Author Topic: My introduction  (Read 6190 times)

Offline susan

Re: My introduction
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2014, 06:13:PM »
lookout how did EP miss it when they searched the property after 4 murders and one suicide was decided they did take evidence away a silencer as well it is quite obvious it was not there. >:(

Offline lookout

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2014, 06:16:PM »
It was never missed,Susan. Because it was never there to start with. It'll have been one of RWB's bright ideas ( probably his own blood too,,though I bet he never bargained for it to be the same blood group as Sheilas'--------------or did he ? )

Offline susan

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2014, 06:20:PM »
lookout  oh what a tangled web we weave when first in order to deceive springs to mind.

Offline lookout

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2014, 06:32:PM »
 It certainly does,,,but so very unnecessary.
Speaking of webs,,we never did get the results of the bloody cobweb which AE found in the cupboard 6 or 7 years later !!!

Offline susan

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2014, 06:36:PM »
lookout  who actually found the cobweb ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline lookout

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2014, 06:51:PM »
Hawkeye.

Offline Bambergate

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2014, 08:17:PM »
This doesn't paint the majority of officers in a very flattering light. 

However if many of the officers felt that the case wouldn't go to trial, why did they go to such extraordinary lengths to get the case to trial?  If the case not getting to trial would have gotten them off the hook from having to burn an innocent man's life... then why did they not make sure the case had little chance of success in getting to trial?  They could have deceived the family instead of deceiving everyone else?

Also... We now know that DCI Thomas Jones' death was definitely an accident (unless somebody had fiddled with his ladder prior to him using it). So how could they have even thought it could go to trial anyway????  He could have smashed much of their case.

Re the phonecall.  Very effective tactic.
Sorry Roch for the delay in replying been busy with the kids
There were two types of officers the ones who were told at the meeting arranged on the evening of the murders these were told to tow the line that Shelia was not alive when the police arrived,this was to hide the mistake that was made,none of the officers had a problem with this.
Then the others who under the guidance of  Simpson were to gain a conviction of Jeremy to take the heat away from EP.
The Family knew Anthony gun had been fired and Carr's son who was a officer from London was inside the house in the morning this is how they knew about the training exercise,you spotted his name on the lists I think he is on the fingerprint elimination list from memory.

And yes its paints them all in a bad light as keeping quiet means they become a part of the act.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2014, 08:28:PM »
Sorry Roch for the delay in replying been busy with the kids
There were two types of officers the ones who were told at the meeting arranged on the evening of the murders these were told to tow the line that Shelia was not alive when the police arrived,this was to hide the mistake that was made,none of the officers had a problem with this.
Then the others who under the guidance of  Simpson were to gain a conviction of Jeremy to take the heat away from EP.
The Family knew Anthony gun had been fired and Carr's son who was a officer from London was inside the house in the morning this is how they knew about the training exercise,you spotted his name on the lists I think he is on the fingerprint elimination list from memory.

And yes its paints them all in a bad light as keeping quiet means they become a part of the act.

But the lesser of two evils would have been to take the fall-out re: the training exercise than to fit up an innocent man and risk being found out later?(not to mention the personal guilt each person would surely feel - 'unless' they were 'all' devoid of empathy). Fitting someone up when you believe they are guilty is one thing but - to purposely do this to an innocent man when you know he is innocent doesn't make sense, especially as what you seem to be saying is ..... they knew 'for a fact' that Sheila was responsible? That would make them 'all' monsters' and that just doesn't compute. Personally, I think they thought he was guilty so the 'fitting up; was no biggy.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 01:54:AM by Caroline »
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2014, 09:22:AM »
Sorry Roch for the delay in replying been busy with the kids.

There were two types of officers the ones who were told at the meeting arranged on the evening of the murders these were told to tow the line that Shelia was not alive when the police arrived, this was to hide the mistake that was made, none of the officers had a problem with this.

Then the others who under the guidance of Simpson were to gain a conviction of Jeremy to take the heat away from EP.

The Family knew Anthony gun had been fired and Carr's son who was a officer from London was inside the house in the morning this is how they knew about the training exercise, you spotted his name on the lists I think he is on the fingerprint elimination list from memory.

