Author Topic: Hello from Bill  (Read 5871 times)

Offline Bill Robertson

• In my opinion
Hello from Bill
« on: July 07, 2014, 09:01:PM »
I do believe that Jeremy Bamber is innocent.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 07:44:AM by Bill Robertson »
Julie’s going to Low Newton; remember to pack a toothbrush you lying toe rag, in my opinion

Offline susan

Re: Hello from Bill
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 09:09:PM »
Bill many thanks for those comments hope to hear much more from you.

Offline grahameb

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 09:09:PM »
Apologies, I didn't know I was meant to log in here first.

I have studied the first 2 hours of the case for the past 3 years; just the first 2 hours!
Finding out everything possible about what happened, particularly in relation to the police and trying to figure out which of my ex-colleagues have been economical with the truth, or supremely inventive.

I got interested because casting a professional eye over the case it was obvious where the lies were. Proving that they are lies takes a bit more effort.

Jeremy Bamber is innocent.
Hello Bill, welcome to the forum I look forward to more of your posts.

Offline Jane

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 09:15:PM »

I have studied the first 2 hours of the case for the past 3 years; just the first 2 hours!
Finding out everything possible about what happened, particularly in relation to the police and trying to figure out which of my ex-colleagues have been economical with the truth, or supremely inventive.

I got interested because casting a professional eye over the case it was obvious where the lies were. Proving that they are lies takes a bit more effort.

Bill, HOW tantalizing. I'm LONGING to learn more.....................and a very warm welcome :)

Offline lookout

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 09:20:PM »
Welcome aboard,Bill.  Looking forward with interest.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 03:50:PM »

Interesting introduction Bill.  Look forward to any further contributions you will hopefully make.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2017, 09:10:AM »
Hi Bill, sorry if we got carried away with your post, I really did find it interesting but just wanted more from you that's all.  We are all on a public forum and we get a bit suspicious at times, you state your ex colleagues meaning police, I too had dealings with Essex police and I sent proof to Two posters on here, I have also talked to NGB about my role and willing to send him the same proof, would it be possible for you to do the same.  I have many friends who work/worked with Essex police and I'm sure they would find your comments about them interesting.  I was not an officer by the way but I had powers. Sorry for any offence this might cause you, but keep posting which I'm sure you are.

Not trying to cause trouble. The post is politely worded. But when was the last time Bill asked other members to validate themselves? 

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2017, 11:41:AM »
Spot on

Thanks for your support Jackie.  I was about to remove my post to try put an end to the conflict - but you quoted it.  I think me and you (and maybe some others on our side) need to realise that it works both ways.  I couldn't say I had never attacked or been sarcastic to other members - because I have. It's what we are used to on here but it's the wrong approach for the benefit of the forum as a whole - because it turns off some people from either side having an input.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2017, 12:47:PM »
It might not matter to many people and I'm not saying Bill is being deceptive, I was put in depression for 2 years by someone posing and not being the honest person he was, he turned out to be a sex offender, maybe I want to share something with Bill, maybe we might know the same people, he might know serving officers who I know, I'm honest I have shared pm s with various people, the forum has helped me do this, it's been great and helped me, I have humour ( well I think) you Roch have come back with a mission, you seem to have taken on being Mikes mouth piece because Mike is in a position where no one believes or reads what he posts anymore, im sure if the Mods or Neil have any grievience with hie I post they will tell me, you and Jackie forget who kept the forum running while you both took off, yes it was better but trust me people are a lot wiser that's the difference.  Now you come back and want to tell everyone how to behave when you don't know how to behave yourself.

I totally refute that I have tried to be Mike's mouth piece.  I was critical of one or more aspects of his posting rationale recently.  I see no more wisdom here than when I previously posted. If anything I see less wisdom.

I'm not arguing any further. I feel things needed to be said. I've said them and that's that. Yes, maybe it's pot calling kettle.  So I now have to take on board my own outburst and advice. So be it.

