Author Topic: The Case of Diana, Princess of Wales  (Read 9076 times)

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The Case of Diana, Princess of Wales
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 09:38:PM »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline smiffy

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2011, 09:15:PM »
When visiting Paris in the early 80's I was a passenger in a taxi (mercedes) that drove through the very tunnel Diana was killed in. From an interest I had at the time , and since, what struck me was how dangerous the exposed concrete pillars in the tunnel were if a car was to strike them and the effect they could have on a car striking them. Typically in Britain there would be armco crash barriers or similar fitted to prevent cars striking the pillars which would be very much safer. In my view ...if anyone wanted to kill a person in a car crash...that tunnel was an ideal spot for sending another car into a pillar with a little bit of skillful contact.

Offline tonyb

• Time to disembark the magical mystery tour...
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 05:59:PM »
yeah, one of those pap's scootter's whould have no problem tapping an armoured (?) merc into a spin. Just to add a little intrigue i'd also of waited till post 13. how unlucky can you get ehh! Also typically in Britain you would be wearing a seat belt.
Don't enjoy the cold weather.

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2011, 09:47:PM »
Psychic predicts Princess Diana's death:-

Please visit following link:-

(1) http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/422381/a_psychic_predicted_princess_dianas.html?cat=37
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 09:48:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline tonyb

• Time to disembark the magical mystery tour...
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2011, 05:47:PM »
Don't enjoy the cold weather.

Offline sagar

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2012, 01:53:PM »
I think there is something "not right" about Diana's death. Would her bodygaurds, kes wingfield and Trevor Reese Jones let a drunk Henri paul chauffeur her around? She was the mother of the future king. I  dont think henri Paul was pissed that night, the CCTV footage from inside the Ritz Hotel shows that.
He was able to bend down , tie his shoe laces and appeared to be walking fine. Also, why wouldnt the authorities let officials from Mercedes examine the wrecked car? The French authorities insist that the needle on the speedo was stuck at the speed on impact when the car crashed, Mercedes refute this and said that the needle would have dropped back to zero. A few things dont add up, but it could be an accident, we will never know.

bloggs and son

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2012, 01:43:PM »
I think there is something "not right" about Diana's death. Would her bodygaurds, kes wingfield and Trevor Reese Jones let a drunk Henri paul chauffeur her around? She was the mother of the future king. I  dont think henri Paul was pissed that night, the CCTV footage from inside the Ritz Hotel shows that.
He was able to bend down , tie his shoe laces and appeared to be walking fine. Also, why wouldnt the authorities let officials from Mercedes examine the wrecked car? The French authorities insist that the needle on the speedo was stuck at the speed on impact when the car crashed, Mercedes refute this and said that the needle would have dropped back to zero. A few things dont add up, but it could be an accident, we will never know.
I think it was all rigged by the dirty tricks squad. They work for government departments. Work outside of the law. Even outside of MI6. There are also those post office engineers who do the same kind of work with phone tapping. The ordinary phone engineers have nothing to do with these undercover workers. I believe Diana's car was forced off the road into one of the piers in the tunnel. I believe that the drivers blood sample was swapped over so as to make him the scape goat.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2012, 01:51:PM »
I think it was all rigged by the dirty tricks squad. They work for government departments. Work outside of the law. Even outside of MI6. There are also those post office engineers who do the same kind of work with phone tapping. The ordinary phone engineers have nothing to do with these undercover workers. I believe Diana's car was forced off the road into one of the piers in the tunnel. I believe that the drivers blood sample was swapped over so as to make him the scape goat.
I think your'e right Grahame, I don't particularly always go with conspirancy theories but have always thought that Diana's death was, if nothing else a lucky coincidence for some and that the facts we have been fed just don't add up.  I cannot believe that a man full of drink and drugs would have been allowed to drive Diana.  Someone I know well met Dodi a few years before the accident, she said he was a lovely man and totally adored by his family. 

Offline Jane J

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2012, 02:59:PM »
I think your'e right Grahame, I don't particularly always go with conspirancy theories but have always thought that Diana's death was, if nothing else a lucky coincidence for some and that the facts we have been fed just don't add up.  I cannot believe that a man full of drink and drugs would have been allowed to drive Diana.  Someone I know well met Dodi a few years before the accident, she said he was a lovely man and totally adored by his family.

A friend of mine was at a reception at the Egyptian Embassy earlier that evening. The person with whom she was speaking was called to the phone. On his return, he said "The word is, we get Dodi tonight." A few weeks later, she attended a lunch for members of the SOE. Most of the conversation was about Diana and at some point she told her companion that a friend of hers believed that Diana had been killed. His reply was short and to the point. "Your friend is correct. She was"

I go with the theory that the blood sample supplied was not Henri Paul's.

bloggs and son

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2012, 03:24:PM »
A friend of mine was at a reception at the Egyptian Embassy earlier that evening. The person with whom she was speaking was called to the phone. On his return, he said "The word is, we get Dodi tonight." A few weeks later, she attended a lunch for members of the SOE. Most of the conversation was about Diana and at some point she told her companion that a friend of hers believed that Diana had been killed. His reply was short and to the point. "Your friend is correct. She was"

I go with the theory that the blood sample supplied was not Henri Paul's.
These so called undercover agents are filthy people with no common decency in them. Everyone in various government departments always deny any knowledge of them. They are shadowmen and whenever anyone mentions them they are looked upon as if they are crazy. The organise murders and make these murders look like suicides and whenever anyone seeks to investigate these "suicides" they always come up against a brick wall of silence. But they have many ways of taking care of things. The even use the law to cover things up. They are the scum of the earth these people.

Offline lonny

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2012, 03:41:PM »
I think it was an accident, nothing more. The only strange thing that concerned me was how quickly they dismissed the role of the "white Fiat Uno" surely if this car was in any sort of collision with the Merc they should have looked at it a little bit more, how can they be certain it played only a minor part of the accident?

Offline Jane J

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2012, 03:51:PM »
These so called undercover agents are filthy people with no common decency in them. Everyone in various government departments always deny any knowledge of them. They are shadowmen and whenever anyone mentions them they are looked upon as if they are crazy. The organise murders and make these murders look like suicides and whenever anyone seeks to investigate these "suicides" they always come up against a brick wall of silence. But they have many ways of taking care of things. The even use the law to cover things up. They are the scum of the earth these people.

Grahame, it may turn out to be two sides of the same coin, and those "filthy people" could be those responsible for national security.

Offline Margot

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2012, 09:36:PM »
If it was Diana Smith they would have located the Fiat Uno.

If she were Diana Smith claiming her husband was plotting to kill her in a car accident, the Police would have investigated there and then.

Offline jaymo132

• When injustice becomes law,rebellion becomes duty
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2012, 02:51:PM »
Banned in the UK. In the interests of justice and free speech....
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 06:00:PM by ngb1066 »

Offline Reeza

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2012, 05:24:PM »
Away back in 1997 a very very dear friend of mine said this "Reeza, one day they will just do away with Diana". My friend (Geraldine) was so right....three weeks later they had done away with her !!!