Author Topic: Starryian is Harry Rag aka The Machine  (Read 20432 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Starryian is Harry Rag aka The Machine
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2013, 05:14:PM »
Creature? Bit harsh isn't it? I like Lithium. He knows a lot about the crimes he debates, which is more than can be said for most - I have no idea who the rag person is nor do I care tbh.

Nothing wrong with the word " creature ".I like it,,it's very descriptive in lots of ways.

Anyway,his post to me yesterday was in the ID " We Are Anonymous ",and was fixed.! In other words,he can't be replied to.

Just what IS your problem.?

guest154

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2013, 05:17:PM »
I just took you calling him a creature and a plank as unpleasant.......if you're saying it was somehow meant in a positive way then I apologise.

Offline susan

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2013, 05:21:PM »
Hi lookout

I did not know Lithium was posting on the forum.  Has he changed his username to something else.  I am confused.  Help.  I thought he had gone back to university.

Offline lookout

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2013, 05:23:PM »
I just took you calling him a creature and a plank as unpleasant.......if you're saying it was somehow meant in a positive way then I apologise.

I'd asked him if he'd had parrot seed for breakfast because he repeated word for word what I'd posted on the news thread yesterday. Needless to say, he didn't acknowledge that remark.

Mat,,I've seen worse remarks aimed at myself,,,but see if I care. What about the comedian on the red forum,calling himself " Outlook ".Do I care.? Nope.! Stop being so sensitive.

guest154

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2013, 05:24:PM »

I'd asked him if he'd had parrot seed for breakfast because he repeated word for word what I'd posted on the news thread yesterday. Needless to say, he didn't acknowledge that remark.

Mat,,I've seen worse remarks aimed at myself,,,but see if I care. What about the comedian on the red forum,calling himself " Outlook ".Do I care.? Nope.! Stop being so sensitive.

what has outlook said? You're losing me.

Offline lookout

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2013, 05:29:PM »
what has outlook said? You're losing me.

Mat,,I think it was in November last year,that I was the butt of posters comments,,however,I have to feel sorry for them as they don't know any different and it doesn't bother me.On the contrary,it shows that someone reads my posts to be able to pass comment,,and for that,,I feel flattered. It's better than taking no notice,don't you think.?

Offline susan

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2013, 05:31:PM »
Mat/lookout  I think it is easier for me to stay confused and wait till Lithium comes back on here.  It is quite nice being in a state of confusion ;D ;D ;D  Dare I ask who is outlook :'(

Offline lookout

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2013, 05:32:PM »
Mat,,I think it was in November last year,that I was the butt of posters comments,,however,I have to feel sorry for them as they don't know any different and it doesn't bother me.On the contrary,it shows that someone reads my posts to be able to pass comment,,and for that,,I feel flattered. It's better than taking no notice,don't you think.?

Suffice to say,Mat,,that I'm not interested in what people have to say about me. I won't lose sleep over it. I've got a hide like an elephant.( don't look like one,nor am I the size of one either )

Offline susan

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2013, 05:36:PM »
Hi lookout

it is nice when people read your posts and respond the only people who respond to my posts are my friends and they are just trying to humour me ;D ;D ;D  I will have to try harder and post in a more intelligent manner ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline lookout

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2013, 05:41:PM »
Hi lookout

it is nice when people read your posts and respond the only people who respond to my posts are my friends and they are just trying to humour me ;D ;D ;D  I will have to try harder and post in a more intelligent manner ;D ;D ;D ;D

I blame my background,Susan.  ;D

Offline susan

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2013, 05:52:PM »
Lookout  I blame the fact I am a pole dancer nobody takes me seriously and now I am into mud wrestling it will get worse.  I will try and be good ;D ;D ;D ;D

guest7363

« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2013, 08:57:PM »
Lookout  I blame the fact I am a pole dancer nobody takes me seriously and now I am into mud wrestling it will get worse.  I will try and be good ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ha Ha Susan your great x What a coincidence this happens to be my next research topic?

guest7363

« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2013, 08:58:PM »
Hello girls...  :D  :D  :D  :D

I must say Martin's posts appear well researched and proof that there are clearly all types of cranks and 'uber trolls' out there.. Where do these types of people get off? The minute they are caught red-handed, out comes that old adage, among others, - it was only a bit of fun...   ::)  ::)  ::)  ::) Sick!
Like Lugg said best to ignore them.

Offline Martin

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2013, 06:43:AM »
starryian007
http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=L5VkopNPCQ8&page=1

“If you find some sort of sick satisfaction out of it then I suggest you go visit a psychiatrist pal. You are in serious need of help. Since you obviously belong to the cast of 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest' Ask your nurse to immediately disconnect your computer. It will probably be part of your therapy programme. Your dad must severely regret that night on the piss.

The Machine
http://perugiamurderfile.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=508&p=115625&hilit=one+flew+over+the+cuckoo%27s+nest#p115625

“I expect FOA meetings with Anne Bremner, Jim Lovering, Candace Dempsey, Michelle Moore et al resemble a scene from "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.”

And again
http://perugiamurderfile.org/viewtopic.php?style=8&f=1&p=121656

““She might be the most dedicated member of the FOA cult, but it still won't solve her marital problems or alleviate her numerous psychological disorders. She needs to spend some time at the lunatic asylum where Charlie Wilkes was a patient. The psychiatrists won't be able to cure her insanity, but at least she'll be off the streets for a while and she won't be able to pester people who think Knox and Sollecito are guilty.”

And again
http://perugiamurderfile.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=570&p=126031#p126043

“Although Michelle Moore hasn't been sectioned and detained in a lunatic asylum like Charlie Wilkes, she would be classed as a vulnerable adult in Britain. The prescription drugs have turned her into a barely-literate zombie. I cringe when I read her incoherent and paranoid comments on the Internet. Can't her children put some restrictions on her computer usage - the equivalent of parental controls for vulnerable adults? She needs to be slowly reintegrated back into the real world and the best way of doing this is to limit the hours she spends online and her access to websites run by Bruce Fischer.”

Amanda Knox, The Machine, Starryian

Here’s an interesting fact. A while ago Harry Rag posted a link on Red Forum to an article on James Hanratty which he had written as The Machine at True Justice For Meredith Kercher. The Rag posted this link on the James Hanratty thread started by John.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=369.msg18734#msg18734

And this one, just about an hour before, at Perugia Murder File.
http://perugiamurderfile.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=547&p=119854&hilit=hanratty#p119854

Stephens, it would appear, posted the article at TJMK on August 22, 2012 and the next morning posted links at the other two sites with which he is heavily involved.

You can read starryian’s comments on the Hanratty case at Red Forum and compare them to what The Machine has to say at TJMK. The link Harry gives is out of date, it merely takes you to the latest page.

Ian should replace it. Here is the link to his article at TJMK.
http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php?/tjmk/comments/dna_proof_40_years_after_a_cowardly_murder_shuts_down/

Some people might be sceptical that someone reasonably competent as a tabloid style journalist and who could write such an article would be capable of writing out and out abusive stuff like holly_girl or Ghislane100. But that is just exactly what both starryian and Harry Rag are known to do, even without anybody knowing that they are the same person.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 03:55:AM by Martin »

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2013, 05:00:PM »
looks like a bit of a scam yhat site.