Author Topic: Simon Hall Confesses To Murder Of Joan Albert  (Read 115872 times)

stephanie bon

Re: Simon Hall Confesses To Murder Of Joan Albert
« Reply #300 on: August 13, 2013, 10:51:PM »
Well they were more than happy to splash it all over the net that he was so innocent and had no qualms blaming everyone for the injustice ect.. and they also did not mind that this caused so much distress to the  (the victim) just to remind everyone of this FACT.  So they will have to deal with it (just like Mrs Alberts family have had to endure for over 10 long years.

Hello Paris,

I hope you are your son are well.

I just wanted to make one post on here and then I am hoping that the whole thread will be deleted once again.

It's lucky I didn't treat you with the same respect when you asked me for help last year, I didn’t question you or judge you, I simply offered advice which at the time you kindly accepted.

Simon and Stephanie are responsible for their actions and these shouldn't be extended to people you simply don't know.

Any issues you may have with Stephanie do not justify you publicly accusing  and demeaning people who believed in a cause.   

You seemed to be quite good friends with Stephanie at some point in time, so much so that you completely stopped contact with me, for no reason whatsoever.
Now that she has returned the compliment to you, I would have thought you might have realised that any allegations she may have made about me or relatives and friends of Simon may have not been true and that you may have made a mistake in judging us in the first place.  However, you still do.

The truth is that if everyone stuck to their case, the world would be a better place, much speculation has taken place over the years on this case and it has not done it (the case) any favours, various people have attracted the wrong attention to it and this is how we are here today.

Gossiping and playing power trip over people, is that justice or just a bunch of vultures now happy to say “I told you so!”, “I always knew”, and “I know everything” what a joke!

If anyone on here really knew information about this and truly cared about Mrs Albert then they would be trying to contact Simon’s mother, the authorities and anyone who matters.  Write to Simon and ask him directly?  Can’t be bothered?  Nah I didn’t think so, it’s more fun to come on here and insult people, make people feel even worse than they do (who knows, perhaps Mrs Albert’s relatives are watching too) and make no difference whatsoever to any case ever.

If you think that anyone who campaigned for Simon in the first 6-7 years did it knowing that this latest episode would ever happen  you really are mean and judgemental?  Tell me Paris, how do you think we all feel?

We have had no contact with Simon for years other than the terrible letters that Stephanie Hall posted online, crass, rude and so disgusting towards anyone who ever cared for him.  Where you there at the beginning?  Do you remember how it feels to hear the words guilty when in your gut you don’t know if isn’t true?

The only person who can tell me the truth is Simon, and until this happens I will reserve judgement as most people do in the circle of miscarriages of justice, we accept each other and our fights, afterall, we are only campaigners and can never say never, we say maybe.

I tell you what we don’t do, we don’t climb on top of each other to get ahead or use events like what has just happened to boast about our own cases.  No, we gather round and support each other to come to terms with things that have happened, we also think of Mrs Albert and her family as we always did. 
This is difficult to manage  when you campaign, I’m sure you have to stay dignified and humble with whoever the victim was in your son’s case, I am sorry I don’t know much about the case so I can’t judge but you wouldn’t stop fighting for Duaine just because it upset people would you?  Unfortunately, in the last few years, things seemed to rapidly descended out of control and for this we are not responsible.

Simon made his choices and there is nothing any of us can do, to this day, although she is aware of what is happening, Mrs Hall still hasn’t made contact or returned calls from Simon’s family and friends and is therefore still playing mind games because who in their right mind would think that this is not affecting everyone?!  This is not normal behaviour and I am sure that this message will be relayed however, who can tell me that they have not witnessed this whole thing going t**ts up for the last few years?

I read someone boast about how they “started up the campaign and gained MP support” a couple of days ago, their next sentence was “I knew he was guilty”  Which is it?  Why would anyone gather MP support knowing the prisoner was guilty?  Band and wagon rings a bell. 
The truth is they wanted to extend their career, they had a weird interest about crime and were only too happy to latch on to a good campaign and put their name to it.  One has to stand by their convictions all the way but most can’t.

It’s like flies over poo, what good do you people think you are doing towards justice with these kind of posts? Why don’t you concentrate on your own cases and make progress instead of wasting everyone’s time with this rubbish 24/7?
I know when I campaigned I definitely didn’t have time to gossip on forums, I had a full time job and mostly worked at night, by the time I’d caught up with all there was to do there wasn’t much sleep left before another day at work.