I'm genuinely sorry to read that you had this shocking and miserable experience.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2017, 01:15:PM »
It might not matter to many people and I'm not saying Bill is being deceptive, I was put in depression for 2 years by someone posing and not being the honest person he was, he turned out to be a sex offender, maybe I want to share something with Bill, maybe we might know the same people, he might know serving officers who I know, I'm honest I have shared pm s with various people, the forum has helped me do this, it's been great and helped me, I have humour ( well I think) you Roch have come back with a mission, you seem to have taken on being Mikes mouth piece because Mike is in a position where no one believes or reads what he posts anymore, im sure if the Mods or Neil have any grievience with hie I post they will tell me, you and Jackie forget who kept the forum running while you both took off, yes it was better but trust me people are a lot wiser that's the difference.  Now you come back and want to tell everyone how to behave when you don't know how to behave yourself.

Excuse me???

I have been on this forum for years and I have never just taken off??
I have spent so much time highlighting this case over the years and in return I have the most terrible abuse and my personal details posted every where
You have no idea.  Everyone and his dog has tried to stop me posting and now I trust nobody
Your post does not make sense. Why are you always making jokes on the forum
Just to make it clear I have been to the policemans house who told me Jeremy is innocent and it's common knowledge among some policeman

My position has never changed and I have not come back on a mission but I am now at 100% innocent
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 01:19:PM by ngb1066 »
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2017, 01:31:PM »
Jeremy is innocent and it's common knowledge among some policeman

My position has never changed and I have not come back on a mission but I am now at 100% innocent

I agree and I'm sure Bill would agree, that it is common knowledge among some EC officers.

When I came back to the forum, I was the closest to 50/50 I have ever been.  It was only after I had already started posting that I realised Sheila had to have been involved - hence my 'newly indoctrinated' fervour as perceived by some on here. I still left some room in my stance, to accommodate Jeremy having some foreknowledge and / or having provided some assistance.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2017, 02:02:PM »
Excuse me???

I have been on this forum for years and I have never just taken off??
I have spent so much time highlighting this case over the years and in return I have the most terrible abuse and my personal details posted every where
You have no idea.  Everyone and his dog has tried to stop me posting and now I trust nobody
Your post does not make sense. Why are you always making jokes on the forum
Just to make it clear I have been to the policemans house who told me Jeremy is innocent and it's common knowledge among some policeman

Jackie I never question your belief or faith, in fact I admire it, I joke sometimes to defuse situations, I can't help being me like you can't help being you, years back I used to stick up for you, you have even pm me once saying you didn't know if Jeremy was innocent or guilty, I stuck up for you when Jeremy let you down for all the hard work you put in, you really do try for him.  My joking, I suppose it started early at school it got me out of scrapes at an all boys school and when you worked in the pits if you didn't have a sense of humour you were the butt of it.  I realise it's sensitive to talk this way on here but it has always been like that, you know the banter that used to go on, plus it's helped me through a difficult time.  I'm glad this police officer is offering this news to you, like you said I trust no one, I so much want to share my experience of talking to the psychiatrist and Chaplin that  both worked with Bamber, both don't live too far from your area, but that's gone out the window now because of David, I think there is a line with humour and a difference with baiting humour, I try to keep it inoffensive and I'm sorry if you find it this way.

You're one of my favourite posters Justice, always respectful and there is nothing wrong with a little light humour - don't change an inch!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2017, 05:53:PM »
I've removed some posts from this thread. 

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2017, 07:25:PM »
I've removed some posts from this thread.

Again Maggie, obviously the usual subjects
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

guest7363

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2017, 07:05:AM »

Hi Bill, looks like at first you wasn't suspicious of your ex colleagues, I know things are sensitive but what made you change your mind about your ex colleagues (I take these we're Essex police)  and have you come to any conclusions now you have had time to study.  Seems the police are starting to come out the cupboard now, Jackie has a friend ex police as well who is going to tell all, maybe you could join up in your fight for Jeremy.  It seems a shame if you and other police had this knowledge and a man has spent 30+ years in jail it makes you and Jackies friend look bad.  Julie Mugford got a lot of stick for taking money with a kiss and tell story, but the police to sit on any information that could have freed Jeremy and now do a kiss and tell story with a book makes them worse than Julie in my eyes?  Luckily the  police I worked with and friends don't hold this view though Bill,