Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580354 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #720 on: June 02, 2012, 11:37:PM »

If you read the transcripts of Jane Tanner's statements, it throws doubt on everything the Tapas Group said happened.

You're right, her 'account' makes no sense. 

DP's statement is equally non-sensical - so scary he's a doctor!

Oddly enough, Jane Tanner was not at the tapas bar when Kate went back to apartment 5A to check on the children, Tanner was away at her own apartment looking after her own sick child...

Absence from the tapas bar, of Jane Tanner and Kate McCann at about the time Maddie was reported as missing, could prove to be ominous? Especially because Jane Tanner and Gerry McCann were both away from the tapas bar around the time of the alleged sighting of the man carrying a child in his arms at the top of the road junction?
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline FreeWillieGage

« Reply #721 on: June 03, 2012, 03:04:PM »

"Searches were carried out in the region. The spanish authorities were warned, the borders were controled. "THE LARGEST SEARCH OPERATION EVER TO BE CARRIED OUT IN PORTUGAL WAS ORGANISED. During several days, hundreds of militaries from the GNR,firemen, volunteers and members of the policia judiciaria, THOROUGHLY searched over 200 square kilometers, a GIGANTIC search operation. No search in Portugal had ever included such means and so many people. Everything is checked, and checked again, borders are watched, all vehicles are searched. The child does not appear.

there's News footage out there of the area you are taking pictures of being thoroughly searched by professionals.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:30:PM by FreeWillieGage »

Offline Nuala

• I am not a number
« Reply #722 on: June 03, 2012, 03:13:PM »
Free Willie Gage, please go to the Foyer and introduce yourself, forum rules require you to do so prior to posting. Also, please avoid goading, it is not a good idea for newbies to goad, it's an even worse idea to goad the forum owner as you are doing.

Offline susan

« Reply #723 on: June 03, 2012, 03:20:PM »
Chochok eira he is totally out of order talking about the owner of the site in such a manner.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #724 on: June 03, 2012, 03:21:PM »
I used to lean towards Amaral in this case.  Now I haven't got a clue and am nearer 50/50.  I just cant see how the McCanns could pull off a bluff of this magnitude. 

Offline Bridget

• Veteran Member
« Reply #725 on: June 03, 2012, 03:23:PM »
Chochok eira he is totally out of order talking about the owner of the site in such a manner.

Maybe willie is just shocked and astonished.

Maddie is an emotive subject.
....just cos I eat worms...

Offline FreeWillieGage

« Reply #726 on: June 03, 2012, 03:26:PM »
Maybe willie is just shocked and astonished.

Disgusted more like

Offline Bridget

• Veteran Member
« Reply #727 on: June 03, 2012, 03:29:PM »

Offline FreeWillieGage

« Reply #728 on: June 03, 2012, 03:31:PM »
editted my post may have let my emotions get the better of me when sending it. no need for trying to insult people personally.

Offline susan

« Reply #729 on: June 03, 2012, 03:33:PM »
Hi Bridget  I agree about the maddie case and I was sceptical about Mike,s posting but I think we can express out feelings in a less abrasive way that is all I am saying. :(
Thought you would be off celebrating the Jubilee or are you like me and happier to stay home :)

Offline susan

« Reply #730 on: June 03, 2012, 03:46:PM »
Hi FreeWillyGage  welcome to the forum.  I know what you mean when you feel passionate about something it is so easy  to let your emotions run riot we have all done it.

Offline Bridget

• Veteran Member
« Reply #731 on: June 03, 2012, 03:52:PM »
Hi Bridget  I agree about the maddie case and I was sceptical about Mike,s posting but I think we can express out feelings in a less abrasive way that is all I am saying. :(
Thought you would be off celebrating the Jubilee or are you like me and happier to stay home :)

I'm just enjoying the long weekend to be honest, getting quite a bit done amid the relaxing.

I think most people are sceptical, and we've all gotten used to the sort of things mike posts. It's different for new people.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #732 on: June 03, 2012, 03:54:PM »
Bridget,

Have you read Truth of the Lie by Amaral?  If so, what did you think of it?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 04:05:PM by Roch »

Offline susan

« Reply #733 on: June 03, 2012, 04:02:PM »
Hi Bridget  it is nice to have time off and do your own thing.  Yes I have been a little surprised at some of Mike,s postings and wondered if I was missing something i.e. with no pics but I don,t think so. :)

Offline Bridget

• Veteran Member
« Reply #734 on: June 03, 2012, 04:07:PM »
Bridget,

Have you read Truth of the Lie by Amaral?  If so, what did you think of it?

No, I haven't really followed the Madelaine story at all I'm afraid, I had no idea that her story was the subject of such speculation until I saw it one one of the other forums.