Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 584390 times)

Offline David1819

Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #5340 on: July 30, 2020, 02:11:PM »
Maybe they'll find a rack of Riesling.

"An eyewitness observing the forensic search in Hanover said: “The sniffer dogs were barking quite a lot.”"

Uh Oh. You know what sniffer dogs barking means!  ::)

guest29835

« Reply #5341 on: July 31, 2020, 12:59:AM »
I address what follows to honest people.

As I have recently been taking a closer re-look at the Bamber case, one thing that has become apparent is that the scratch marks could not have been made on the aga surround with the silencer.  It is "materially impossible".  I am confident in saying that.

If Ann Eaton was in front of me now, my first question to her would be: "How did those scratch marks get on the aga surround?"

Let us take the aga affair as our acid test.  That is our benchmark for material impossibility: something that can't have happened, a hypothesis that is conclusively falsified.

When Goncalo Amaral of the Polícia Judiciária tells us that abduction is a "material impossibility", we know he is wrong.  If we're honest people, we know this.

This means that in a criminal trial of the McCanns, in order for the trial to be fair, a jury would have to be made aware that the abduction theory is, contrary to what the police officially claim, in fact a consideration that is very firmly on the table. 

Once you admit that abduction is possible or not "materially impossible" (whichever way you prefer to put it), this changes the whole tenor of the discussion because you have to allow that abduction could have occurred, and if you want to maintain that the parents are responsible rather than an outside agent, then you have to come up with something very compelling that leaves abduction only as a residual possibility: preferably evidence in the form of a body found in proximity to the apartment itself or somewhere that the parents have been or had access to.

I don't pretend I know a great deal about this case, but, like it or not, the plain reality of it is that there was means and opportunity for somebody to learn of the social group's routines, then go in to that apartment and remove Madeleine without the parents knowing.  The patio door was unlocked and not in the parents' line of sight, nor was the walkway approach to the apartment from the main street available for the parents to see.  Whether it was wise for the parents to put themselves in that position is beside the point.  They did, and that they did proves nothing as to the matter before us.  Moreover, this was their routine, it was known by people at the hotel, and crucially, it cannot be alleged that the McCanns suddenly adopted this routine as a means of deflecting attention from an incident in the apartment.

The alternative to all this is that we take the view that Madeleine died in the apartment, probably in an accident or similar, and the parents have hidden the body. Let's consider this.

We would need to first consider why the parents would not alert the holiday complex and the authorities, or the friends that they are holidaying with.  Well, they're doctors, you say.  Perhaps as medical doctors they would more quickly realise the gravity of the situation and this equipped them to make a decision, whereas non-medics would instinctively seek outside help; nevertheless, these people would have to calmly sit down and plan the disposal of their daughter's body in an unfamiliar area of a foreign country, and be confident that they could do so within a very narrow time window of a few hours in the afternoon. While this is going on, they must also continue to act normally among their friends and anybody else they meet, and also maintain the secret from their other children, who are still in the same apartment. 

If you think they did inform some of their friends, who then became confederates in the enterprise, then we would need to consider what interest those people would have in assisting the McCanns in maintaining a cover story for the death of a child.  Why would someone do this?  Is it likely someone would do this?

I draw no firm conclusions from these thoughts.  I merely propose to you that abduction is not a material impossibility, nor has the continuing claim from the parents that she was abducted been disproved.  If it had been, the McCanns would have been arrested, as the default position if the abduction theory fails is that the McCanns are responsible for Madeleine's disappearance, in which case it can be assumed she is dead.  As ever, the burden of proof remains with those who might pursue these allegations.

