Author Topic: Simon Hall Confesses To Murder Of Joan Albert  (Read 115095 times)

Truthseeker

Re: Re: Simon Hall Confesses To Murder Of Joan Albert
« Reply #630 on: December 10, 2013, 01:02:PM »
Do you know much about the case? Ive read up on a lots so far but most seems a bit of a struggle.
Is his wife still a member here? I think she knew more from what I have read .

What point are you trying to make Fannymoon? SH has confessed. He was found guilty mainly based on the circumstantial fibre evidence, that we now know were from clothing he wore that night, which he removed and placed in the bottom of the wardrobe.
He lied for all those years and duped many people in the process. It appears the crime may have been premeditated, hence the lack of forensics
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 01:03:PM by Truthseeker »

Offline fannymoon

« Reply #631 on: December 10, 2013, 01:07:PM »
What point are you trying to make Fannymoon? SH has confessed. He was found guilty mainly based on the circumstantial fibre evidence, that we now know were from clothing he wore that night, which he removed and placed in the bottom of the wardrobe.
He lied for all those years and duped many people in the process. It appears the crime may have been premeditated, hence the lack of forensics

I only asked if his wife was still here?
She disappeared quick didn't she! I bet she felt gutted along with his family. Ive read slit if things like this and it's the families that suffer. Poor woman must be feeling like she was such a fool.

I can see he made a statement suggesting he was guilty but I can only guess it was for parole next year right?
Silly man through it all away.

Do you think he did it then truth seeker?

Offline fannymoon

« Reply #632 on: December 10, 2013, 01:27:PM »
I imagine many people were left feeling betrayed by the confession. There aren't many high profile cases like this where someone maintains they are innocent for so many years and had the backing of so many organisations, lawyers, MP's etc.
It now suggests he was attempting to clear his name on a technicality after all; ie: fibre evidence.
I suspect the CCRC were also on to him due to his many inconsistencies and contradictions.  Probably why they were dragging their heals.
He won't be getting parole next year, or for several years after that I imagine, if ever. His confession was detailed. It appears the actual motivation for his crime was related to paraphilias.

I agree! Well put truth sneaker

I feel sorry for Mrs Albert and his family. I knew of him at school and it was a shock.
I didn't understand the wife though really, she seemed more about attention for herself than anything. Still she must be feeling sad after all she married a murderer. That's not something you do normally.

Are you sure Simons confession is real?

Offline fannymoon

« Reply #633 on: December 10, 2013, 01:41:PM »
The confession is real, without a shadow of a doubt. He appears to be a very depraved, perverted and sick individual, with only contempt for others.

I'm not so sure. I think his wife had something to with his sudden admittance. If you read his own words only earlier this year he states he didn't do it and then after months of arguments with her he admits it to a cell mate . I dont know if I believed it

I guess we will never know. I think mignug said the same on here too.

Offline grahameb

« Reply #634 on: December 10, 2013, 01:55:PM »
Do you know much about the case? Ive read up on a lots so far but most seems a bit of a struggle.
Is his wife still a member here? I think she knew more from what I have read .
Truthseeker knows everything about the case.

Truthseeker

« Reply #635 on: December 10, 2013, 02:09:PM »
I'm not so sure. I think his wife had something to with his sudden admittance. If you read his own words only earlier this year he states he didn't do it and then after months of arguments with her he admits it to a cell mate . I dont know if I believed it

I guess we will never know. I think mignug said the same on here too.

It's now seems clear SH only married as a 'cover' for his own ends. This would also explain why his family behaved the way they did. The wife was probably seen as a threat, as the previous campaigner had probably also been perceived years before? They were clearly all very nervous of something? I bet they all thought the truth would remain hidden and the secrets would never be learned?

SH did not confess to a cell mate. Whilst I appreciate you are probably here in an attempt to confuse the reader and provoke others, his confession was not made to a cell mate. It was all above board and very detailed. The confession was made over a lengthy time period.

Offline fannymoon

« Reply #636 on: December 10, 2013, 02:23:PM »
It's now seems clear SH only married as a 'cover' for his own ends. This would also explain why his family behaved the way they did. The wife was probably seen as a threat, as the previous campaigner had probably also been perceived years before? They were clearly all very nervous of something? I bet they all thought the truth would remain hidden and the secrets would never be learned?

SH did not confess to a cell mate. Whilst I appreciate you are probably here in an attempt to confuse the reader and provoke others, his confession was not made to a cell mate. It was all above board and very detailed. The confession was made over a lengthy time period.

Are you aiming that at me truth sneaker?

You're very hostile arent you? Why? I'm asking questions and giving my opinion surely that's allowed?

How do you know so much about the case then? Are you related to Simon or his family?
You make a lot of assumptions but with no facts or evidence it's just your opinion right?

I heard the wife claims she has a copy but it's been proven to be a lie. Has anyone seen anything that proves he did it? I doubt he saw her as a threat, he just used her to cause problems and it seems she was used by him just as much. I had heard from a friend he didnt see her because she was abusive towards his mum. That goes against him being so much of a monster towards her doesn't it?

Anyway I guess we will never know the truth, not like he will be on here is it!

Truthseeker

« Reply #637 on: December 10, 2013, 02:25:PM »
Are you aiming that at me truth sneaker?

You're very hostile arent you? Why? I'm asking questions and giving my opinion surely that's allowed?

Tranny moo can you explain what you mean by this?

Offline fannymoon

« Reply #638 on: December 10, 2013, 02:28:PM »

You write this:

It's not true and I asked you if it was aimed at me?

Offline fannymoon

« Reply #639 on: December 10, 2013, 02:30:PM »

My name is fannymoon not tranny moo. They are similar but not spelt the same. I'm sorry I got your name wrong btw.

Truthseeker

« Reply #640 on: December 10, 2013, 02:33:PM »
My name is fannymoon not tranny moo. They are similar but not spelt the same. I'm sorry I got your name wrong btw.

My mistake Fannymoon.  :)

Offline fannymoon

« Reply #641 on: December 10, 2013, 02:37:PM »
There are several people who are in receipt of factual evidence regarding the confession and the details surrounding this.

During the confession SH suggests his victim represented his mother, therefore this would suggest he held her in contempt?

I think SH used everyone and anyone.[\b]

I agree. His family were devastated and it really affected them. I cannot speak of his wife as I don't know her but I heard she caused a lot of trouble and even sent fliers out with people's names on she accused of the murder when she knew apparently.
Anyone know what's his current location?

Truthseeker

« Reply #642 on: December 10, 2013, 03:11:PM »
I cannot speak of his wife as I don't know her but I heard she caused a lot of trouble and even sent fliers out with people's names on she accused of the murder when she knew apparently.
Anyone know what's his current location?

Why would the wife sending flyers out with people's names on cause trouble? Unless you are suggesting the family knew something she didn't? I wonder if that's why the family never ever got involved with any of the campaigning?

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #643 on: December 10, 2013, 03:15:PM »
is there any chance we could see a copy of this confession.

Truthseeker

« Reply #644 on: December 10, 2013, 03:24:PM »
If, as you are suggesting FannyMoon that the family knew SH was guilty all along, that is absolutely despicable and unforgivable but would indeed give an explanation as to why they were so vicious and cruel towards the wife and attacked her for no apparent reason.