Author Topic: The Case of Diana, Princess of Wales  (Read 9075 times)

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
Re: The Case of Diana, Princess of Wales
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2012, 09:20:PM »
Mike I do enjoy you Bamber Facts & Theories but this "My Diana" crap is going to make you out to be a bit of a crank.....  In my opinion you need to riegn it in a little. otherwise keep up the good work.
There are many people who feel similarly to Mike..

Offline beaufoy

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2013, 09:11:AM »
These so called undercover agents are filthy people with no common decency in them. Everyone in various government departments always deny any knowledge of them. They are shadowmen and whenever anyone mentions them they are looked upon as if they are crazy. The organise murders and make these murders look like suicides and whenever anyone seeks to investigate these "suicides" they always come up against a brick wall of silence. But they have many ways of taking care of things. The even use the law to cover things up. They are the scum of the earth these people.

you know the blood sample belonged to someone who was full of carbon fumes I assume

Offline paris

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2013, 03:25:PM »
Psychic predicts Princess Diana's death:-

Please visit following link:-

(1) http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/422381/a_psychic_predicted_princess_dianas.html?cat=37

I agree with you mike, my initial gut instinct when the news flash of her fateful death was announced..was oh my god they have had her killed..she voiced her fears prior to this becoming a tragic  reality, and anyway who's to say that she was'nt in fact wearing a seat belt? regardless of her seat belt being found un-buckled after the incident...i cannot imagine for one moment that her security would ever allow this as this is against all protocol policy when protecting/transporting of a royal..furthermore was she advised by her security at this time to un-buckle and crouch down out of view of the paparazi during this high speed attempt at escape... this I believe was a planned murder of our princess Diana..after all it is well known they would not tolerate her intimate involevment with a muslim and saw this as a threat especially if it is true that she was in fact pregnant at the time and also planning to marry dodi..this goes against everything the royal family will tolerate given there views of racial discriminations..and whenever a high profile member or family are in need to protect themselves from threat or exposure..suddenly the problem is resolved by a mysterious death to eliminate whoever they need to with the full support/backing and inteligence from highest of powers.. i can think of many such cases and cover ups to use as an example which i am sure you are well aware of too..

I have allways believed and still do..that our princess was murdered.

Offline paris

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2013, 03:42:PM »
what? an accident she didnt clunk click? no chance of a conspiricy here mike i'm afraid.....
this was no accident. she was killed it was planned..they had a job to do and it was done..in all hisrory is there any other royal from this huge family who has had their lives put in danger..it is no coincidence that at the height of such threat to royal families integrity because she was intimately involved with a muslim and not giving into the their pressures to conform..that she was eliminated in order to protect their sham of un told goings on..no other royal  has been exposed to any such danger of loosing their life thats why they have security at the highest levels and inteligence continually present and involved..how could this have suddenly occured and all breaches of security dismissed?????   

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2013, 09:39:PM »
I believe that Princess Diana was murdered, and that she died from injuries she sustained during the crash in the underpass, which was deliberately planned, and well executed...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 09:40:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2013, 10:38:PM »
I believe that Princess Diana was murdered, and that she died from injuries she sustained during the crash in the underpass, which was deliberately planned, and well executed...
Wasn't there somebody in a white Fiat who was supposed to have committed suicide? How the years pass..

Offline andrea

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2013, 11:00:PM »
Yes Steve, he was a journo or similar, found dead in the burnt out Uno but had been shot first.
On Ilkley Moor Baht'at.

Offline andrea

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2013, 11:08:PM »
Heres a link to unlawful killing, its the full film

« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 06:00:PM by ngb1066 »
On Ilkley Moor Baht'at.

mertol22

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2013, 11:18:PM »
Mike ive never thought otherwise, i find it hard to this day Diana has gone.

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2013, 01:30:AM »
Heres a link to unlawful killing, its the full film

Definitely worth watching. I'm a Republican anyway and if the Royal Family just fade into obscurity it would be worth it as long as they paid their fair share of taxes including inheritance tax. The only consolation if that's the right word is that Diana did not survive as a disfigured cripple;how she would have hated the media intrusion even more as some kind of Elephant Woman curio.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 06:01:PM by ngb1066 »

Offline Naughty Nun

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2013, 08:10:AM »

But Mike how do you account for the fact that had she have been wearing a seat belt, like Trevor Rees-Jones, she probably would have survived?

On the night I had been out for a meal with friends.  The  following day I bumped into one of the friends and she had already arrived at your conclusion.  The thought hadn't even entred my head and my friend had to spell it out for me.  I've only ever thought it was a tragic accident.
Pray...Lord...prevent chafing from my latex habit and if I get too dirty wipe me down with a damp cloth and a bit of fairy.

Offline Naughty Nun

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2013, 08:16:AM »
Wasn't there somebody in a white Fiat who was supposed to have committed suicide? How the years pass..

Akin to the 'scruffy man' seen running from WHF I would say.  A white Fiat Uno? Panda? was supposedly seen in the tunnel which despite exhaustive enquiries was never traced.  But who's to say it was white it may well have just appeared white in the tunnel lights.
Pray...Lord...prevent chafing from my latex habit and if I get too dirty wipe me down with a damp cloth and a bit of fairy.

Offline Naughty Nun

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2013, 08:22:AM »
Its interesting to note that both the Princess Diana case and the Bamber case have a Welsh man at the heart: Trevor Rees-Jones and Taff Jones.  Imo both were right. 

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2013, 10:19:AM »
But Mike how do you account for the fact that had she have been wearing a seat belt, like Trevor Rees-Jones, she probably would have survived?

On the night I had been out for a meal with friends.  The  following day I bumped into one of the friends and she had already arrived at your conclusion.  The thought hadn't even entred my head and my friend had to spell it out for me.  I've only ever thought it was a tragic accident.

I think it was well known that Diana did normally wear a seatbelt whilst being taxied around...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2013, 10:44:AM »
In the film it says the seat belt didn't work,which leads one to wonder whether it had been tampered with.