Offline David1819

« Reply #5342 on: August 01, 2020, 11:49:AM »
Here is a good post from another site by a user called Quake1028

"If you believe the parents are responsible You have to believe every one of these things is true

Sometime between 6 and 10, MM died, either by accident, or negligence/incompetence/malice of the parents

The parents, both respected doctors and by all accounts loving parents, decided to cover this up for some reason

If this happened before dinner, the parents are stone cold psychopaths who went out as if nothing at all happened

If it happened during dinner, the parents in maybe a 30-45 minute window found out, decided they had to hide her, disposed of/hid the body and:

Made sure there was no evidence that something happened. The only hard evidence really in this case at all that's not conjecture or theory or a disputed sighting is the two dogs. And there is no DNA or other evidence to back up the dogs. Not to mention, why would there be MM's DNA in a car they didn't rent until 25 days after she went missing? Refer to two points below.

Convinced anywhere between 3 and 9 people to go along with this, without having anyone break in the 13 years since.

Either dumped the body somewhere where it has never been found, or hid the body somewhere it was never found, for an undetermined amount of time, and if they hid the body, got to wherever they hid her, disposed of her, and got back without the press, who was following their every move, ever seeing anything, and without leaving any evidence behind in any place they could have reasonably have had access to that there was ever a dead body there. Possibly doing all this without even having the use of a car.

The parents, having gotten away with manslaughter/murder, have fought for 13 years to keep the case in the headlines, instead of just fading into the background at some point.

"

guest29835

« Reply #5343 on: August 01, 2020, 12:48:PM »
Made sure there was no evidence that something happened. The only hard evidence really in this case at all that's not conjecture or theory or a disputed sighting is the two dogs. And there is no DNA or other evidence to back up the dogs. Not to mention, why would there be MM's DNA in a car they didn't rent until 25 days after she went missing? Refer to two points below.

Can I also add to this point that the findings of cadaver odour dogs cannot be considered probative of anything in and of themselves, certainly not in an English criminal court.  If a well-trained dog does detect cadaver odour, drugs or gun residue, or whatever, on an individual or object or premises, then - depending on the situation - one or more individuals become suspects and they and/or their property and effects are searched, and the suspicion is then duly confirmed or not, depending on what is found. 

If, as a result of the search, the suspicion is supported by actual evidence, then the officers who conducted the personal search can be examined in court.  In contrast, a dog cannot talk and its evidence cannot be examined, and the videoed findings of a search using cadaver dogs can only be considered indicative at best for the purposes of an investigation.  It's not in itself serious evidence, especially if the findings are - as here - inchoate. 

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5344 on: August 01, 2020, 01:34:PM »
You would not leave the patio door of apartment 5A unlocked and go out to a restuarant about 77 metres walk away from patio door to the tapas bar. Because if you did, you would also have had to leave the metal security shutter raised upper most, this is because the patio door cannot be locked from outside, and the mechanism for raising or lowering the shutter can only be operated from inside the apartment beyond the patio door.  If the McCanns left by the patio door method, and they had left the door itself unlocked, they wouldn't be able to exit the apartment by those means if the security shutter on the external side of the sliding patio door was fully lowered and locked down. If they did leave the apartment via the patio door, then the security shutter would have needed to be raised up as high  as required to enable the McCann parents to leave and return...

Now, having personally visited the site, in June 2010, the following facts fall to be considered:-

