 09:24:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2018, 09:19:AM »
If this is what did occur, it suddenly becomes clear why Neville wanted to inform Jeremy by telephone just before he contacted the police, bearing in mind that Jeremy had been present in the kitchen on the previous evening at supper time, when his parents were admonishing Sheila for her lack of responsibility in looking after her two children, or for that matter herself...

It becomes clear that Neville Bamber must have thought or realised that Sheila had got the gun and gone crazy whilst he (Neville) was away from the farmhouse, and shot and killed her children and his wife. The fact is, Neville didn't only call Jeremy, he called the police as well at 3.26am, stating 'Daughter gone Berserk ' and 'My daughter has got hold of one of my guns'...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2018, 01:39:PM »

It becomes clear that Neville Bamber must have thought or realised that Sheila had got the gun and gone crazy whilst he (Neville) was away from the farmhouse, and shot and killed her children and his wife. The fact is, Neville didn't only call Jeremy, he called the police as well at 3.26am, stating 'Daughter gone Berserk ' and 'My daughter has got hold of one of my guns'...

This brings me onto the contents of the two phone log contents, timed at 3.26am, and 3.36am, which are forgeries..