Author Topic: Giovanni di Stefano Jailed  (Read 757 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Giovanni di Stefano Jailed
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2017, 11:08:PM »
The throat blood is wet in both photos.  It is the wet blood that is controversial.  I dont see how focussing on that is giving any game away.  If the wet blood was caused by plugs having become dislodged - then the police shouldn't have kept moving her around (which SOC clearly did - according to the TFG).

The blood isn't wet in the first picture, it is a reflection from the flash. BUT, how can she be bleeding when she clearly hasn't  been breathing for some time? The mouth shows that she hadn't been breathing and as such, the heart wasn't pumping so she couldn't still be bleeding. That's the point of making sure you can't see the dried cracked blood in the second picture.
What is the face of a coward? The back of his head as he runs out the door and abandons his principles.

Offline Roch

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2017, 11:16:PM »
The blood isn't wet in the first picture, it is a reflection from the flash. BUT, how can she be bleeding when she clearly hasn't  been breathing for some time? The mouth shows that she hadn't been breathing and as such, the heart wasn't pumping so she couldn't still be bleeding. That's the point of making sure you can't see the dried cracked blood in the second picture.

I'm not sure the two images are the same - i.e. from same photo.  What is wet and what is reflected, is hard to tell in the first photo.  I suspect if the second photo was reduced so that more of Sheila's face could be seen, the moth blood might appear more wet.  Plus, she could have breathed through her nose as opposed to mouth.
"She was on a mission - a date with death, in league with the devil..." 

(Mike Tesko 2012)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2017, 12:06:AM »
I'm not sure the two images are the same - i.e. from same photo.  What is wet and what is reflected, is hard to tell in the first photo.  I suspect if the second photo was reduced so that more of Sheila's face could be seen, the moth blood might appear more wet.  Plus, she could have breathed through her nose as opposed to mouth.

They are the same. Sheila obviously had blood in her throat as it has spilled out of the side of her mouth, there is no expirated blood from coughing as she would have done with a throat full of blood. This would make it impossible to breathe through her nose. She has been dead for sometime because the blood is dried and cracked and it is why he mouth doesn't appear in the other picture.
What is the face of a coward? The back of his head as he runs out the door and abandons his principles.

Offline Roch

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2017, 10:55:AM »
They are the same. Sheila obviously had blood in her throat as it has spilled out of the side of her mouth, there is no expirated blood from coughing as she would have done with a throat full of blood. This would make it impossible to breathe through her nose. She has been dead for sometime because the blood is dried and cracked and it is why he mouth doesn't appear in the other picture.

Is there a way of clarifying that they are definitely the same? Even if it was 'enhanced', the 'original' image is a poor quality photo of a photo. So how do you know the enhancement isn't more realistic. This mentioned in the CAL book isn't it?  So the accusation is that somebody or some people deliberately misrepresented the reflection of light on the dried blood of the throat wounds? I don't buy it and I am pretty sure CAL is going to end up with egg on her face anyway.

(Mike Tesko 2012)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2017, 11:05:AM »
Is there a way of clarifying that they are definitely the same? Even if it was 'enhanced', the 'original' image is a poor quality photo of a photo. So how do you know the enhancement isn't more realistic. This mentioned in the CAL book isn't it?  So the accusation is that somebody or some people deliberately misrepresented the reflection of light on the dried blood of the throat wounds? I don't buy it and I am pretty sure CAL is going to end up with egg on her face anyway.

But you do buy the conspiracy in the other direction? Hmmmmm - OK, we'll just have to see where the egg lands  ;D ;)

Offline lookout

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2017, 11:12:AM »
The clearer pic would have been taken with a bio-imaging camera.Those used by medical staff. The paler one would have been a copy.

Offline Roch

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2017, 11:19:AM »
But you do buy the conspiracy in the other direction? Hmmmmm - OK, we'll just have to see where the egg lands  ;D ;)

We can only wait and see I suppose. In this case, following due procedures through the correct legal channels is not the same as finding out the truth of what happened.  EP and relatives are hiding behind CCRC as a shield. I'm sure it's an arrangement.

(Mike Tesko 2012)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2017, 02:40:PM »
We can only wait and see I suppose. In this case, following due procedures through the correct legal channels is not the same as finding out the truth of what happened.  EP and relatives are hiding behind CCRC as a shield. I'm sure it's an arrangement.

I'm pretty sure it's not.

