Author Topic: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003  (Read 723100 times)

Offline smiffy

• Veteran Member
Be patient.
Judy ...oh  ....best not say too much...from my posts she may brand me a paranoid schizphrenic  or call me a liar when she is a person known to have difficulties in recalling the truth.
Though she may have particular experience of paranoid schizophrenics of a violent kind I find her judgements to be clouded by bias and her drink issues for her to form any valid opinion of me on forums etc.

I know things you dont know ....
 :)

oh by the way "Janet"...I suggest you go read back through your posts as its clear from paying attention to them that your a blatant liar. Claims you make in some posts being shot down in other posts you make....your not doing a good job using this fantasy persona...losing track of yourself.

Janet

oh by the way "Janet"...I suggest you go read back through your posts as its clear from paying attention to them that your a blatant liar. Claims you make in some posts being shot down in other posts you make....your not doing a good job using this fantasy persona...losing track of yourself.

So show me the lies you allege I have posted!! As usual you have to resort to insults.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
I notice that both the Record and Sun have followed on with the story from the Sunday Post. Other papers may also have done likewise.

If these papers actually read what has been written on these forums they will find there has indeed been great disrespect towards Jodi and her family. The now defunct Fact and Myth had a lot of terrible comments.

Smiffy how do you know someone else killed Jodi and who "he is and who is shielding him"? What proof do you have?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2011/06/13/mum-of-murdered-jodi-jones-brands-luke-mitchell-a-sociopath-86908-23198262/

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3633801/Jodi-Jones-mum-Killer-had-no-emotion-as-I-cuddled-him.html
im glad the press picked up now people will be looking to see what was said.

the post articall was very fair i thought.

John

Smiffy is a bum Janet and we all know it to be so.  You and I know all too well who the great smiffy really is and a bigger lump of lard one would never find if one tried.  Yes, he knows who killed Jodi Jones but then again you and I and most of Scotland know who killed her too.

LUKE MITCHELL murdered Jodi Jones and then set about brutalising her corpse by slitting her eyelids and almost removing her throat and gouging her abdomen.  What sort of a depraved animal would do such a thing to a beautiful young lass who had most of her life before her??

Yes, we all why the likes of Sandra Lean and Billy (the scammer) Middleton want to disrespect the Jones family in general and Jodi Jones in particular.  Lean in particular is a snake in the grass, she says one thing in private and another in public when her discredited reputation is about to go down the toilet.

Well done to the Daily Record and The Scottish Sun for following up on the recent comments and exposing the Wrongly Accused retards for what they really are.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 01:09:PM by John »

John

Be patient.
Judy ...oh  ....best not say too much...from my posts she may brand me a paranoid schizphrenic  or call me a liar when she is a person known to have difficulties in recalling the truth.
Though she may have particular experience of paranoid schizophrenics of a violent kind I find her judgements to be clouded by bias and her drink issues for her to form any valid opinion of me on forums etc.

I know things you dont know ....
 :)

Typical of a scum bag coward to ridicule a woman for drinking when her beautiful 14 year-old daughter was murdered by the psycho Luke Mitchell but then again murder is no stranger to the smiffy family is it?

Judy offered her open arms to the cold blooded killer but then saw for herself what sort of a person he really is.

I think if anyone has difficulty in recalling the truth it is the Mitchell's, who cannot even agree who was in their house the afternoon of the murder.  

So funny if it wasn't so so sad!! :D :D

« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 01:20:PM by John »

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Smiffy is a bum Janet and we all know it to be so.  You and I know all too well who the great smiffy really is and a bigger lump of lard one would never find if one tried.  Yes, he knows who killed Jodi Jones but then again you and I and most of Scotland know who killed her too.

LUKE MITCHELL murdered Jodi Jones and then set about brutalising her corpse by slitting her eyelids and almost removing her throat and gouging her abdomen.  What sort of a depraved animal would do such a thing to a beautiful young lass who had most of her life before her??

Yes, we all why the likes of Sandra Lean and Billy (the scammer) Middleton want to disrespect the Jones family in general and Jodi Jones in particular.  Lean in particular is a snake in the grass, she says one thing in private and another in public when her discredited reputation is about to go down the toilet.

Well done to the Daily Record and The Scottish Sun for following up on the recent comments and exposing the Wrongly Accused retards for what they really are.

ohhh you bitch lol.

John

This is the best the self professed expert Sandra Lean can come up with when asked yet again why she knows Luke Mitchell is innocent..

I have been asked how I can state "Luke did not kill Jodi." It's actually very simple. Take all of the known facts, lay them side by side, work out what they mean in reality, and you find a set of events which make it impossible for Luke to have been the killer.

Link

So he didn't have a motive , means and the opportunity then??   ;)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 01:48:PM by John »

John

I have taken your advice Sandra and it led me to the very opposite conclusion that Luke Mitchell did murder Jodi Jones and that his family are covering up for him.

Mitchell had ample time to plan his dastardly deed on 30 June 2003.  He was never seen leaving school and was never seen going home at any time.

Two brothers who supposedly were at home at the same time never saw each other. Apparently a ghost made Shane's tea and burned the chicken pie too.

Luke was seen loitering by the end of Roan's Dyke footpath at 5.42pm (27 mins after the murder some 150m away) by no less than two independent witnesses who described him and his clothing perfectly.

Mitchell had the tools to commit murder and had previously used the knife in a menacing manner.

Simple really!   ;)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 02:00:PM by John »

Offline nugnug

exept the 2 witness described a man in his early late teens or early twentys who had shoulder length hair

so they dident see luke mitchell.

jodi was alive till 5pm

how did luke mitchell clean awaw all traces of dna but leave other peoples on there.

other mens sperm and blood.

John

You mean like this?

Luke Mitchell leaving home shorty after the murder having been identified as a suspect.

You should be asking why there was none of his DNA on her or her clothing when he had been with her earlier in the day in any event?

It seems he did a good clean-up job after all!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 04:28:PM by John »

Offline nugnug

thats not shoulder lenth hair thats collar lenth google shoulder length hair.

how could he clean his up and leave other peoples on there.

how come didpite jodi fighting fo her life he dident have a mark on him not a scratch.

John

So how did Jodi fight for her life exactly when she had no foreign DNA on her hands or nails?

We know she was bludgeoned from behind and then had her throat cut.

Jodi never touched her attacker...do keep up!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 05:12:PM by John »

clifford

Jodi never touched her attacker...do keep up!
I know nothing of this case John, only what I have read on here.
It does seem strange about the dna not being on either the victim, or the accused.
Is it a fact that two types of sperm were found on the girl, or is this just hearsay.
I must point out that I have no interest either way, just curious.

John

There were numerous unidentified DNA profiles found on the victim. 

One profile however was identified as coming from the victim's sister's boyfriend. The profile came from a t-shirt which the victim had earlier borrowed from her sister.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 05:18:PM by John »

clifford

There were numerous unidentified DNA profiles found on the victim. 

One profile however was identified as coming from the victim's sister's boyfriend. The profile came from a t-shirt which the victim had earlier borrowed from her sister.
Thanks for that John,But I still fail to see the link to the accused.
I suppose the police tried to make a match of the other dna found on the victim with friends ect.
Were the police able to rule out this dna as not important.