Author Topic: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003  (Read 722878 times)

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
no im not personally involved at all i have never met luke Mitchell.

fighting my corner just means i feel strongly about this case.

you say you have nothing to do with the case but you seem to feel strongly about it.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 04:46:PM by nugnug »

Janet

so why were the charges droped then if they it had really been proved they wernt credible witness.
suerly that would make the case for chargeing them stronger.

and convicting them of lying would have made the conviction stronger.

why would the Sunday mail make that up because its a good story simple.

just like bamber with the topless photos.

t

Corinne Mitchell has never denied that she and her mother asked the Sunday for money. Nor did she deny speaking to them. You cannot just say reporters make up stories like this without proof.

Did she make a complaint about this story to the complaints commission? If not why not, maybe because you dont know for sure what went on back then.

just the same as she did not deny her son wrote a letter that was on her sons prison wall.

I dont know anything about topless photos with Jeremy Bamber but if a newspaper printed the actual pictures showing him with topless women then what can anyone say about that? Its nothing to do with his case anyway, but Corinne Mitchell and the brother are very much to do with the Luke Mitchell case.

she has made sevral compliants to the press compliants comission.

and has always denied it.

she has never denied it publicly. If she had made a complaint it would be on the complaints pages and its not.

this is though

http://www.pcc.org.uk/news/index.html?article=Mzc0Mg==

COMPLAINANT NAME:
Ms Corrine Mitchell

CLAUSES NOTED: 1

PUBLICATION: Daily Record

COMPLAINT:
Ms Corrine Mitchell of Dalkeith complained that an article was inaccurate in its claim that she had rowed with her son while visiting him at Polmont Young Offender’s Institution. She subsequently complained – on behalf and with the signed authorisation of her son, Luke Mitchell – that the latter had not put on weight since entering Polmont.
RESOLUTION:
The newspaper publicly reiterated the complainant’s denial of the allegation that she had rowed with her son. It stood by its story but noted Ms Mitchell’s contention that she was not at Polmont on the day it had referred to. The statement in the newspaper also included a denial of the claim that Luke Mitchell had put on weight.

REPORT: 72
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 04:54:PM by Janet »

Janet

you say you have nothing to do with the case but you seem to feel strongly about it.

I do feel strongly about it because there is so much rubbish being put online and no one is allowed to have a differing opinion to the supporters. Its time you all got the veil removed from your eyes and looked at the case less passionately and objectively.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
if anyone cares to read her posts on the forum she posts they would know she had

a might point out the victems familly have not dined any of the things that have been said about them.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 04:59:PM by nugnug »

Offline nugnug

I do feel strongly about it because there is so much rubbish being put online and no one is allowed to have a differing opinion to the supporters. Its time you all got the veil removed from your eyes and looked at the case less passionately and objectively.

so who's dined you a voice exactly.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 05:08:PM by nugnug »

Janet

so who's dined you a voice exactly.

You deny people their voices by repeatedly telling them everything they say is wrong if it does not agree with what you say.

Corinne Mitchells so called denials about the Sunday Mail article mean nothing. She did not object to the paper or the complaints commission.

The only complaint registered on the complaints page was about a paper saying Luke Mitchell had put on weight and she had a row with her son, when she disgarees.

Search Results For: luke mitchell (1 Results Found) from the complaints page.

Offline nugnug

well i am going to tell people there wrong if i think there wrong arnt i.

thats not denying someone a voice.

Janet

Truth is you do not know who is wrong and who is right because on your own admission you were not there.

The courts so far have not said my opinion is wrong but it has said yours is. Courts look at the facts not all sorts of opinions and suppositions.

There is an element of truth in many things. That does not make it factual. It also does not mean everyone else is wrong, every witness, cop, lawyer, whoever lied either.

It does Luke Mitchells cause no good for his supporters to make him sound like some sort of angel who has never done anything wrong in his life.

'We shall see what the SCCRC make of the case because no matter how much we discuss this, at the moment its their opinion only that matters on whether it will be referred or not.

Offline nugnug

and courts never get anything wrong.

Offline nugnug

Truth is you do not know who is wrong and who is right because on your own admission you were not there.

The courts so far have not said my opinion is wrong but it has said yours is. Courts look at the facts not all sorts of opinions and suppositions.

