Author Topic: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003  (Read 727355 times)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Hi Maggie  I am the same and nobody takes the slightest bit of notice of us   Patti does but she has gone out on her canoe hope she gets back.  I am suffering from sun burn but I have laid down a challenge to the people who just dismiss polygraph testing but as yet no takers. I take notice of you Maggie.
I take.notice of you Susie.!

Offline susan

Rochford  many many thanks for that he is a man to avoid then.

Offline susan

nugnug  A polygraph test can be accepted by the Secretary of State for Scotland and he has the power to overturn the conviction and that is what he did with Joseph Steele it was not an actual Court of Law.  The Jodi Jones case I knew nothing about it till Tracey Jayne brought to my attention yesterday thanks for the thread.  I see it was Terry Mullins who carried out the test the same guy who carried out Jeremy,s test

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
nugnug  A polygraph test can be accepted by the Secretary of State for Scotland and he has the power to overturn the conviction and that is what he did with Joseph Steele it was not an actual Court of Law.  The Jodi Jones case I knew nothing about it till Tracey Jayne brought to my attention yesterday thanks for the thread.  I see it was Terry Mullins who carried out the test the same guy who carried out Jeremy,s test

Mwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   ;) :) :D ;D

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Susan I am acknowledging your post about the polygraph test.

Offline indeed

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... she caught them up to no good and they silenced her.

Indeed, 

Your post has been mod'd because the forum does not permit the potentially libelous naming of persons who members suspect to be murderers. If you have evidence of your allegation, this should be given to the police.

Also, new members are required to introduce themselves before posting to the main forum. Please do so before posting again. Thank you.

Mod'd by Keira
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 09:04:AM by Chochok Eira »

Offline indeed

Everytime I think of those hoodies, I think of that half naked picture of GD, as it looks to me if the picture is taken outside, in the dark.  Not that I'm saying it is his hoody, but there is just something about that picture that gives me the creeps.

cant be taken outside, hes clearly looking in a mirror and taking a picture of his own reflection with his camera phone.

Offline indeed

Your post has been mod'd because the forum does not permit the potentially libelous naming of persons who members suspect to be murderers. If you have evidence of your allegation, this should be given to the police.

they arent interested, the 2 i mentioned even gave evidence against mitchell and the police dropped an unrelated charge one was facing for disfigurement for pointing the finger at luke, mitchells defense lawyer cross examined the pair in the dock and they have also been questioned, answers such as "dont know" and "cant remember" have been accepted because the police already decided they had their man
their moped was spotted propped against the wall jodis body was found behind round about the suspected time of the murder, they scrapped this moped the following day, one boy cut off his hair on the night of the murder and stuffed a pair of water soaked gloves with condoms hidden inside down the back of a relatives radiator, they didnt go to the police to say they had been in the area until a week later after the police appealed for to the 2 boys spotted on the moped to come forward, both of these boys new jodi, they were suposed to meet jodis brother that night for a smoke but something made them change their mind and not turn up. they also originally lied to the police about what time they were on the path until it was proved incorrect, they were about an hour off. the boys dealed drugs in the area jodi was murdered and even admitted in court mitchell still owed them money for drugs

all of these aspects for which their are no innocent explanation i can think of, build a far stronger case against them than the one against mitchell
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 04:09:PM by indeed »

Offline OnceSaid

cant be taken outside, hes clearly looking in a mirror and taking a picture of his own reflection with his camera phone.

Your probably right, but the pic still gives me the heebygeebies.  This is one of the guys that was on the moped, which was witnessed at the v in the wall, at approx time of death.  With his previous, had the investigation focussed on him, it could have been him that became a miscarriage of justice, instead of Luke Mitchell.

Offline OnceSaid

It would seem that since Luke and his mother both passed the polygraph test that the press have started to print out articles which are honest and fair.  I for one, am pleased to see this turnaround as for years it was sensationalism at its worst.

I look forward to more and more facts of the case being highlighted in the press, and reaching a far wider audience. 

Offline wichfinder

whats all this rubbish about lie detectors and dna the daily record said luke Mitchell was guilty that's good enough for me that should be good enough for any sane normal person.