Offline Roch

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2017, 03:10:PM »
I'm pretty sure it's not.

Rather than dealing with genuine requests and queries, EP can just sign-post to CCRC.  CCRC cannot effectively wield powers and will tend to accept the answers given by EP.  Under the guise of 'due process' the system is actually set-up to stonewall the defence.  CCRC can reject on a technicality - for example - further evidence may have come to light in 2014 that wasn't available in 2002 (because it hadn't yet been disclosed then). But the evidence may fall within a ground already pursued previously by the defence. The CCRC could refuse to consider it - even though the further evidence wasn't available to the defence the first time round.   This portrayed as being 'fair' by you and others (apparently because it's the same for all other prisoners attempting to appeal their convictions). 

Why is everyone running scared from this conviction, if it is so safe and sound?  Why the need for stonewalling and passing the buck to and fro?

(Mike Tesko 2012)

Offline susan

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2017, 05:18:PM »
Rather than dealing with genuine requests and queries, EP can just sign-post to CCRC.  CCRC cannot effectively wield powers and will tend to accept the answers given by EP.  Under the guise of 'due process' the system is actually set-up to stonewall the defence.  CCRC can reject on a technicality - for example - further evidence may have come to light in 2014 that wasn't available in 2002 (because it hadn't yet been disclosed then). But the evidence may fall within a ground already pursued previously by the defence. The CCRC could refuse to consider it - even though the further evidence wasn't available to the defence the first time round.   This portrayed as being 'fair' by you and others (apparently because it's the same for all other prisoners attempting to appeal their convictions). 

Why is everyone running scared from this conviction, if it is so safe and sound?  Why the need for stonewalling and passing the buck to and fro?

Hi Roch

I am very puzzled by this if everything to do with the Bamber case is above board why the stonewalling it makes me think they have things to hide.

Offline Adam

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2017, 05:25:PM »
Hi Roch

I am very puzzled by this if everything to do with the Bamber case is above board why the stonewalling it makes me think they have things to hide.

There is no stone walling.

Supporters try to make out there is to try to attract people to join the 'Campaign for freedom' & keep current supporters.

Bamber has had two appeals, one CCRC application, a judicial review, a complaint against the police investigated & the campaign team are all over the internet & Youtube.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 05:43:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Roch

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2017, 06:56:PM »
There is no stone walling.

Supporters try to make out there is to try to attract people to join the 'Campaign for freedom' & keep current supporters.

Bamber has had two appeals, one CCRC application, a judicial review, a complaint against the police investigated & the campaign team are all over the internet & Youtube.

He has never had any appeal or trial with full disclosure of all evidence that could be deemed exculpatory.  FACT. 

Same goes for all reviews, all enquiries, all complaints.

(Mike Tesko 2012)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2017, 09:18:PM »
He has never had any appeal or trial with full disclosure of all evidence that could be deemed exculpatory.  FACT. 

Same goes for all reviews, all enquiries, all complaints.

Well no, that's why he was found guilty  ???

Offline lookout

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2017, 08:58:AM »
How ?

Offline Harry

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2017, 04:07:AM »
Even if the second photo was definitely a copy of the first, the blood stemming from one of the wounds is clearly wet in both photos.
The supposedly "original" photograph is in fact a cropped version of a copy made by Mike Tesko. Here is the complete version.

This photograph has distorted colours. It is too dark and cold and flooded with a blue-grey tone. The carpet is dark grey when we know it should be a sandy colour. Sheila's fingernails are dark brown when we know they should be an eye catching red. To claim that this photo has the true colours is demonstrably false.

And here is a crop I made myself which you can compare with Caroline's version.

These familiar images below show the true colours of the carpet and of other objects. Although they are poor quality, the colours are more or less consistent with the high resolution photograph which shows wet blood. The truth is only wet blood is red. Dry blood is a different colour.

Would anybody seriously claim that Mike's copy shows the true colour of the carpet and the one which shows it as fawn or sandy has been "enhanced"?

I would like to ask Mike for his opinion on this. I strongly suspect that the photo Mike saw in the album had already been made colder. The point is that the wet blood photo is a blow up from the same original image as the picture in the album. Caroline is at least right about that.

Here is my question. Could Essex Police have given Bamber's defence photographs which had been colour manipulated?

Those photos of June which show the carpet as pink, can't have been Mike's fault.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 04:46:AM by Harry »