Author Topic: The bedroom phone, phone calls & Neville.  (Read 73528 times)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Re: The bedroom phone, phone calls & Neville.
« Reply #2790 on: February 16, 2014, 08:08:PM »
jansus very kind of you to say so I have tried to be nice and sometimes have a joke with him as I do others but the last straw for me is when he made an inference that I was a liar to me that is the biggest insult you can give me.  He has ignored most of my posts other than the ones he finds he can be insulting so I have now decided to ignore him as I cannot deal with rude people.  Thank you jansus for your kind remarks. :-*
Hi jansus, have to agree it's not acceptable for Adam to call Susie a liar.l We should be able to disagree without using such insults.

Offline susan

« Reply #2791 on: February 16, 2014, 08:12:PM »
Maggie he is like a child when he knows he is loosing he has to lash out with insults joking and having fun is acceptable but calling somebody a liar IMO is the lowest of the low my parents would have skinned me alive if they had heard me use that word.  But hey ho it takes all kinds and we have a lovely bunch of posters on here and we all respect each other irrespective of our views.

Offline Adam

« Reply #2792 on: February 16, 2014, 08:21:PM »
Maggie he is like a child when he knows he is loosing he has to lash out with insults joking and having fun is acceptable but calling somebody a liar IMO is the lowest of the low my parents would have skinned me alive if they had heard me use that word.  But hey ho it takes all kinds and we have a lovely bunch of posters on here and we all respect each other irrespective of our views.

Show me you're posts which you claim I have not responded to. It is not hard to do.

I have already asked you twice.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Jane

« Reply #2793 on: February 16, 2014, 08:23:PM »

Susan, I'm afraid I came perilously close to saying it of Adam, because if there's anything I like less that being called a liar, it's hearing them said of others. I can use many euphemisms for what Adam does but sometimes it's difficult to remain polite when he seems to take such joy in doing it.

Offline susan

« Reply #2794 on: February 16, 2014, 08:37:PM »
April believe me many times I have wanted to call Adam many things (a liar not being one of them) but have too much respect for my fellow human beings to revert to such language and I may have been banned as well ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Jane

« Reply #2795 on: February 16, 2014, 08:48:PM »
April believe me many times I have wanted to call Adam many things (a liar not being one of them) but have too much respect for my fellow human beings to revert to such language and I may have been banned as well ;D ;D ;D ;D

Trouble is, Susan, I have the same respect for the person I hear Adam slagging off and he is in no position to defend himself.

Offline Adam

« Reply #2796 on: March 01, 2014, 12:22:AM »
Perfectly beleivable scenario for me -

Jeremy rides to WHF - He had a bike & knew the routes.

He gets through the bathroom window without making a noise  - He is used to getting in. Found hacksaw used  earlier to ensure a quiet entry.

The phones are disabled & gun picked up.

He starts shooting a sleeping June - Blood on the pillow (5)

Neville wakes & gets up & is shot - Torso shots (4)

Neville heads to the kitchen - Back shot (1)

He is caught up and beaten - Gun is now empty. Nevilles black eyes, damaged jaw.

Gun re loaded and Neville shot again - Head shots (3)

June has staggered out of bed. She is shot again (2)

Sheila is woken & told she needs to go into the main bedroom. She is immediatly pulled to the floor, held down &  shot. Still alive she is shot again - Two bullet wounds (2)

The twins are shot while sleeping - Found in bed (eight).

Silencer taken off - Not found on gun.

A gun & bible is put on & by Sheila - Both found on/by her.

Bedroom phone brought downstairs & plugged in - No blood on phone.

Kitchen phone hidden - Found under newpapers. In working order.

Silencer put in box in gun cupboard - Found in a box in the gun cupboard.

Exit out of the kitchen window - Lockable from outside.

Back home, wash & get ready to make phone calls.

Offline Adam

« Reply #2797 on: March 01, 2014, 12:23:AM »
My Jeremy scenario without the mysterious phone calls.

Offline grahameb

« Reply #2798 on: March 01, 2014, 12:40:AM »
My Jeremy scenario without the mysterious phone calls.
If you look at the diagram of the shots to Nevill you will see that he was not shot in the back at all.

Offline Adam

« Reply #2799 on: March 01, 2014, 12:47:AM »
On consideration Sheila was found in the far corner of the bedroom. With no where to run. So possible she was not lead by Jeremy.