Roch, I think they are :D

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
Re: Hello
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2014, 04:32:PM »
Today's conundrum is:

YECNIL LYPA  ;D

I don't think bullies know how to do this.. Grown men as well...  ::) ::) ::)
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline petey

« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2014, 04:33:PM »
Today's conundrum is:

YECNIL LYPA  ;D

You missed the third word LAPSEE!

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2014, 04:34:PM »

Roch, I think they are :D

Yes I think they have been  8)

BaroldP

« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2014, 08:41:PM »
I've just seen all this and I'm basically gobsmacked.

I'd don't even understand what lookouts original suspicions mean. But it doesn't matter. I'm not someone from the red forum, although I have read that site too and understand there's hostility between you both. I've never joined either of you before and genuinely only did so to ask that one ridiculously stupid question about commas just because I have noticed it so many times and i wondered. Simple as that. I thought if i asked that I might then maybe join in a bit. I don't really use this sort of thing much so I apologise if my manner or lack of introduction or whatever it was lead to.... Well, this.....

Stephanie Hall, I honestly didn't use your husbands name to stir up some kind of trouble. I have seen you on this site and obviously having read about his case am aware of you because of that and so should have thought more perhaps. But, I still maintain that I said nothing bad about him and so really do not deserve this onslaught.

Perhaps my age does colour my opinion of the Bamber case. But the people here have such in depth (impressively so too I might add) knowledge of the case that my opinion feels a bit redundant anyway. I've seen people arguing on here with such reasonableness and clarity of fact that I can be convinced of a different side of the arguement on every visit. So, I guess I'm just saying, keep up the good work those people. Maybe one day I'll finally settle on one side. I certainly hope he's innocent.

But now I'd like to delete my account please. I think it's for the best. I think spectator status suits me better. I'm sorry if I caused any stress or trouble and, let's face it, an increase in the crazy paranoia.

I hope this puts an end to it.

P.S. Last thing. I just want to say thanks to Alias. You were lovely and welcoming. Two thumbs up.   

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2014, 11:20:AM »
I've just seen all this and I'm basically gobsmacked.

I'd don't even understand what lookouts original suspicions mean. But it doesn't matter. I'm not someone from the red forum, although I have read that site too and understand there's hostility between you both. I've never joined either of you before and genuinely only did so to ask that one ridiculously stupid question about commas just because I have noticed it so many times and i wondered. Simple as that. I thought if i asked that I might then maybe join in a bit. I don't really use this sort of thing much so I apologise if my manner or lack of introduction or whatever it was lead to.... Well, this.....

Stephanie Hall, I honestly didn't use your husbands name to stir up some kind of trouble. I have seen you on this site and obviously having read about his case am aware of you because of that and so should have thought more perhaps. But, I still maintain that I said nothing bad about him and so really do not deserve this onslaught.

Perhaps my age does colour my opinion of the Bamber case. But the people here have such in depth (impressively so too I might add) knowledge of the case that my opinion feels a bit redundant anyway. I've seen people arguing on here with such reasonableness and clarity of fact that I can be convinced of a different side of the arguement on every visit. So, I guess I'm just saying, keep up the good work those people. Maybe one day I'll finally settle on one side. I certainly hope he's innocent.

But now I'd like to delete my account please. I think it's for the best. I think spectator status suits me better. I'm sorry if I caused any stress or trouble and, let's face it, an increase in the crazy paranoia.

I hope this puts an end to it.

P.S. Last thing. I just want to say thanks to Alias. You were lovely and welcoming. Two thumbs up.

((((((((Yawn)))))))))
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

BaroldP

« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2014, 09:59:AM »
I pity you.

Seek help.

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2014, 01:10:PM »
I pity you.

Seek help.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.