Author Topic: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003  (Read 723104 times)

Offline OnceSaid

Was this tester not the same guy to give Jeremy Bamber his lie detector test many moons ago?

It is of no suprise that Corrine Mitchell passed the test with flying colours.  She has not been the one that has been lying for years.

Her son is in prison because the jury believed she had lied.

She has now proven she was telling the truth from the start in that she did not burn or dispose of any clothes or the murder weapon, that she did not give a false alibi and that she did not lie under oath.  All of which the prosecution convinced the jury that she had lied about.

Although this positive result will not help to have her son released  :(  it raises many questions and doubts about those who were prosecution witnesses, especially the search party.

It is of no suprise that Luke wants the chance to prove his innocence by taking the test too.

Both Luke and Corrine have waited for this opportunity for years.

It must have been a nerve wracking experience, something I would dread to have to do, she was very brave.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
i wonder who else will be willing to take one in relation to this case.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
So does that mean that both Corrine and Jeremy are narcissistic psychopaths?  Both passing a lie detector test?    ;)

·         Did you shoot your family on August 7th 1985? – No

·         Did you shoot five members of your family with an Anshutz rifle? No

·         Were you present inside the house when they were shot with an Anshutz rifle? – No

·         Did you shoot your father Neville? – No

·         Did you shoot your mother June? – No

·         Did you shoot your sister Sheila Caffell? – No

·         Did you shoot your twin nephews Daniel and Nicholas? – No

·         Did you climb out of a window of your parent’s home after shooting your family? – No

·         Did you shoot your family in your father’s home? – No

·         Did PC Bews radio in a report of seeing someone in an upstairs window around 4am on the morning of the shootings? – Yes

·         Did you pay a professional hit man to shoot your family? – No

http://www.lafayettepolygraph.com/product_list.asp?subcatid=41

This is the equipment used on Bamber and above is their website.

Offline OnceSaid

i wonder who else will be willing to take one in relation to this case.

I reckon anyone that is confident in passing would speak up.

I wouldn't expect to hear from cocky Kelly, Falconer, Ferris, Dickie, or AW, JAJ.

Nunnug, what do you make of all those discarded items of clothing being found near the crime scene?

2 different hoodies and joggies.  :-\

Everytime I think of those hoodies, I think of that half naked picture of GD, as it looks to me if the picture is taken outside, in the dark.  Not that I'm saying it is his hoody, but there is just something about that picture that gives me the creeps.

Offline OnceSaid

Ha Rochford, you stole his thunder.  That is what I was waiting for him to spew out next.  It was only a matter of time before he came out with that one as he has called Corrine everything else under the sun.  She is a strong woman, something he wasnt able to handle, he likes his victims to be weaklings so that it is easier to grind them down.  Sad, pathetic man.  He hasnt even got his numerous usernames to keep himself company on his festered forum now it has been suspended.   ;D

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
I reckon anyone that is confident in passing would speak up.

I wouldn't expect to hear from cocky Kelly, Falconer, Ferris, Dickie, or AW, JAJ.

Nunnug, what do you make of all those discarded items of clothing being found near the crime scene?

2 different hoodies and joggies.  :-\

Everytime I think of those hoodies, I think of that half naked picture of GD, as it looks to me if the picture is taken outside, in the dark.  Not that I'm saying it is his hoody, but there is just something about that picture that gives me the creeps.

they may have nothing to do with ther murder when i used to walk my dog in various differnt woods i used to come across dscarded clothing all the time.

very rarely hoodys though.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
Ha Rochford, you stole his thunder.  That is what I was waiting for him to spew out next.  It was only a matter of time before he came out with that one as he has called Corrine everything else under the sun.  She is a strong woman, something he wasnt able to handle, he likes his victims to be weaklings so that it is easier to grind them down.  Sad, pathetic man.  He hasnt even got his numerous usernames to keep himself company on his festered forum now it has been suspended.   ;D

Yes, surely not everyone who passes these tests is a 'narcissistic psychopath'?

Offline nugnug

catch 22 really if you fail one your lying if you pass one your a narcasitic pschopath.

Offline wichfinder

hes guilty guilty guilty and guilty.

Offline OnceSaid

hes guilty guilty guilty and guilty.

yes but Luke Mitchell is innocent  :P

Tracy.Jayne

Innocent!!!!
Scottish Mail on Sunday... headline

LIE DETECTOR CLEARS MITCHELL

"Luke Mitchell is not guiilty of murdering Jodi Jones according to the sensational results of a lie detector test."

Offline susan

Tracey Jane Well done another success from Scotland on the polygraph test I have been banging on about Joseph Steele who was cleared of murdering 6 people on the results of a polygraph test he had served 17 years.  It is mentioned on Jeremy,s official web site can the non believers of the polygraph test give some impact into the two posts thank you.

Tracy.Jayne

Tracey Jane Well done another success from Scotland on the polygraph test I have been banging on about Joseph Steele who was cleared of murdering 6 people on the results of a polygraph test he had served 17 years.  It is mentioned on Jeremy,s official web site can the non believers of the polygraph test give some impact into the two posts thank you.
we get the response of people saying how easy it is for a psycopath to fool the test....But the non believers are more than happy to celebrate Adrain Prout failing his ....Brainless hypocrites, although it is not admissable in a court of law they've been trialling them in English prisons to check if sex offenders are safe to be released....And also what are the odds of both Luke and his mom passing the test? Big risk to take I'd say   .. x

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
we get the response of people saying how easy it is for a psycopath to fool the test....But the non believers are more than happy to celebrate Adrain Prout failing his ....Brainless hypocrites, although it is not admissable in a court of law they've been trialling them in English prisons to check if sex offenders are safe to be released....And also what are the odds of both Luke and his mom passing the test? Big risk to take I'd say    .. x

That is a very fair point Tracy.