Author Topic: Starryian is Harry Rag aka The Machine  (Read 20429 times)

Lugg

Re: Starryian is Harry Rag aka The Machine
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2013, 10:44:PM »
Starryian only posted here because Martin started on him.
Yes I suppose he did. So you like starryian do you Bridget?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 10:45:PM by Lugg »

Offline Bridget

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2013, 10:50:PM »
I don't know him from Adam.
....just cos I eat worms...

Offline Martin

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2013, 02:08:AM »
Starryian only posted here because Martin started on him.

Lugg

It’s true that my criticism of Ian Stephens was not a response to any personal attack on myself, but rather was based upon attacks he has made on both the supporters of Jeremy Bamber and on those of Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito. Whether it is starryian or Harry Rag who’s talking, he has shown himself to be abusive towards miscarriage of justice campaigners in general. In the case of Knox, he has done it while hiding behind a pseudonym and he has been criticised for that.

I haven’t yet noticed anybody questioning the evidence supporting my conclusion that Stephens is, indeed, The Machine. The truth is Ian and Harry use the same set of insults and recycle them.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 02:27:AM by Martin »

Lugg

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2013, 08:45:AM »

Lugg

It’s true that my criticism of Ian Stephens was not a response to any personal attack on myself, but rather was based upon attacks he has made on both the supporters of Jeremy Bamber and on those of Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito. Whether it is starryian or Harry Rag who’s talking, he has shown himself to be abusive towards miscarriage of justice campaigners in general. In the case of Knox, he has done it while hiding behind a pseudonym and he has been criticised for that.

I haven’t yet noticed anybody questioning the evidence supporting my conclusion that Stephens is, indeed, The Machine. The truth is Ian and Harry use the same set of insults and recycle them.
Martin I do admire your courage in criticising this man, if you can call him a man. He is one of the most obnoxious people I have ever had the misfortune of encountering. But I've criticised these people in the past and have been very upset at their abusive language of the innocent. But now I just leave them to it as they are abandoned as far as I am concerned and their consciences seared. Let them wallow in their own mire as the pigs they are. Let them lap up their own vomit like the dogs they are is my advice. I refuse to be influence by these characters any more. They are doing more damage to themselves than they are their victims.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2013, 02:57:PM »
i cant see the problem with marten starting a thread here if he wants to.

Offline lookout

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2013, 03:01:PM »

I can't either,nugs. I like Martin,,he makes sense as well as good honest posts.

Lugg

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2013, 04:08:PM »

I can't either,nugs. I like Martin,,he makes sense as well as good honest posts.
Very true. I like Martin's posts.

Offline Martin

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2013, 05:05:AM »

Amanda Knox supporter Karen Pruett has written a very good article in which she expressed her views concerning The Machine.

http://injusticeinperugia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/amanda-and-raffaele-myths-and-mythology.html

The Legend of Harry Rag
Harry Rag is the Uber Troll who carpet-bombed the Internet with false and misleading information based directly on the prosecution’s point of view.  More than 99% of the online articles and blogs written about this case have the document created by Harry Rag pasted into the comment section; a Google search turns up over 9,000 hits.  The poorly written early version may have been a compilation of at least three documents, later versions were similar but the grammar and syntax were corrected.  Some think that this persona is several people working together because of the time and energy that must be spent to canvass thousands of websites.  Whoever it is possesses a single-minded hatred of Amanda and Raffaele, as well as, the dedication to smearing their reputations even in the face of hard facts, perhaps a cadre of Kercher family associates or the Perugians themselves. 

This persona pretends to fight for justice for the Kerchers when they are actually prolonging the suffering of all concerned because Harry Rag, coupled with the Hate Sites, have confused the public; the widely spread misinformation has led the public to believe that “the American got away with murder.”  That is Harry Rag’s real goal, to confuse the public and veil the truth, this persona is a tool of the prosecution whether or not the Perugians are personally involved.  While the true identity of Harry Rag remains elusive, this troll(s) will go down in history as one of the most prolific.

It’s important to realise that The Machine is no ordinary troll, but people are wrong in thinking that he is not one person. I know who he is and I know he has done the same kind of job on the Knox case to that which he was already doing on the Bamber case. I think, being already in practice, he performed his anti Bamber routine with Knox as the target. It’s hard to believe that he’s just a schoolteacher with an unusual hobby. I think we have to consider the possibility that there is some kind of organisation behind what he’s doing. I suspect Karen is right about that.

Offline Martin

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2013, 05:34:AM »

Thanks, nugnug.

Lugg

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2013, 08:37:AM »

Offline tyler

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2013, 10:07:AM »
Martin,you say you know his identity. Can you say what area he lives in?

Offline lookout

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2013, 11:29:AM »
Probably that Lithium creature.He's everywhere. The mask lets his identity down. Plank.

Offline susan

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2013, 11:50:AM »
Hi lookout  don't think Lithium is that Rag person as Lithium can be very charming at times ;D and does not use the type of language the Rag uses.

guest154

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2013, 01:14:PM »
Probably that Lithium creature.He's everywhere. The mask lets his identity down. Plank.

Creature? Bit harsh isn't it? I like Lithium. He knows a lot about the crimes he debates, which is more than can be said for most - I have no idea who the rag person is nor do I care tbh.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2013, 01:43:PM »
Creature? Bit harsh isn't it? I like Lithium. He knows a lot about the crimes he debates, which is more than can be said for most - I have no idea who the rag person is nor do I care tbh.

oh yes he knows one of them very well better than anyone here could possibly know it.