Those in glass houses should not be do smug. Please have some respect and delete this thread and move on, it’s not like any of the facts on here are accurate, Chinese whisper and a fw bits of paperwork don’t tell you anything about anything.

So all you Sherlocks out there, it looks like Simon Hall has admitted murder, it’s not going to affect any of you so why not just get on with your own lives. 

Maybe if everyone used their real names and wanted to have sensible conversations we could all  take part sensibly without getting attacked and continuously judged by people who  have no idea.  Actually they do because Stephanie Hall told them...

Take a look at yourselves...

Thank you,

Maggie,
I would like to report Paris’ last post as I feel it was personal to me and Simon’s family and friends and like you said, it’s about Simon, the case and no one else.

I would have thought that deleting this thread would give everyone a good night sleep.

Thank you

Offline paris

« Reply #301 on: August 13, 2013, 10:54:PM »
Nugnug,the broken window didn't necessarily get broken with a fist. I believe the broken window was a red herring anyway,I've always believed it was broken from the INSIDE anyway,and I've read Mrs Hall state this elsewhere too.

She kept a soare door key out front in a flower pot or something did'nt  she? which Simon's mum was well aware of..as she used to help care for her..and of course Simon himself knew about it..so if he used the door key to get into Mrs Alberts home to burgle her house..breaking a window after murdering her was clearly to make it look like an intruder had got in through the window..otherwise the 1st clue police would have is that..the murdering thief used a door key..hmmm who would have known about the door key? he would have been rumbled and under imediate suspicion....

Offline Denn15

• It's not a Justice System it's just a system
« Reply #302 on: August 13, 2013, 10:57:PM »
Hello Paris,

I just wanted to make one post on here and then I am hoping that the whole thread will be deleted once again.

It's lucky I didn't treat you with the same respect when you asked me for help last year, I didn’t question you or judge you, I simply offered advice which at the time you kindly accepted.

Simon and Stephanie are responsible for their actions and these shouldn't be extended to people you simply don't know.

Any issues you may have with Stephanie do not justify you publicly accusing  and demeaning people who believed in a cause.   

You seemed to be quite good friends with Stephanie at some point in time, so much so that you completely stopped contact with me, for no reason whatsoever.
Now that she has returned the compliment to you, I would have thought you might have realised that any allegations she may have made about me or relatives and friends of Simon may have not been true and that you may have made a mistake in judging us in the first place.  However, you still do.

The truth is that if everyone stuck to their case, the world would be a better place, much speculation has taken place over the years on this case and it has not done it (the case) any favours, various people have attracted the wrong attention to it and this is how we are here today.

Gossiping and playing power trip over people, is that justice or just a bunch of vultures now happy to say “I told you so!”, “I always knew”, and “I know everything” what a joke!

If anyone on here really knew information about this and truly cared about Mrs Albert then they would be trying to contact Simon’s mother, the authorities and anyone who matters.  Write to Simon and ask him directly?  Can’t be bothered?  Nah I didn’t think so, it’s more fun to come on here and insult people, make people feel even worse than they do (who knows, perhaps Mrs Albert’s relatives are watching too) and make no difference whatsoever to any case ever.

If you think that anyone who campaigned for Simon in the first 6-7 years did it knowing that this latest episode would ever happen  you really are mean and judgemental?  Tell me Paris, how do you think we all feel?

We have had no contact with Simon for years other than the terrible letters that Stephanie Hall posted online, crass, rude and so disgusting towards anyone who ever cared for him.  Where you there at the beginning?  Do you remember how it feels to hear the words guilty when in your gut you don’t know if isn’t true?

The only person who can tell me the truth is Simon, and until this happens I will reserve judgement as most people do in the circle of miscarriages of justice, we accept each other and our fights, afterall, we are only campaigners and can never say never, we say maybe.

I tell you what we don’t do, we don’t climb on top of each other to get ahead or use events like what has just happened to boast about our own cases.  No, we gather round and support each other to come to terms with things that have happened, we also think of Mrs Albert and her family as we always did. 
This is difficult to manage  when you campaign, I’m sure you have to stay dignified and humble with whoever the victim was in your son’s case, I am sorry I don’t know much about the case so I can’t judge but you wouldn’t stop fighting for Duaine just because it upset people would you?  Unfortunately, in the last few years, things seemed to rapidly descended out of control and for this we are not responsible.

