Author Topic: Capt. Jeffrey Mcdonald  (Read 2367 times)

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 01:10:AM by nugnug »

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
Re: Capt. Jeffrey Mcdonald
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2013, 08:44:AM »
I still don't know about whether he is guilty or not. There are still some unanswered questions. I mean why was there no blood where he was attacked?  His wife, was 5 months pregnant and had been told that when she had the baby it could have been life threatening for her; yet her husband choose to be away in Russia at the time of the birth.

Yet, the first MP that drove to the house that night saw a woman with a floppy hat on. This woman was a drug addict and supposedly admitted to a least 8 people that she was there that night.  The black guy with the army jacket on...Why has no one ever come forward to identify him in his distinctive jacket...I'm on the fence with this one.... :-\ :) :) :) :)

Offline susan

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2013, 08:50:AM »
Morning Patti

have been reading more into this case and I like you am not sure of his guilt or innocence.  I read he passed two polygraph tests and as you maybe aware I put a certain amount of credence into this type of tests.  A motive cannot be established and it would appear the crime scene was not preserved by the MP's and bodies were moved and forensic evidence not taken at the time of the crime.  So I shall leave an open mind on this one.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2013, 08:57:AM »
Morning Patti

have been reading more into this case and I like you am not sure of his guilt or innocence.  I read he passed two polygraph tests and as you maybe aware I put a certain amount of credence into this type of tests.  A motive cannot be established and it would appear the crime scene was not preserved by the MP's and bodies were moved and forensic evidence not taken at the time of the crime.  So I shall leave an open mind on this one.

Morning Susie :)

I had forgotten he had passed those and in America they are admissible in court.  I think the woman failed a polygraph...I can't remember her name.  His father in law became suspicious after seeing him on a chat show..He then started to tape his phone calls and in one of them he tells his father in law that he and another friend had got one of the killers and killed him....that tape in on the site that Nugs posted.... :) :) :) :)

Offline susan

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2013, 09:04:AM »
Hi Patti the woman in question (can't spell her name ;D) failed two polygraph tests and the link Nugs put up is great it goes on forever and ever half way through reading it my delightful laptop decides to go back to Recent Posts :'(

Offline tyler

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2013, 09:07:AM »
Is there a chance Helena and friends could have called round at some point,seeking Methadone? Too many anomalies for me to believe he is absolutely innocent. Kimberley was at her parents doorway when she died. Her blood and brain serum was found there. I have a hard time believing the hippies would then put her back in her bed. Also,Macdonald lied about the ice pick not belonging to the family.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2013, 09:07:AM »
Hi Patti the woman in question (can't spell her name ;D) failed two polygraph tests and the link Nugs put up is great it goes on forever and ever half way through reading it my delightful laptop decides to go back to Recent Posts :'(

Schhhh I can't either... ;D

I think there is a long list on the right hand side so you might be able to click on one of those and it will bring you back to where you left off.... :) :) :) :)

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2013, 09:13:AM »
Is there a chance Helena and friends could have called round at some point,seeking Methadone? Too many anomalies for me to believe he is absolutely innocent. Kimberley was at her parents doorway when she died. Her blood and brain serum was found there. I have a hard time believing the hippies would then put her back in her bed. Also,Macdonald lied about the ice pick not belonging to the family.

Hi Tyler :)

I agree with you he did lie about the ice pick....in fact he was caught out in so many lies by his father in law Freddie.....The babysitter confirmed that they had an ice pick...

I know folk say there were no motive for the killings...but maybe he felt to tied down and with another child on the way and he taking on extra work for extra money was too much for him and he wanted to be free....Also,his wife was aware of his affairs and could have confronted him about it...very sad case... :'(

Offline tyler

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2013, 09:32:AM »
Patti,I agree. He claimed he was happily married,but didn't disclose his affairs with other women. The army discovered that. I wondered if she had perhaps confronted him and he lost his temper. It is very sad,I agree x

Offline susan

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2013, 09:39:AM »
Morning tyler  to loose your temper to that extent must mean he had some type of mental issues.  He had not shown previous traits of this type of behaviour.  Who knows suppose we will never know.  I think men have affairs but still love their wives it is an ego issue with some of them :'(

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2013, 09:45:AM »
Patti,I agree. He claimed he was happily married,but didn't disclose his affairs with other women. The army discovered that. I wondered if she had perhaps confronted him and he lost his temper. It is very sad,I agree x

I saw an interview with one of her friends and she said Collette had broken down crying because she knew he was sleeping around again....It does not make him a killer though, but he wasn't going to admit to that was he...like you say the army found that out.  :) :) :) :)

Offline tyler

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2013, 09:56:AM »
Always the voice of reason Susan! x  Maybe she threatened to leave him? He was overworked and possibly exhausted and fraught. He could possibly have been taking amphetamines. I used to use these when I was younger,and the comedown from them used to make me very irritable. People have committed murder but have been found to be sane.

Offline susan

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2013, 10:07:AM »
Hello tyler always the voice of good common sense x.  I do not disagree with what you say but would he murder his children as well it takes some kind of deranged person to attack his own kids in that manner.It is a strange one the only concern I have he was not killed as well which I would have expected him to be.  I think his behaviour after the murders was his worst downfall as was Jeremy Bambers. We do tend to judge a person on the way they conduct themselves but I really feel we should not do this and just accept that is the way they are and deal with the facts we have to hand.

Offline tyler

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2013, 10:12:AM »
I think that the evidence points to him as being responsible x

Offline susan

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2013, 10:23:AM »
Hi tyler you could well be right I am only half way through the evidence thanks to my laptop having a mind of its own and me being a person with little or no patience I flit from one thing to another ;D ;D ;D