Author Topic: Tesko files - Dodgy bullets attributed to Anshulz rifle, fired from Bruno rifle.  (Read 416 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Tesko files - Dodgy bullets attributed to Anshulz rifle, fired from Bruno rifle.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 10:18:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Roch

I haven't read the above letter tonight.  Just wondered what people think about the following:

(a) If the ballistics evidence has been manipulated : Jeremy Bamber must therefore be innocent

(b) The ballistics evidence has not been manipulated and is totally genuine

(c) There somehow exists a scenario where even though the ballistics evidence has been manipulated : Jeremy Bamber is still culpable*

*would take some explaining
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 01:36:AM by Roch »

Offline Bridget

• Veteran Member
(d) it has not been shown that the ballistics evidence has been tampered with.
....just cos I eat worms...

Offline Roch

Do you personally think it's kosher, right the way down the line from the first to the last shell casing / bullet? 

Offline Bridget

• Veteran Member
Do you personally think it's kosher, right the way down the line from the first to the last shell casing / bullet?

I haven't studied it in much depth but certainly I've seen nothing to suggest its been tampered with.

Caroline R

Well, I would have to say that even if it had been manipulated, it wouldn't mean he was innocent (even though I believe he is) but you would obviously have to ask why such a manipulation was necessary?

Offline Bridget

• Veteran Member
Well, I would have to say that even if it had been manipulated, it wouldn't mean he was innocent (even though I believe he is) but you would obviously have to ask why such a manipulation was necessary?

You'd also have to ask why, if it had been manipulated to give advantage to the prosecution, it isn't more obvious what the advantage is.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
You'd also have to ask why, if it had been manipulated to give advantage to the prosecution, it isn't more obvious what the advantage is.

Well, lets take the existence of the 14 spent .22 bullet cases at the lab', still in existence, under exhibit mark MDF/100 - what if Sheila Caffells fingerprints were found on each and every one of those / these?

What if here DNA is present on them?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

Yes, it has..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Yes, it has..

A total of 8 of the 25 crime scene bullets were examined by a ballistic expert D TAYLOR, yet no witness statement or report exists to confirm the role he actually played in altering or examining the batch of crime scene ammunition so that Fletcher could present the shootings as a one gun crime!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 11:34:AM by mike tesko »