Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580609 times)

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #810 on: June 05, 2012, 11:02:PM »
Off hand, do you know to which sightings photofit image 4 was associated with?

I'm not sure, I think it was the man seen at the wall, below the garden, several times by a young girl and her mother.....

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #811 on: June 05, 2012, 11:11:PM »
The above sighting is very interesting since I have a gut feeling this could have been Malinka visiting the adjoining apartment 5B to where Maddie disappeared or was removed soon afterwards? He apparently had links to the apartment block, but not to the ground floor apartment (5B) he was seen to be leaving. This was the apartment being used by Matt Oldfield, who as you know left to check apartment 5A at around 9:30pm along with Russell O'Brien. I have a very strong gut feeling that Russell O'Brien, Matt Oldfield and Jane Tanner could have been in cohoots with Malinka, and that some sort of an arrangement was / has been made to extract Maddie from 5A...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #812 on: June 05, 2012, 11:14:PM »
I'm not sure about that Mike. It's a tough one to prove...

If I had my way I would be questioning the Smiths.....at length.  :)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #813 on: June 05, 2012, 11:17:PM »
The above sighting is very interesting since I have a gut feeling this could have been Malinka visiting the adjoining apartment 5B to where Maddie disappeared or was removed soon afterwards? He apparently had links to the apartment block, but not to the ground floor apartment (5B) he was seen to be leaving. This was the apartment being used by Matt Oldfield, who as you know left to check apartment 5A at around 9:30pm along with Russell O'Brien. I have a very strong gut feeling that Russell O'Brien, Matt Oldfield and Jane Tanner could have been in cohoots with Malinka, and that some sort of an arrangement was / has been made to extract Maddie from 5A...

I am also now very interested in the reference made by Jane Tanner to Leicester police about an earlier check made on the McCann children by Russel earlier in the week, where Tanner refused to name the person accompanying Russell into 5A? To my suspicious mind I think there is a very good chance that this unidentified person was none other than, Sergey Malinka...

If true...

Everything seems to point to the disappearance of Maddie involving a number of the tapas group members, namely, Matt Oldfield (5B), Russell O'Brien, Jane Tanner (5D), and Sergey Malinka...

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #814 on: June 05, 2012, 11:24:PM »
Mike, after all of this happened, guess where Malinka came to stay....Yep here in England.

I will find you his alias names...I think there was 3 and 3 different passport....A genuine man does not have alias and 3 passports...does he...

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #815 on: June 05, 2012, 11:36:PM »
Mike he worked for this company...Corlett Lines Company..he had a yacht in Lagos. or was it Potimaeo  :-\

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #816 on: June 05, 2012, 11:48:PM »
This is also interesting, but he has the times wrong....on the phone calls, because now you can track a mobile call and it's receiver.  Which the PJ did....

But it highlight Malinka car that was set of fire and the words FALA....meaning Talk in English almost a year after Madeleine went missing...

http://the-elite-and-child-abduction.blogspot.co.uk/2009/12/did-sergey-malika-took-pictures-of.html

Mike I don't normally look at blogs sights, because they are not real evidence, but the above is worth a look....
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 11:49:PM by Patti »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #817 on: June 06, 2012, 06:01:AM »
It is crucial for the police to find out two things, (1) - when did Russell O'Brien check apartment 5A earlier in the week to which Jane Tanner refers in her Leicester police interview, and (2) - find out the identity of the person who accompanied him on that occasion, who was someone that Tanner was frightened of identifying to the police...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 06:30:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #818 on: June 06, 2012, 06:32:PM »
It is crucial for the police to find out two things, (1) - when did Russell O'Brien check apartment 5A earlier in the week to which Jane Tanner refers in her Leicester police interview, and (2) - find out the identity of the person who accompanied him on that occasion, who was someone that Tanner was frightened of identifying to the police...

Was this other visit by Russell and an accomplice earlier in the week linked to what Maddie complained of to Kate? Why would both children be wide awake and crying for their parents?

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #819 on: June 06, 2012, 06:37:PM »
Was this other visit by Russell and an accomplice earlier in the week linked to what Maddie complained of to Kate? Why would both children be wide awake and crying for their parents?

I'm sure it was David Payne Mike?....No one else went with anyone to check the children...Not from what I have read.

Talking about Malinka...This is his car that was torched and the word FALA meaning TALK....

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #820 on: June 06, 2012, 09:10:PM »
I'm sure it was David Payne Mike?....No one else went with anyone to check the children...Not from what I have read.

Talking about Malinka...This is his car that was torched and the word FALA meaning TALK....

I am more interested in what was written on the rear door, and its meaning?

guest154

« Reply #821 on: June 06, 2012, 09:41:PM »
I hope one day the Mcanns get answers. It may take years though. Like the case of Etan Patz which has just been back in the headlines.....that little boy bless. Breaks my heart - he was such a good looknig young man and deserved so much better in life.

Fuck that evil bastard who dared hurt him.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #822 on: June 06, 2012, 10:24:PM »
I hope one day the Mcanns get answers. It may take years though. Like the case of Etan Patz which has just been back in the headlines.....that little boy bless. Breaks my heart - he was such a good looknig young man and deserved so much better in life.

Fuck that evil bastard who dared hurt him.

Have you seen this:-

Do you think it resembles Kate McCann?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 10:26:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #823 on: June 06, 2012, 10:26:PM »
What is it Mike?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #824 on: June 06, 2012, 10:27:PM »
What is it Mike?

Look closely - can you make out an image of Kate McCann reaching out towards an image of Maddies face?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 10:34:PM by mike tesko »