Author Topic: Server Problem  (Read 8406 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Server Problem
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2015, 07:12:PM »
Mine still looks the same as before?

OK, try this, press CTRL and the - (minus sign) button and let me know what happens. It will make the page smaller and should reduce the size of the counter and the overlap should go?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 07:23:PM by Caroline »
Few people have the imagination for reality

Mr. Gee

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2015, 07:24:PM »
OK, try this, press CTRL and the - (minus sign) button and let me know what happens.
Aha! I pressed ctrl + and that did the job on this computer. Thanks Caroline. ;D

Offline Caroline

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2015, 07:38:PM »
Aha! I pressed ctrl + and that did the job on this computer. Thanks Caroline. ;D

;D

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2015, 09:27:PM »
On my PC, using Chrome or Firefox, the final "1" of 10701 partially overlaps the "D" of Days. Using IE8, the entire message doesn't show ("Movie not loaded...") - I can detect that there is a box where it ought to show, but the box has no text in it.

Anyway, I downloaded the counter file and modified it to look as shown below. It now works on IE8 as well as my other browsers, but IE8 blocked it until I allowed it to run. That was due to a browser setting, but the "Movie not loaded..." condition seems to have a different cause that I can't identify. In all three browsers, using Ctrl with + or - changes the size of all the text without affecting the overlap.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2015, 07:39:PM »
On my PC, using Chrome or Firefox, the final "1" of 10701 partially overlaps the "D" of Days. Using IE8, the entire message doesn't show ("Movie not loaded...") - I can detect that there is a box where it ought to show, but the box has no text in it.

Anyway, I downloaded the counter file and modified it to look as shown below. It now works on IE8 as well as my other browsers, but IE8 blocked it until I allowed it to run. That was due to a browser setting, but the "Movie not loaded..." condition seems to have a different cause that I can't identify. In all three browsers, using Ctrl with + or - changes the size of all the text without affecting the overlap.

Yes, we have already discussed this - see above.

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2015, 11:28:PM »
Any idea why it's not showing at all in IE for some people?

Offline Zoso

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2015, 11:01:AM »
Any idea why it's not showing at all in IE for some people?

Not yet. When I run it in IE I can see the counter, however, it remains overlapped. haven't had much time to look into it fully but hopefully this week should be better.