This basically means that the officers who initially went along with hiding the mistakes made during the TFG operation have inadvertently become locked in to a second more sinister deception. 

So would it be correct to suggest that the officers who didn't think the case against Bamber would be successful were the TFG officers?  Do you think it was wishful thinking on their part?  I wonder how many were genuinely affected by the conviction when it happened?

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2014, 10:02:AM »
Just reading through briefly your original post and this brings back memories of those very early days.

Jeremy would sit in front of me and tell me he was outside with the officers behind the car on that fatal night.  He insisted the Police where in conversation with someone inside the house - whilst he was outside.  There was no documentation to support this and it was difficult at first (if you can imagine) to believe Jeremy.  I did not not believe him either - I just could not understand how or why there was no evidence to support his claims.

For years, this was DENIED by the Police......today, we know it was the Police lying.

Many, many things that have come to light now through documentation support what Jeremy said all those years ago.  He knew what he heard and saw that night.....yet not all of what he was saying was documented........and that's how it went to court! 

The Jury where never told the true events of that night......they made a decision on a foundation of lies whether by omission or deliberate deceit.

Jeremy did not have a fair trial.  How can anybody even suggest he did when he did not know the truth himself until recently.

Sad, so very sad.....
Modify message

Offline grahameb

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2014, 11:03:AM »
Just reading through briefly your original post and this brings back memories of those very early days.

Jeremy would sit in front of me and tell me he was outside with the officers behind the car on that fatal night.  He insisted the Police where in conversation with someone inside the house - whilst he was outside.  There was no documentation to support this and it was difficult at first (if you can imagine) to believe Jeremy.  I did not not believe him either - I just could not understand how or why there was no evidence to support his claims.

For years, this was DENIED by the Police.....today, we know it was the Police lying.

Many, many things that have come to light now through documentation support what Jeremy said all those years ago.  He knew what he heard and saw that night.....yet not all of what he was saying was documented........and that's how it went to court! 

The Jury where never told the true events of that night......they made a decision on a foundation of lies whether by omission or deliberate deceit.

Jeremy did not have a fair trial.  How can anybody even suggest he did when he did not know the truth himself until recently.

Sad, so very sad.....
Modify message
So what causes you to say that we know now that the police were lying?

Offline Adam

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2014, 11:09:AM »

For years, this was DENIED by the Police......today, we know it was the Police lying.

Sad, so very sad.....
Modify message

Oh please.

Why an earth did Jeremy not say there were conversations with people inside the house at trial. Or when charged. And why would police suspect him. And try to frame him one month later if they knew he was innocent ? Oh yes the relatives pressurised them .

The logs say 'conversation attempts met with no response'.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 11:14:AM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline grahameb

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2014, 11:14:AM »
Oh please.

Why an earth did Jeremy not say there were conversations with people inside the house at trial. Or when charged. And why would police suspect him. And try to frame him one month later ?

The logs say 'conversation attempts met with no response'.
Probably because he believed in British justice? As he said on one occasion, "It never ever entered into my head that I would be found guilty". He trusted in a system and people he trusted to uphold justice. To his dismay he found to his cost that those he thought were his supporters. Those he counted as his family. Such are the hearts of men which are deceitful above all things and desparately wicked. Who can know them?

Offline Adam

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2014, 11:17:AM »
Probably because he believed in British justice? As he said on one occasion, "It never ever entered into my head that I would be found guilty". He trusted in a system and people he trusted to uphold justice. To his dismay he found to his cost that those he thought were his supporters. Those he counted as his family. Such are the hearts of men which are deceitful above all things and desparately wicked. Who can know them?

It never entered his head he would be found guilty ? The case was in court for 19 days. He had been charged with 5 murders. He had hired the best lawyers available

Jeremys defence said from an early stage it was going to be an extremley difficult case to win. They would have relayed this to Jeremy.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline grahameb

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2014, 11:19:AM »
It never entered his head he would be found guilty ? The case was in court for 19 days. He had been charged with 5 murders. He had hired the best lawyers available

Jeremys defence said from an early stage it was going to be an extremley difficult case to win. They would have relayed this to Jeremy.
I was quoting Jeremy. It is not up to me to fathom out what went on in his brain. I'm just giving you the facts as they were presented to me.