Author Topic: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003  (Read 302468 times)

Offline Guiltyascharged

Would you do the same on someones grave you claim to love and who had recently passed? One of you mention respectfull the other normal teenage stuff  ,  another made out it didnt happen, what one is it,?

Luke was far from normal a teenager

My point was to correct sandra,  who was rubbishing another poster

« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 01:52:PM by Guiltyascharged »

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Would you do the same on someones grave you claim to love and who had recently passed?

My point was to correct sandra,  who was rubbishing another poster

yess and I have done.

Offline sandra L

Here's what trolls do. They post something and elicit responses to it. Then they edit or delete their posts so that the responses make no sense. Then the whole conversation gets so confusing, people get fed up and stop participating.

Best not feed the trolls!!

Offline Guiltyascharged

Nice try sandra, i had to edit other because  the post about your other usernames was removed.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 08:07:PM by Guiltyascharged »

Offline Guiltyascharged

Sandra how often have you spoken to luke since the failed appeal. Have you guys resolved your problems?

Offline sandra L

If you mean the refusal of the SCCRC to refer the case back to the court of appeal, I've communicated with Luke several times since, the most recent being this week.

In mid 2014, I took a break from the case after 11 years solid involvement. 18 months later, at the beginning of 2016, I became officially involved again and have been ever since. I had continued to work privately on the case during the 18 months "break," just not at the same level or with the same public exposure.

So that everyone reading this forum, new and old, is absolutely clear, I posted under one username that was not my own at the very beginning of this case for my own safety and that of my children. My identity was outed by a troll with no concern for the potential consequences. I have not posted using anything other than my own name (or variations of it, depending on the protocols of various sites - so, Sandra L, Dr Sandra, Sandra Lean, etc) in over a decade.

Offline Guiltyascharged

No falling out/disagreement between luke and you at all ?? You had to keep going, had a book to finish.

What other username do you admit to using?

You were also aware others on your side/forum/pro luke were also posting under different usernames to, one of the main ones being your ex partner billy middleton?

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 12:42:PM by Guiltyascharged »

Offline sandra L

Out if interest what does it take to get a retrial in Scotland. I assume new evidence. I really can’t see any new evidence being found in this case apart from new dna techniques over the past 16 years that might find something of interest. I hope the defence team have access to carry out any retesting that may help in order to keep things moving.

I’ve read a couple of things about knifes recently but no idea how accurate they are. Firstly that Findlay was sent a knife in the post, was anything done with that knife as may be a murder weapon from a case he was connected to. Also that a knife was found very close to the murder scene a few years ago with the name Luke on it?

Sorry, Bullseye, I missed this.

Yes, it would need new evidence and the definition of new evidence is "that which was not, or could not reasonably have been available at the time of the original trial." That means if anyone came forward now who could have given a statement at the time, their information can be rejected by the courts as not new evidence. It's an uphill struggle. New forensic evidence is different, because the science is being continually updated, so modern tests could produce results that older tests couldn't.

Getting access to items for re-testing is notoriously difficult, especially now, with the Scottish Courts' emphasis on certainty and finality. They can refuse to release stuff and refuse to hear new evidence on the basis that it's "too late." I know of one case where the defence found evidence to prove who the real killer was and the court refused to hear it because it had taken too long to find.

I don't know anything about Findlay being sent a knife in the post. I know Corinne handed a knife to Luke's solicitor, Nigel Beaumont (this was the claimed "missing knife") and he handed it to the police - his statement about that is in the case papers.

I think I answered the bit about the knife that was found years later with the name "Luke" on it. It wasn't found anywhere near the murder scene - it was over a mile and a half away on the new Dalkeith Campus. It was eliminated as the murder weapon (but not before the media had had a field day with it!!)

Offline Bullseye

Thanks Sandra. The knife in the post is on Wikipedia so maybe not the best place to be searching facts lol

In May 2011, Findlay was sent a parcel in the post to Cowdenbeath football club where he is chairman.[10] Initially it was thought to contain a bomb but it was later revealed to contain a knife.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
sandra youtube keeps notfing me that you have uploaded a video but  when i clic it says not avilable.

Offline sandra L

sandra youtube keeps notfing me that you have uploaded a video but  when i clic it says not avilable.

Sorry, nugnug, it'll be available later today.

Offline sandra L

Corinne's fingerprints were on the consent form. She told the girl in Whiplash Trash it was a late birthday present for her son and mentioned a "dark" tattoo that she had which was similar to the flaming skull the little emperor of the Mitchell household got that day.

Nope! It was Luke's thumbprint that was on the consent form. We only have the girl in the tattoo parlour's word for what Corinne said. Corinne didn't have a "dark" tattoo, so it would be an odd thing for her to say, don't you think?

Offline sandra L

Oh so they weren't there to see Jodi's grave? Get a grip Sandra. Their fag doubts were found at the grave. The same grave the grieving family told them to stay away from.

They weren't told to stay away from the grave, they were told not to attend the funeral earlier that day. Different thing. It was you who posted the picture giving the impression that it was of Luke smoking at Jodi's grave. "Their fag doubts"? Really? If (and I emphasise IF) cigarette ends were found at Jodi's grave, there's nothing anywhere to say they came from Luke and Corinne. Several members of Jodi's family and friends smoked - they were all at the cemetery earlier that afternoon - how would anyone know whose cigarette ends were dropped there?

Offline sandra L

Were you asked by the deceased's family to stay away but instead of respecting their wishes turn up with a muzzled dog, dressed like a couple of fuckin weirdos and flicking fag doubts all over the place? Was your mum grabbing your face towards hers too and rubbing noses with you?

Getting desperate now, Lithium!

Offline sandra L

A tree from Roan's Dyke that Luke carved into with a knife.

Jodi Jones was murdered on Roan's Dyke path with a knife.

She was meeting her boyfriend, the one who evidently carried knives, on Roan's Dyke path no less.

She was in a secluded area behind a wall because she climbed over there with someone she trusted.

Is it really too difficult to see what happened.

Two boys on a moped were at the V point on Roan's Dyke path at exactly the time the police claimed Jodi was being murdered with a large bladed weapon. Both carried knives. Jodi would have trusted both to climb over the wall with because that's where one of them sold cannabis to others. He was her cousin.

Your move.