(1) - the suggestion that the McCanns and their friends wanted a table which allowed them to have a clear view (in the McCanns case) of the patio and the patio door, which they claim they had left unlocked, of course with its corresponding security shutter raised up. But from the dining tables in the restuarant, you cannot see the door, the security shutter, or the patio, because of obsticals blocking the view, from one place to the other, and vice versa. This being true, then why did the McCann parents and there friends make such a song and dance about it - in other words, why use the excuse that you need to be sitting at a dining table which provides a clear view of the unlocked patio door, the raised up security shutter, beyond which they abandoned their very own three young children? It just doesn't make any sense. Let's set the record straight, why would the parents tell the staff of the Ocean Club that they needed a dining table to enable them to watch over and keep an eye on an unlocked patio door, with its raised up security shutter, if they wouldn't have been able to see in any event? The fact in the matter, is that had someone entered or exited apartment 5A whilst the parents and the others were eating their evening meal, they wouldn't have been able to see that person do so. The McCanns would not have been able to tell whether the sliding patio door was open or closed. And, such a person entering or leaving the premises by those means, would know that anybody sat at a dining table at the tapas bar restuarant wouldn't be able to see them coming and going from the apartment. Additionally, any pedestrian walking either up or down the street, who looked toward the patio of 5A, would have a good inkling that the patio door would probably, or in certain circumstances, definitely know that the patio door was unlocked because of one or other, of the following reasons (a) the person had seen both parents leave their apartment by the patio door route, (b) they knew the parents were presently sat at a dining table at the tapas bar, and (c) the person knew that the patio door  in question could not be locked from outside the apartment. Furthermore, such a person would know that with the parents preoccupied with having their evening meal, that they could slink through the gated entrance of the concrete steps and up onto the patio of apartment 5A, and ultimately sneak inside by gently sliding the door open sufficiently in order to enter, and then slide the same door back into a shut position, without risk of being seen!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 01:44:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

guest29835

« Reply #5345 on: August 01, 2020, 02:37:PM »
Now, having personally visited the site, in June 2010, the following facts fall to be considered:-

I must admit that I have never visited the site, and I don't have your knowledge, Mike, as I have never had much of an interest in the case.  Therefore, I must defer to you on a lot of points.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5346 on: August 04, 2020, 03:14:AM »
    What a coincidence?

Christian B, is suspected of sex crimes, that took place in Portugal and Germany. Sometimes he wore a face mask, during some of his attacks, and he also had possession of a machete I would also like to make mention of the significance of Jane Tanners alleged sighting of a man she saw at the road junction who was carrying a child in his arms, often referred to as 'TANNERMAN' A suspect with no facial details. 
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 04:23:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5347 on: August 04, 2020, 04:21:AM »
Discarded inside the derelict building across the street from St Vincent's church at Pria De Luz, I found (amongst other things) an empty tube of 'BAYGON' insecticide. Associated with this product is the following image relied upon as part of  the advertisement for the product.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 06:17:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5348 on: August 05, 2020, 06:50:AM »
The suspect (Christian B) is suspected of being responsible for brutal sex crimes inflicted upon women, and children wearing a mask, and of being in possession of a machete, or a similar weapon. As far as my instinct is concerned, there is a tentative link between the disappearence of Madeliene McCann, Jane Tanners 'TANNERMAN', sighting, the sex crime attacks on other victims, a masked intruder, machete or knife weilding psychopatic devil, the derelict building close to St Vincents church in Praia de Luz, the discovery of human bone, the shallow grave,  the 'ghost of Maddie' images,   discarded clothing - what a remarkable coincidence. Is it just a fluke that I pinpointed a key derelict building 10 years (June 2010) before the use of derelict building accommodation now known about Christian B' in Portugal and Germany at this late stage ( Wednesday the 4th August 2020)?

« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 12:44:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5349 on: August 05, 2020, 12:53:PM »
Gerald McCann, knows exactly what happened to his 3 year old daughter (they named her, Madeleine McCann), both parents were fully aware that there was a serious risk that something untoward, was about to happen to the innocent Madeliene....