Simon made his choices and there is nothing any of us can do, to this day, although she is aware of what is happening, Mrs Hall still hasn’t made contact or returned calls from Simon’s family and friends and is therefore still playing mind games because who in their right mind would think that this is not affecting everyone?!  This is not normal behaviour and I am sure that this message will be relayed however, who can tell me that they have not witnessed this whole thing going t**ts up for the last few years?

I read someone boast about how they “started up the campaign and gained MP support” a couple of days ago, their next sentence was “I knew he was guilty”  Which is it?  Why would anyone gather MP support knowing the prisoner was guilty?  Band and wagon rings a bell. 
The truth is they wanted to extend their career, they had a weird interest about crime and were only too happy to latch on to a good campaign and put their name to it.  One has to stand by their convictions all the way but most can’t.

It’s like flies over poo, what good do you people think you are doing towards justice with these kind of posts? Why don’t you concentrate on your own cases and make progress instead of wasting everyone’s time with this rubbish 24/7?
I know when I campaigned I definitely didn’t have time to gossip on forums, I had a full time job and mostly worked at night, by the time I’d caught up with all there was to do there wasn’t much sleep left before another day at work.

Those in glass houses should not be do smug. Please have some respect and delete this thread and move on, it’s not like any of the facts on here are accurate, Chinese whisper and a fw bits of paperwork don’t tell you anything about anything.

So all you Sherlocks out there, it looks like Simon Hall has admitted murder, it’s not going to affect any of you so why not just get on with your own lives. 

Maybe if everyone used their real names and wanted to have sensible conversations we could all  take part sensibly without getting attacked and continuously judged by people who  have no idea.  Actually they do because Stephanie Hall told them...

Thank you,

Maggie,
I would like to report Paris’ last post as I feel it was personal to me and Simon’s family and friends and like you said, it’s about Simon, the case and no one else.

I would have thought that deleting this thread would give everyone a good night sleep.

Thank you

Well said Steffie. (Ducks to avoid the flying s##t) xxx

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #303 on: August 13, 2013, 10:59:PM »
She kept a soare door key out front in a flower pot or something did'nt  she? which Simon's mum was well aware of..as she used to help care for her..and of course Simon himself knew about it..so if he used the door key to get into Mrs Alberts home to burgle her house..breaking a window after murdering her was clearly to make it look like an intruder had got in through the window..otherwise the 1st clue police would have is that..the murdering thief used a door key..hmmm who would have known about the door key? he would have been rumbled and under imediate suspicion....

im not sure about that hes mum did have acese to a key so did a fair few other neugbours as well.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 11:03:PM by nugnug »

Neil

« Reply #304 on: August 13, 2013, 11:01:PM »
The relatives in the Bamber case are actually part of the case!! And I very much doubt anyone who supported Simon Hall and campaigned for him thought he was guilty!! Should they be maligned because they supported a family member and refused to think he could be capable of such a vile act?

To be honest, I have no interest in this case but when people start talking about displaying personal information on the open forum then I think they need to evaluate why they are here and how they would feel if their personal Facebook page or details were posted here??
My point was this....why should Hall's family be spared any anguish caused by posts on this site, when the families of Joan Albert and Jeremy Bamber haven't been?

Incidentally, I have sympathy for all of the above, especially so at this moment in time, Steph.

I've not seen anyone post any 'personal information' on here.

If I wasn't prepared for the world to know my business, I wouldn't put it on a page and publish it on the World Wide Web.

Offline Denn15

« Reply #305 on: August 13, 2013, 11:01:PM »

Why would you ASSume Simon would know this.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #306 on: August 13, 2013, 11:06:PM »
You can't fight a miscarriage of justice on a forum....you have to campaign.  This is what goes wrong, then the fights begin...

I think this forum has been over generous at times and should have nipped this case in the bud a long time ago, because all that has come of it is trouble...One would have hoped that a more serious discussion would prevail....but that has clearly not been the case....I personally hope the thread is removed....so's not to disrupt the forum any longer....but on saying that I do believe in freedom of speech... :-\

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #307 on: August 13, 2013, 11:06:PM »
theres no reason to think he knew he knew that.

and ive said simons mum wasnt the only one who had aceses to a key.