There is an element of truth in many things. That does not make it factual. It also does not mean everyone else is wrong, every witness, cop, lawyer, whoever lied either.

It does Luke Mitchells cause no good for his supporters to make him sound like some sort of angel who has never done anything wrong in his life.

'We shall see what the SCCRC make of the case because no matter how much we discuss this, at the moment its their opinion only that matters on whether it will be referred or not.

well you wernt there ethere were you but you seem sure.

or were you there.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 05:10:PM by nugnug »

Janet

or were you there.

You would love to know if I was wouldn't you?  What difference would it make to you? None because you believe what you want to believe anyhow

Offline nugnug

or were you there.

You would love to know if I was wouldn't you?  What difference would it make to you? None because you believe what you want to believe anyhow

well if you were that would make you the killer.
would it not.

Offline OnceSaid

What John Lamberton once said, regarding the wrongful arrest and  conviction of Luke Mitchell.  When he was banned for abusing forum members, he took umbrage against this, and done an about turn, and went on a hate campaign against Luke Mitchell and his family and supporters, using other miscarriage of justice forums as a vehicle to spread his lies and also went on to create his own spiteful forums to post abuse, lies, and misleading information about Luke Mitchell‘s case and certain individuals that he chose to target, using usernames that he had used prior to being banned from various forums.

I have noticed that he has now set up another forum, which he is using to target members from here, who support the innocence of Jeremy Bamber or those who have dared to stand up to him, as well as continuing his vendetta against the family of Luke Mitchell, and also attempting to make a mockery of certain miscarriage of justice victims, due to having fallen out with a family member or one of their supporters. 

It has to be said that the miscarriage of justice victims that he targets and goes out of his way to try to damage their case and interfere with their fight for freedom, have done nothing to this man.  They would never have heard of John Lamberton, but yet he uses them and the vulnerable situation that they are in to get back at their family members or supporters.  Please bear in mind that this man has spent many years planning, swindling, lying, conning, and he has a criminal record of fraud to prove it. His disruptive, vile, online behaviour is a game to him, he plays to win.  He takes on those that he believes he can beat into a submission, but becomes very frustrated when his plan fails.  Those he targets, he will use photographs of them if he can get access to any, however I find it very sinister that he chooses to post picture of babies or very young children as I have noticed pictured of 3 children already on this new site of his, related to those he has targeted.  Shame on you John Lamberton!  What reason is there to post pictures of babies and young children????

False accusations that he has made in the past and is continually making against Luke Mitchel and his family, can be found on this forum, his new forum, and on other forums all over the internet.  He is a stickler for saying that what is said in first statements, is more closer to the truth, so here is what he once said after thoroughly researching the Luke Mitchell case, before he spat the dummy out................

Offline OnceSaid

John Lamberton once said - The Luke Mitchell case is a classic example of where a police investigation can go wrong. Tunnel vision and political expediency seemed to have driven this case, the need for a quick conviction at any cost. Except off-course that the cost is only going to increase and public awareness become more widespread until the point when the authorities will have to take a proper look at what occurred.

This is a case where a 14 year-old child was convicted of murdering his long-term girlfriend, also 14. Not only this, but he was also supposed to have taken time over the killing in some sort of macabre ritual slaying. I will not go into details in this post but no-doubt they will be discussed sooner rather than later.

What also worries me greatly with this conviction is the time-line which I have reproduced below. Luke had a 40 minute window to do everything that he was supposed to have done and simply put, it is impossible unless off-course you are Superman !! The map relating to the events is also reproduced below with thanks to my friend Curious.

Finally, let me add that there was not a single DNA profile lifted from the scene which put Luke there that night. I can also add there was no trace of Luke anywhere on the body. This is what passes for evidence in Scottish Courts. Oh and yes, there are several other DNA profiles lifted from the body and guess what ? ...the boys in blue haven't been able to find the people to whom they relate. Very convenient policing I call that !!

« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 08:49:46 PM by John Lamberton »

Offline OnceSaid

JL once said - I wonder if anyone has a poem about Luke and Jodi. After all they were in love as 14 year-olds can be. I am sure Jodi would have been horrified at what they did to Luke in her name.

Anyone got a poem for them both? ...and another thing, anyone got a lovely photograph of them TOGETHER ?? Now that would be nice to see and to promote.