Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 584743 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #690 on: May 13, 2012, 06:57:PM »
I took extensive photographs in the grounds of the derelict building situated across the way from the church at PDL, and it should be obvious to anyone and everyone that it would have taken a mammoth task for the police to have searched this area properly...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #691 on: May 13, 2012, 07:04:PM »
Mike I don't think they searched anywhere much....after 24 hours they gave up.  Some of the Warner staff left the Country. There was never a door to door enquiry made. Hardly any leads where followed up on. They made aguido's of those that were innocent. The list is endless....:)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #692 on: May 13, 2012, 07:07:PM »
For everyone's information the derelict building and its ground situated across the way from the church was not and has not been searched properly - show me the search records from the Portuguese files which prove otherwise?

There were several other derelict buildings within half a mile of the one I photographed, which the police also failed to search or investigate, as well as vast expanses of wasteland and coastline...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #693 on: May 13, 2012, 07:17:PM »
Please visit following link address to view relevant images from the security camera's at Paraiso Restaurant/Bar:-

(1) - http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic7739.html
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 07:25:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #694 on: May 13, 2012, 07:39:PM »
Mike is that all of the photographs in that section? Oddly enough, I have seen them loads of times, but on this occasion I have noticed something rather odd....

Look at the timing of the photographs. Then look beyond the boundary of the cafe, it looks like a fence....You seen the same man in most of the shots.  Lol i'm on the wine...hahahahah

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #695 on: May 13, 2012, 08:53:PM »
Route to and from the paraiso restuarant on the far side of the beach, brought the McCanns and thier children within striking distance of the predators lair inside the derelect building across the way from the church at PDL...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 09:03:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #696 on: May 13, 2012, 09:06:PM »
Route to and from the paraiso restuarant on the far side of the beach, brought the McCanns and thier children within striking distance of the predators lair inside the derelect building across the way from the church at PDL...

It was a relatively simple task to follow them back to apartment 5A...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #697 on: May 13, 2012, 09:15:PM »
It was a relatively simple task to follow them back to apartment 5A...

on the evening before Maddies disappearance, the predator noted how the parents left thier children alone back in apartment 5A whilst they ate and drank in the tapas bar...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #698 on: May 13, 2012, 09:19:PM »
on the evening before Maddies disappearance, the predator noted how the parents left thier children alone back in apartment 5A whilst they ate and drank in the tapas bar...

There were several vantage places from which the predator was able to observe them, whilst the parents ate and drank at the tapas bar...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 10:35:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #699 on: May 29, 2012, 09:54:PM »
Recent ghostly image of Maddie McCann:-
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 10:07:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #700 on: May 30, 2012, 02:01:PM »
Heavens / Hells gate...

I have recently taken some very astonishing photograhs which purport to show images of MAddie, and those involved in her disappearence / death...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #701 on: May 30, 2012, 02:55:PM »
A voice calls out "Come and get me, Mr Mike, don't let them forget where I  am, make them come and find me, Mr Mike, I am here, make them come for me, please"...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 08:50:PM by mike tesko »

guest154

« Reply #702 on: May 30, 2012, 03:47:PM »

I hope they find this girl seen - but as each year goes on the chances of her being found alive grow slimmer than I can even consider. But if a child is alive and not found within the first found years .....once that child grows up there is a good chance they will help themselves once they are of age.

I have a small son and if anyone took him like this - I couldn't live. The diea of going on and on each day without knowing where he is or if he is hurt would actually kill me, I would have shot myself years back.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #703 on: May 30, 2012, 03:52:PM »

I hope they find this girl seen - but as each year goes on the chances of her being found alive grow slimmer than I can even consider. But if a child is alive and not found within the first found years .....once that child grows up there is a good chance they will help themselves once they are of age.

I have a small son and if anyone took him like this - I couldn't live. The diea of going on and on each day without knowing where he is or if he is hurt would actually kill me, I would have shot myself years back.
I do agree mat, I really don't know how the McCanns bare it, except they have 2 other children so really must feel they have no choice.

Offline susan

« Reply #704 on: May 30, 2012, 03:58:PM »
Hi Maggie  I suppose the McCanns will never forgive themselves for leaving her alone.  Do you remember the Ben Needham case he was taken from outside his Grandparents home think it was Rhodes he was about three will be well over 20 now.  very sad for a parent to loose a child this way as there is no closure.