Offline Denn15

« Reply #308 on: August 13, 2013, 11:13:PM »
The problem with this campaign was people ended up judging it by the campaigner and not the facts of the case unfortunately. I have a great deal of sympathy for SH parents who I've met many times and Steffie Bonn who started this campaign and had it hijacked for some reason yet to be discovered....xxx

Offline paris

« Reply #309 on: August 13, 2013, 11:22:PM »
Hello Paris,

Thank you,

Maggie,

Thank you

Hello Stephanie Bon,

Why are you accusing me of starting this thread, I have a right to discuss on here as do other members.
I do not know what you are talking about..or how you believe  I have been offensive to you in any way?? I have merely expressed sympathy for Mrs Alberts family and loved ones..
Secondly, I never got involved with whatever problems you had with SH  or judged anyone. SH as you know had many arguments with many people which I kept out of.
Also I remember you very well we stayed in contact for quite a while when Duane was first convicted and I was trying to cope with the whole traumatic nightmare, somehow we lost contact it was never because of Stephanie Hall so you are completely wrong about this assumption..I was very grateful for your support and I always told you so..I think the last msge I received from you was after stephane hall left a msg on Duane's website..and you told me how you had helped her then she just turned her back on you..(this seems to be a habbit of hers)
I am not on here 24/7 as other members on here can confirm..and i do not come on here to argue with people.. I dont know why you think I am trying to offend you? you have never done anything to me and i have never done anything to you..and I am not blaming anyone for supporting MOJ's  why  would I??
We all got misled re Simon Hall case..just like you did..how could you think that I am having a dig at you?? or for all the work you did supporting him..You really do not know me at all..and I dont really understand your anger towards me..all I can make out is that you are mad/angry with Stephanie..(as are most of us) but why take it out on me?

Offline nugnug

« Reply #310 on: August 13, 2013, 11:23:PM »
You can't fight a miscarriage of justice on a forum....you have to campaign.  This is what goes wrong, then the fights begin...

I think this forum has been over generous at times and should have nipped this case in the bud a long time ago, because all that has come of it is trouble...One would have hoped that a more serious discussion would prevail....but that has clearly not been the case....I personally hope the thread is removed....so's not to disrupt the forum any longer....but on saying that I do believe in freedom of speech... :-\
ea more
i have to disdrea more serious discussion is starting to previal.

this is the best thread we have had on the case so far unfortunate the circumstances it developed in i know.

Neil

« Reply #311 on: August 13, 2013, 11:30:PM »
Hello Paris,

Thank you,

Maggie,

Thank you
If you didn't want to attract the ghouls, why did you not conduct your campaign in private, rather than on the World Wide Web? You can't have your cake and eat it.

You can delete this thread now that I've had my say.

Offline paris

« Reply #312 on: August 13, 2013, 11:34:PM »
theres no reason to think he knew he knew that.

and ive said simons mum wasnt the only one who had aceses to a key.
sorry nug nug,
wasent ignoring ur question, I was just trying to reply to Stephanie bon it was a rather large msge.. i'm not quite sure what i have supossed to have done to personally offend her...

oh yes the key..I believe i read somewhere that his mother knew where the key was..and that Simon would have likely known too.. you say lots of people also knew most likely family members of Mrs Albert..this is probably true too..but if its being said that the window was broken from the inside..it makes sense that this was a deliberate attempt to make it look like an intruder smashed the window to gain access..

Offline nugnug

« Reply #313 on: August 13, 2013, 11:40:PM »
a fair few of neubours had acesses to had acceses to a key simon hall may or may not have known he might well not of done i mean she his mums friend not his.

Offline Denn15

« Reply #314 on: August 13, 2013, 11:43:PM »
If you didn't want to attract the ghouls, why did you not conduct your campaign in private, rather than on the World Wide Web? You can't have your cake and eat it.

You can delete this thread now that I've had my say.

All campaigns for Justice rely on publicity, you must understand that. My campaign attracted the BBC who made a program, this brought even more publicly which brought on board more forensic experts which ended up with a successful appeal. No publicity=No appeal, simples