Before, they all left the UK (28th Dpril 2007)...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5351 on: August 07, 2020, 01:42:AM »
Over a decade ago (June 2010), I drew the Portuguese authorities to the fact that a particular derelict building lay at the heart of Madeliene McCanns disappearence.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5352 on: August 07, 2020, 12:38:PM »
Over a decade ago (June 2010), I drew the Portuguese authorities to the fact that a particular derelict building lay at the heart of Madeliene McCanns disappearence.
I gave them what I considered to be a significant lead for the investigating officers to bring the case of child McCann to a conclusion. I sent all the photographs that I took showing views from outside the derelict building, from different parts of the rear garden, and also inside the premises. I believe that what I discovered on that one occasion that I physically stood inside and outside that property, that I discovered what appeared to be a shall grave located in a hollow, there was an iron bar laid alongside the grave  and a line of rock or stone which had been laid out it seemed, deliberately, stretching from the general area of the grave  going out towards the gardens sea wall. What struck me about this find was that almost everywhere in that rear garden, there were piles and piles of rubbish and garden waste thrown down, and because of this I remember pausing hovering on the bank of the hollow, and subsequently climbing down into the hollow to get a closer view of the grave - someone had buried something there, in the remotest part of the rear garden. I stood looking at the line of rocks and stone which took my gaze out and over the gardens rear sea wall, and then turned around 180° and I could sea the village church steeple  and its clock tower clock tower. I felt more than a little uneasy at that point. I took photographs every few seconds / minutes.On my way out of the hollow intending to have a look around inside the derelict building, I noticed what appeared to be a bone amongst some logs  and garden waste. I picked it up and placed it on top of a sawn off tree trunk, and photographed it. I left the bone there on top of the log, for the police to recover later on. I then entered the derelict building itself taking photographs all the while.I found items of clothing, a dark nylon kaghol type jacket, a pair of light blue Jean's, and a checked lumbermans woollen shirt which were altogether inside a yellow plastic bag under a pile of what appeared to be a discarded pile of broken / wooden doors. I removed these items of clothing from the carrier bag and placed them on the floor in slightly different positions and took photographs. In what appeared to have once been the main room of the derelict building items which indicates someone had been using or taking drugs there. There was also an empty wine bottle amongst other things discarded on the floor.On a table I saw an empty plastic tube of BAYGON Insecticide. I continued to take photographs. I also noticed that someone had put a line of kisses, or crosses, on or around a door frame, which reminded me of the row of rocks and stone which were laid out from the graveside in the hollow toward the rear gardens sea wall, it seemed to me that somebody was habitually keeping a record of something which had been or was continuing to recur. It did cross my mind to count the number of these chalk Mark's, and go back to the rock and stone between the shallow grave and the rear gardens sea wall, to see if they were of the same number, but thought better of the idea when I realised that I could do the counting of both once I checked the photographs I had taken which I would be doing upon my return to the UK. I remember seeing bottles, cans, and of course the empty tube of BAYGON Insecticide  and thinking that once the police turn up here, and find a buried body, or some other item of evidential value, that information contained in the bar codes of the bottles, cans and tubes, might lead to the police being able to identify who had purchased them  when and whether or not a bank card had been used to make the purchase of the goods. I eventually made my way into what I would call a bedroom - because on the floor of this room there was a disguarded single bed mattress where someone must have been sleeping rough on. The walls of this room were  pinkish in colour. At the window were net curtains which I took photographs of as well as photographing the bed mattress which was on the floor. At that stage I did not see anything of an unusual nature which I would have wanted to photograph. I then went to the rooms window, the next curtain had been pulled to one side or other as if it enable a person within the derelict building to peer out onto the street and the entrance to St Vincent's church. Instinctively I took photographs showing the view from inside the room of the derelict building towards the entrance of the village church - it made me realise that somebody inside the derelict building must have deliberately set the net curtains like that so that they could keep watch on anybody attending and eventually leaving the church. It would be interesting to find out whether or not the series of burglaries, and thefts at hotels and apartments, occurred when the victims were attending church services...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 08:21:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5353 on: August 08, 2020, 09:55:AM »
Here are some of the photographs I took in and around the derelict building, which were amongst the 100's I forward to the PJ in June 2010
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 10:09:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5354 on: August 08, 2020, 10:40:AM »
For a lot more views of photographs I took in and around Praia DE Luz and in particular involving my search of the derelict building and its grounds which I strongly believed in and by June 2010 to be linked to the disappearance  of Madeleine  McCann three years previously. Please 'Click on the following.links'..

(1)

https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Mike_Teskowski.htm

(2) - 

https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Mike_Teskowski1.htm
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 02:14:PM by mike tesko »