JEREMY BAMBER CASE > Raid Team Statements

PC Collins, 2nd witness statement, dated, 30th September 1985 (3 pages):-

(1/2) > >>

mike tesko:

No-Bits:
So, as it turns out, Collins did mistakenly report Ralph as a female.

Another myth busted.  :D

--- Quote from: NewChilledOutHartley on May 21, 2012, 01:55:PM ---Just if you ever were interested, then see below:

There are two logs which have been produced and are available on this forum. In addition to that there are various other notes and statements.

The chain of communication is as follows:

1. Somebody informed CA07 of 1 dead male and one dead female. I do not know who informed them but I am suggesting that it was Adams who got it from the firearms team.

2. CA07 contacted the information room and informed them about "1 dead male, 1 dead female". The information room (Igor Norman) noted on the information rooms log "1 dead male, 1 dead female", he noted this on the front page of the log and in the table together with the corresponding time.

3. The information room contacted PC West and informed him of "1 dead male, 1 dead female", PC West noted this in his log.

4. Somebody contacted CA07 and told them that all 5 people were found dead. Again I don't know who contacted them but I am suggesting it was Adams.

5. CA07 contacted the information room and informed them that five bodies had been found, the information room noted on their log "all 5 persons found - DEAD".

6. The information room contacted PC West to inform him that five bodies had been found dead.

7. PC West noted on his log "now confirmed a further 3 bodies found - five dead in total".

... ..........................................................
The logs can be found in this thread which corroborates what I have written above: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,732.msg19630.html#msg19630
... ............................................................

Now my first observation that the "1 dead male, 1 dead female" came from a single source. If I am right about Adams informing CA07 then it came from the firearms unit, to Adams, to CA07, to the information room and then to PC West.

My second observation is that the "3 further bodies" is only recorded once by PC West and nobody else. The information regarding the rest of the bodies came from the firearms team, to Adams (if I am correct as previously mentioned), to CA07, to the information room and then to PC West.

... .......................................................
MY OPINION AND THEORY: (which has changed slightly to what I have previously given).

In my opinion Collins saw Ralph through the kitchen window and mistook him for a female, he radioed in to Adams. The firearms unit entered the house and found Ralph's body, the firearms unit radioed it in to Adams.
Adams then, thinking that 1 dead male and one dead female had been found, radioed in to CA07 (1 dead male was first because that was fresher in his mind, being the last communication), CA07 radioed it in to the information room who in turn radioed it in to PC West. Now at this stage in actual fact only one body had been found.
The firearms team then eventually went upstairs and discovered the other four bodies, they radioed this in to Adams, Adams informed CA07 and CA07 informed the information room. The information room noted that five bodies were found.
The information room radioed PC West and told him about the five bodies, PC West mistakenly noted that a further three bodies were found rather than there were five as he thought that two had previously been found when they had not.
... ..........................................................................

--- End quote ---

Caroline:

--- Quote from: Snow-Bits on December 31, 2013, 02:44:PM ---So, as it turns out, Collins did mistakenly report Ralph as a female.

Another myth busted.  :D

--- End quote ---

Yeah, another one of those 'further to my last statements' - added to 'after' Jeremy Bamber became a suspect.

Roch:

--- Quote from: Caroline on December 31, 2013, 07:18:PM ---Yeah, another one of those 'further to my last statements' - added to 'after' Jeremy Bamber became a suspect.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, exactly.

Steve_uk:
Were there 2000 rounds of ammunition within the confines of the White House or is this yet another of Jeremy's tissue of lies,along with Sheila having recently indulged in target practice..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version