Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 584851 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #825 on: June 06, 2012, 10:32:PM »
OK...

Try looking at this then - an image of a person grabbing hold of a small child?
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #826 on: June 06, 2012, 10:33:PM »
I hope one day the Mcanns get answers. It may take years though. Like the case of Etan Patz which has just been back in the headlines.....that little boy bless. Breaks my heart - he was such a good looknig young man and deserved so much better in life.

Fuck that evil bastard who dared hurt him.

Do you think they have the right man for this awful tragedy mat?

I also 2nd your last sentence.... :(

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #827 on: June 06, 2012, 10:35:PM »
I can't see things like that Mike.....I think we see what we want to believe we see. Alls I see is a burnt out car....What I would like to know is who and why?

The PJ never followed it up.... :-\ :-\ :-\

guest154

« Reply #828 on: June 06, 2012, 11:54:PM »
Do you think they have the right man for this awful tragedy mat?

I also 2nd your last sentence.... :(

I do hope so, but with only his statement to say he did it - who knows. Could be a loon, wouldn't be the first time.

Offline tyler

• Veteran Member
« Reply #829 on: June 07, 2012, 01:50:PM »
I am more interested in what was written on the rear door, and its meaning?
Mike.......it looks to me like it says Galetra......which means "summit".

Offline lookout

« Reply #830 on: June 07, 2012, 03:40:PM »
I haven't got " that feeling " that Madeleine is dead. Most times I can say yes,,but not in this case at all.
She's been whisked away probably by those who have already been interviewed,,or involved. It'll come to light in due course.  Yet more sensationalised headlines and bad policing.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #831 on: June 07, 2012, 03:51:PM »
OK...

Lookout look at this....you know who the man is don't you?  :) :) :)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 03:53:PM by Patti »

Offline tyler

• Veteran Member
« Reply #832 on: June 07, 2012, 03:53:PM »
I always found it interesting that Murat visited his sister,who lives near Russell OBrien and Jane Tanner,shortly before the Mccann and friends holiday.I believe that these three knew each other before the holiday.I think that there is a link between OBrien,Tanner,Murat and Malinka and that they hold the answers as to what happened to Maddie.

Offline tyler

• Veteran Member
« Reply #833 on: June 07, 2012, 04:28:PM »
Oh and possibly Raymond Hewlett.Throw him into the mix.I think he may possibly be the man that actually took her from the apartment.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #834 on: June 07, 2012, 05:46:PM »
Oh and possibly Raymond Hewlett.Throw him into the mix.I think he may possibly be the man that actually took her from the apartment.

Hi Tyler, he was wanted in the UK for child abuse.  He was also in Portugal at the time. He moved out of Portugal a few days later after Madeleine disappeared. He took his then family to camp site in France. According to witnesses there, he was obsessed with talking about Madeleine.

I think he refused to answer question when he went to Germany for treatment for his cancer. :)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #835 on: June 07, 2012, 06:36:PM »
Murat and Malinka possibly linked to derelict building across road from church at PDL where Maddie was taken on night she disappeared...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #836 on: June 07, 2012, 08:21:PM »
Murat and Malinka possibly linked to derelict building across road from church at PDL where Maddie was taken on night she disappeared...

I am convinced that evidence exists inside the derelict building and its grounds to help prove she was taken there on the night of her disappearance...

Offline tyler

• Veteran Member
« Reply #837 on: June 07, 2012, 10:27:PM »
Hi Tyler, he was wanted in the UK for child abuse.  He was also in Portugal at the time. He moved out of Portugal a few days later after Madeleine disappeared. He took his then family to camp site in France. According to witnesses there, he was obsessed with talking about Madeleine.

I think he refused to answer question when he went to Germany for treatment for his cancer. :)
Hi Patti........yeah,I know a little about him but I read that he made a hasty exit to a camp site in Morocco following Maddies disappearance.Unless he went to France and then on to Morocco?I wonder how he could afford to move around so much considering he was said to have been living hand to mouth.By trafficking children perhaps?

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #838 on: June 07, 2012, 10:59:PM »
this hewlit guy was supposed to have weeks to live that was 3 years ago but i havent read anything about him dying all very strange.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #839 on: June 07, 2012, 11:01:PM »
this hewlit guy was supposed to have weeks to live that was 3 years ago but i havent read anything about him dying all very strange.
Ill people's prognosis is always only a generalisation nugnug, no one really knows how long any person will live. Some people live for very many years after theyv'e been told they only had a short time to live.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 11:04:PM by maggie »