Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580632 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #750 on: June 05, 2012, 12:01:AM »
I am currently re-reading Kate McCanns book - "Madeleine"
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 12:09:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #751 on: June 05, 2012, 12:12:AM »
Although the book is obviously a very moving personal account about the case from Kate McCanns point of view, there are parts of it which leave many questions still and yet unanswered...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #752 on: June 05, 2012, 12:23:AM »
Although the book is obviously a very moving personal account about the case from Kate McCanns point of view, there are parts of it which leave many questions still and yet unanswered...

I have personally spent a week staying in one of the apartments  across the road from apartment 5A, where Maddie went missing from. I walked the surrounding footpaths and roads, in the immediate vicinity of the crime scene, and further afield taking in the beach, shops and restaurants, etc. I am not entirely happy with the account given in this book, because it tends to avoid issues which need to be addressed. OK, Kate puts her story across very well, and makes out a case for her having no knowledge or involvement in Maddies disappearance, but she fails to convince me that one or other of her friends did not play some role or other in it. There is something not quite right about the way this issue appears to be ignored altogether in the book.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #753 on: June 05, 2012, 12:54:AM »
You can view some of the photograhs which I took whilst staying in PDL at the following link:-

(1) - http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Mike_Teskowski.htm

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #754 on: June 05, 2012, 01:03:AM »
David Payne / Jane Tanner?

This would be a good starting point for any investigation by the police, question marks hangs over their accounts and possible involvement in the unfolding drama...

Particular care should be paid to the movement of this pair throughout the evening that Maddie went missing...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:07:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #755 on: June 05, 2012, 01:10:AM »
Jane Tanner is conveniently away from the tapas bar at the time Kate McCann goes to apartment 5A and discovers Maddie to be missing...

Earlier...

She claims to have seen a man carrying off a child in his arms...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #756 on: June 05, 2012, 01:12:AM »
Start with a full account of their movements between their respective apartments and the tapas bar, leading up to the disappearance of Maddie, and later once her disappearance had been reported...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #757 on: June 05, 2012, 01:16:AM »
Since, Jane Tanner was the only person to have seen the man carrying off a child in his arms, to be pondered is why she was not taken into the streets by other members of the tapas group that same night  to look for the man with a view of trying to identify, and locate him and the child?

Something very dodgy been going on here in my book...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #758 on: June 05, 2012, 01:18:AM »
Since, Jane Tanner was the only person to have seen the man carrying off a child in his arms, to be pondered is why she was not taken into the streets by other members of the tapas group that same night  to look for the man with a view of trying to identify, and locate him and the child?

Something very dodgy been going on here in my book...

Maddie was not taken out of the bedroom window by a lone abductor, I think that whoever took her, did so through the front door that led into the alley / car park - Jane Tanner had the opportunity to have done this before Kate arrived to check the apartment at about 10pm...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:19:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #759 on: June 05, 2012, 01:21:AM »
Maddie was not taken out of the bedroom window by a lone abductor, I think that whoever took her, did so through the front door that led into the alley / car park - Jane Tanner had the opportunity to have done this before Kate arrived to check the apartment at about 10pm...

How convenient that Jane Tanners little daugther was ill on the very same evening that Maddie went missing, which provided a perfect excuse for her to be away from the tapas bar at the time the McCann parents were there (with the exception of Gerry's visit to check apartment 5A at about 9:05pm) ?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:24:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #760 on: June 05, 2012, 09:41:AM »
Apartments

(Ground floor)

5A - Kate and Gerry McCann
5B - Mat and Rachel Oldfield
5C - empty
5D - Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien

(upstairs)

5H - David and Fiona Payne (Diane Webster)

---------------------------------------------------------

I believe that abductor(s) entered via patio door at tapas (pool side) bar side of premises, and exited via front door on road side of premises (where car park is located). I do not buy into any suggestion that any abductor got through the shuttered bedroom window in the children's bedroom, or that Maddie could have been taken through the same bedroom window, during her abduction or removal from the premises by one person...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 09:51:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #761 on: June 05, 2012, 09:55:AM »
Once inside the apartment (having entered via the patio doors) any would be abductor would easily be able to let themselves out via the front door on the road side of the building, there would be no need to climb out of the bedroom window which would involve opening curtains, opening the window, and pulling up the security blind...

Much easier to simply come back out of the bedroom and turn sharp left to the front door...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #762 on: June 05, 2012, 10:01:AM »
Any would be abductor would not risk exiting the apartment via the patio door at the pool side of the premises carrying off Maddie because they would know that this was the most likeliest route the parents might take when and if returning to the apartment unexpectedly. It would also be highly risky for any would be abductor to climb out of the bedroom window carrying off Maddie, which is why I feel certain that Maddie was carried off or removed from the premises via the front door ...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 10:01:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #763 on: June 05, 2012, 10:09:AM »
Any would be abductor would not risk exiting the apartment via the patio door at the pool side of the premises carrying off Maddie because they would know that this was the most likeliest route the parents might take when and if returning to the apartment unexpectedly. It would also be highly risky for any would be abductor to climb out of the bedroom window carrying off Maddie, which is why I feel certain that Maddie was carried off or removed from the premises via the front door ...

Not only do I feel that Maddie was not taken through the bedroom window, but once outside the apartment (5A) I think any would be abductor would not have climbed over the wall into the car park carrying a child, but rather they would have walked along the path which runs along from apartments 5A, 5B, 5C and 5D, to a set of concrete steps which lead up onto the car park, and adjoining upstairs apartments. This journey would have taken the abductor along the footpath past the apartments of Matt and Rachel Oldfield (5B), the empty apartment 5C, and the apartment enjoyed by Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien (5D), and the set of concrete stairs which led up to the next level where David and Fiona Payne (and Diane Webster) were located...

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #764 on: June 05, 2012, 10:27:AM »
The opened bedroom window was probably opened as a means to escape by the abductor. Or, it was opened because chloroform was used and it was a way to get rid of the smell.  There were no forensic evidence to support the window had been in use.

I agree the front door could have been used, but you can only believe that if you believe Jane Tanner saw a man carrying a child across the top of the road.

35/45 minutes later in the south west of PDL you have the Smith family seeing a man carrying a child. Bare in mind that the Smiths nor Tanner saw each other or saw each others statements; they all describe a similar man carrying a similar child....I think 9 witnesses in all...

The only thing that bothered us was the fact that Jane saw a man walking East towards Logos....and the Smith's sighting was in the South West.....

We thought long and hard about this....and realised that the abductor had changed direction...Why? because he had been seen.....Like any criminal he changed route in order to fool...

The abductor was local, had no transport possibly a local man or an holiday maker.....